(CNN) 8 terrible numbers for Joe Biden in the new Pew poll

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wed January 26, 2022

Just 41% of Americans approve of the job President Joe Biden is doing, while 56% disapprove. Which is bad! But that number doesn't even scratch the surface of all the bad news that's in the poll for Biden.

Here are eight OTHER numbers that tell the full story:

Yahoo: Harvard poll: 80% see border disaster, want Trump closure restored, reject teaching critical race theory

The Biden administration is failing big time with its inability to control illegal immigration, adding it to one of several issues that could doom Democrats if left unchecked.

What’s more, 68% said that signals from Biden’s White House are encouraging illegal immigration, and 55% believe that former President Donald Trump’s border closing policies should have been left in place.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wed January 26, 2022

Just 41% of Americans approve of the job President Joe Biden is doing, while 56% disapprove. Which is bad! But that number doesn't even scratch the surface of all the bad news that's in the poll for Biden.

Here are eight OTHER numbers that tell the full story:
Biden and the Democrats are toast in 2022, it's going to be a republican controlled house/senate, with all credit going to Joe Biden, the best campaign manager the republican's could have expected!

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just 41% of Americans approve of the job President Joe Biden is doing, while 56% disapprove.
That should not be 41% but 0.41%.

The pollsters continue to bolster Joe Biden when he is a total disaster. 41% is way too high when only about 37% of Democrats want him back. "An I&I/TIPP survey found just 22 percent of Americans – and just 37 percent of Democrats – want to see Biden on the ballot in 2024." And that was in the past. When will we ever see an honest and unbiased poll?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The pollsters continue to bolster Joe Biden when he is a total disaster. 41% is way too high when only about 37% of Democrats want him back. "An I&I/TIPP survey found just 22 percent of Americans – and just 37 percent of Democrats – want to see Biden on the ballot in 2024." And that was in the past. When will we ever see an honest and unbiased poll?
I agree, I posted it because it was a CNN backed poll, and still bad

80% oppose Bidens border crisis, the democrats are done in 2022

You will closely note the US is easing up on Covid restrictions, trying to create a turnaround in polls, California is removing indoor mask mandates, schools, stores, restaurants, etc

It's toooooooo late, they dug their grave, now there gonna lay in it!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mean to rip on Biden, but he's destroying America. I mean really? The fact that anyone approved him is shocking. He needs to do the right thing for America. Problem is that I don't think he knows what that is.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mean to rip on Biden, but he's destroying America. I mean really? The fact that anyone approved him is shocking. He needs to do the right thing for America. Problem is that I don't think he knows what that is.
Biden should be in a Alzheimers rest home, and his handlers should be arrested for elder abuse

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. Resign after he fires his VP. Nightmare of all nightmares that's greater than what is now in the White house. If the president nor VP are able to serve the speaker of the house is President Pro Tem. (temporary)
unlawful420-scared.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. Resign after he fires his VP. Nightmare of all nightmares that's greater than what is now in the White house. If the president nor VP are able to serve the speaker of the house is President Pro Tem. (temporary)
unlawful420-scared.gif
I think the mouse emoji really puts it into perspective. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the mouse emoji really puts it into perspective. :)
The mouse looks like it just turned on the TV and seen what is fast becoming of all christendom .
We cannot be partakers of a table so vile and dark that If it had been in the temple HE, as in JESUS , would have turned it over and cast
it aside . No matter how they try and sell it . Ye cannot have UNITY with those who preach contrary to Christ .
Thus , flee this table of we are one all inclusive unity with the Harlot . For the harlot herself has said
through leaders that even other religions are serving GOD and to believe in Christ is not necessary for salvation .
That my friend , IS A LIE . AND I wont sit at no table where they are joining hands with those who would teach that lie . NONE of us can .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NCSWIC

Noone can stop what is coming...

Hillary is like catching a greased pig, America has been waiting for years!

And hopefully it leads to the whole bunch of criminals, Obama, Biden, Yates, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Mueller, and untold others

I really would like to see the mastermind behind the 2020 election fraud

Quote: Joe Biden
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hillary is like catching a greased pig, America has been waiting for years!

And hopefully it leads to the whole bunch of criminals, Obama, Biden, Yates, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Mueller, and untold others

I really would like to see the mastermind behind the 2020 election fraud

Quote: Joe Biden
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,"
Somehow Clapper and Brennan come to mind, not sure why.
You have the entire corporate world, the mockingbird media, entertainment sector, the banking system...
Takes a lot of organizing to put this all together. And they had 4 years to make it happen.

Everyone needs to be on their toes this election.
I remembeer AOC saying that the woke crowd were going to be running under the Republican banner.
So don't just vote by party line. Do some homework on who the individual is. Where they come from, background, how they voted in the past, if they ever posted how they really feel on social media.
You have to do the homework, because looks can be deceiving.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Invisible Enemy:

Remember?

What's Joe done for you Lately?

Hugs