Clean family games

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

barshaddai

Aug 2, 2007
As mom of 4 I thank God for all you webmasters who are putting your talents together to create clean computer games for the whole family.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
i cant exactly speak from the perspective of a webmaster but i do agree that there is plenty of gratitude to be shown for all the ways that there are for teens (such as me) and youth to grown in our faith. Yet speaking as an aspiring evangelist, even at my age there are chances, especially on some of there MMORPG's to share the gospel with those non-believers who need to hear it. I know i try to share with some of my friends and this forum, prayer, and the Bible are help in gathering the courage to do so, the rest I think should be left for the Holy Spirit to speak through me, and all those others that are also testifying to the truth.

barshaddai

Aug 2, 2007
I never really though about the way christian games can be used to evangelise non christian youths wow!, thats definitely wisdom from above. I pray the Lord will increase you in Jesus name. I was only thinking in terms of these games being used to amuse a christian child, youth, and adults.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
Thank you for your prayers, as youths the peer pressure that we face is usually either released or built through what we are exposed to in the games we play or in what we partake. yes these do entertain, but they build moral character and in some circumstances even teach life lessons that the child will carry in their hearts for the rest of their lives. I pray the Lord help you find the patience to deal with four children and aid you in instilling in them a life of fulfillment through His grace and mercy, in Jesus name.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Don't try any MMORPG's at all. They're addicting and full of pegans. Trust me. No one will listen to anything you say. I was once an addict.Single player games are great. Especially the simulator/adventure kind. I'm fond of Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Zoo tycoon. Roller coaster tycoon. And Real Time Strategy games can improve a child's problem solving skills. Age of Empires is good
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;15577)
Don't try any MMORPG's at all. They're addicting and full of pegans. Trust me. No one will listen to anything you say. I was once an addict.Single player games are great. Especially the simulator/adventure kind. I'm fond of Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Zoo tycoon. Roller coaster tycoon. And Real Time Strategy games can improve a child's problem solving skills. Age of Empires is good
smile.gif
Wakka's right that MMORPG's game is full of pagans...you play a game like Final Fantasy series...you get absorbed to it, even World of Warcraft (I don't even see why that game is so great due to the fact that it cost a lot of money to play it online)I prefer a safe non RPG, like those games that Brother Wakka mentioned.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Apples to Apples

UNO Attack

Battleship

Sorry

Axis and Allies (for those bored with Risk)

Checkers (with the kids)

Chess (with the bit older kids)

And finally our favorite board game of all time... let the kids make their own board game with their own rules and illustrations. They love it and sometimes VERY hilarious for the entire family.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sounds like a lot of fun Andy! I love playing boardgames... ^_^
I play every weekend with a young man that I take care of, while his mom takes a break...A nine year old who does not like to lose. Tonight our epic game is "Cluedo" He won hands down last weekend. I won't play electronic Battleships with him any more cos he's a cheater and he secretly moves his ships around during the game... :huh:

My fave game??? Chess ^_^ Bless ya!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My nephews loves the Axis and Allies game. Every Friday night his dad takes him out where they can play with other lovers of the game. Like Angelina, I don't play with the boy as he wins every time and I suspect the cheater!

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well Rocky, if you have ever played Battleship, and say I call out a coordinate of one of your ships and it's a "Hit", then I call out the last three possible combination's and it's a "miss" something's wrong! :huh: Lol!

Bless ya!!!