Civil War - Bright Demopolis Belle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demopolis, Alabama - Wikipedia
Should you wonder, how denominations of Davis's "God of Our Fathers" lost all spiritual dominance, on this continent. There is a metaphorical Example in our Demopolis Belle.

Burn down the Church,
and there set up your Fed,
She bereft us when she left us,
Bright Demopolis Belle

Founded in 1817, our "Revolutionary" Congress did hand Napoleon's Officers, landed Charter, a "City of the People", poor Demopolis Belle.

Burn down the Church,
Bright Demopolis Belle

In a few years the slaveless "French Colonists" did abandon their grants, and the Vine and Olive Colony became a Weed Colony. Back to New York to sell Government out to speculators.Our own people did setup a city ,grand city, upon that spot.

Burn down the Church,
Bright Demopolis Belle

In 1860 of Sweet Virginia Belle, Mclellan that Young Napoleon, came and sieged by sea, there the Anglican Church burned right to the ground while the Presbyterian was sold to be Union meeting hall.

Burn down the Church,
Bright Demopolis Belle

Put up your Statue of French Liberty. Remember the war with a 3rd Parthenon. The first Athens, Edinburgh the 2nd Athens, Nashville the 3rd Athens. Democracy Divine.
*rap style* General Pope's Universal Yankee Nation. Shanghai shanks, wish I was an Asian. Compelled Seceders Stonewall the way. Be with the Blue-Light Elder on a bright new day. God is King, said Oliver Cromwell. Covenanters are there, up and down the dell. Blue Flag for St. Andrew and a Bonnie Blue Flag for Texas. Virginia Queen Elizabeth Sic Sempter Tyrannus.wicca wicca Christian peace.

SO! Where DOES the Bible, ACTUALLY, forbid Big Gulp Drinks Mr. Bloomberg?!
Now come, Native Texans with a Lonely Star to Alabama with Korean Natives by the hand, heritages to save. Then when Myeungseung sneaks in by Mobile softy hand I show her the Heaven we were talking about, its in my hand. We write a new Constitution for our new Government. "Government For the People, By the People, where All Men were created Equal, with Liberty and Justice for All" plus slavery. The magic Constitution of Confederacy written in Alabama extends Government by virtue to all Presbyterians for all time . I'm looking at Nigeria. 50 US States will meet in the Montgomery Capitol building, some time soon, that's the point of 50 state flags.
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthefga.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F03%2Fbigstock-State-Flags-At-The-Alabama-Sta-227989345.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthefga.org%2Fnews%2Ffga-commends-alabama-seeking-medicaid-work-requirements%2Fstate-flags-at-the-alabama-state-capitol-building-in-montgomery%2F&docid=Mvrmsj88jMRmsM&tbnid=nYXVVlgPgNWRCM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiJ_qWY_JrhAhVixoMKHZpYDGkQMwg3KAEwAQ..i&w=7321&h=4883&bih=919&biw=1200&q=montgomery%20state%20flags%20capitol&ved=0ahUKEwiJ_qWY_JrhAhVixoMKHZpYDGkQMwg3KAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8']
[/URL]

Last edited: