• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Today i wanted to take you deeper.
I dont teach like this very often on a forum, but, i decided i would today.
I wanted to share some things with you about real Spirituality, because i know that you are not learning any of this from your church.

Im happy to share this with you, because i want you to become "complete in Him", and to do this, you have to be taught how.

So, Saint, you might want to read this one a few times.

God bless you to see.
-
-
Verse 6 : """""As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus The Lord, so walk ye IN Him.""""""

"walk ye IN Him."""

Ok, this verse is telling us how to Believe Right so that ALL the born again, "walk IN Jesus", correctly.
We are already "In Christ", but, we have to understand how to exist in the right mind, the right BELIEVING..... or "Walk IN Christ".

A companion verse is....>" abide in me". "the True Vine".

Now, these verses are speaking of how to exist in your Faith, so that its "working out your salvation", according to..:

"as you have RECEIVED HIM">.

So, this is key.....as THAT is how you abide in Christ, in the right MIND. And that is how you """"walk IN Him""".
Now look at that phrase....>"walk IN Him".
So, how do you walk IN Christ?
Do you do it in High Heels, or in Cowboy boots, or maybe on a Treadmill?
It says to """WALK.....to WALK.....IN.......>Jesus""". ...And Saint that is to "walk in the LIGHT".. To Believe according to TRUTH. John 14:6

So, that is regarding >>Spiritual understanding,<<< and not some type of self effort.. that is the FLESH.

So, walking, the verse says......"""" AS you.......have......RECEIVED Jesus.."""""
So, how did you receive Him ??????, is exactly as you are to WALK IN Him....
= Right Believing...... To not only mentally understand but to spiritually discern.

How did you receive Him? /???
You received Him as a GIFT.
= The GIFT of Salvation.
=The GIFT of Righteousness.
You RECEIVED Him, by God's Grace. So, its GOD's GRACE, is how you WALK in the same that you have RECEIVED.

So, what is that?...
What is walking in God's Grace, = the same as you RECEIVED God's Grace?
How do you do that?
Its by BELIEVING.
"walking"....and "receiving" is by BELIEVING....
""""For as many as RECEIVED Jesus.....God GAVE TO THEM""""
So, when you BELIEVED correctly, you RECEIVED God's Grace.....that He GAVE YOU......And now to WALK in God's Grace, means.....in the same way you received it,= is to do it by BELIEVING Correctly.

Saint....>"working out your Salvation, is not to work to try to keep it, but rather its to exist in the right understanding of it, so that you WALK in it correctly,... exactly as you """received it."""".......by RIGHT Believing > into GOD's Grace.
And when you do this, you are "walking IN the Spirit".....and you have the "mind of Christ".
So, what is it that you are to walk in '""" AS you have RECEIVED It""""
And why can you walk this walk, but you can't see it with your eyes??
Its because this walk is done in the KINGDOM OF GOD, where you are walking "in Christ", SPIRITUALLY "seated in Heavenly Places", as a "new Creation In Christ".
So, THERE is where you are walking this Spiritual Walk.
And when you walk there as you should, you do it by BELIEVING CORRECTLY to WALK CORRECTLY< =THERE...while you are in a body that is connected to the earth.
And when you get your Spiritual Walk perfected, (Right Believing)= then your literal LIFE on Earth reflects it as perfected discipleship, or.... coming into """ the fullness of the image of Christ.""""
Paul refers to those who have attained this perfect understanding, as "as many as be PERFECT">... and you are to do this, on EARTH.
And all of this happens where?
WHERE?

A.) IN God's Grace.

"For by GRACE YOU ARE SAVED". "not works"
And this Grace is a place of existing as "walking in the Spirit".
To walk IN the Spirit, is to EXIST IN The Grace of God, by RIGHT BELIEVING.
And when you are not there....when you are walking in self effort to try to keep yourself saved, .. or anything related to believing that your lifestyle is keeping you accepted by God, then you are "FALLEN from GRACE.", and are not walking according to "as you have RECEIVED" "So Walk"..
You are in fact, 'in the FLESH", actually in opposition to God's Grace.

Saint...You are to walk in God's Grace, to exist in God's Grace, the same way you were given it, and that is by correct understanding, or Right Believing.
And when you exist in God's Grace, the same way you RECEIVED it, then you have stopped existing in your MENTAL CARNAL self effort, and are now resting in the GIFT of God, that is your Peace with God, that is to "walk in the Spirit".
= 'walking IN HIM">.....correctly.

Now, Paul knows that the devil is going to try to get you away from Right Believing and into a cult, or similar, that teaches against the Grace of God, and so, He warns you in verse 8.

"""""Beware lest any MAN spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.""""""
So, what is vain deceit?
That is self righteousness. That is RELIGION......That is : "im keeping myself saved".... THat is..'you can lose your salvation, unless YOU do something to keep from losing it all the time""".
And that is the "tradition of Men"....as its always a man, a teacher, a person, who will come at you on a Forum, or from a Pulpit, and try to get you away from God's Grace, and into SELF SAVING... that is the FLESH, that means you have "fallen from GRACE".
So, you remember that, and when they come at you, here, on from a Pulpit, or a TV Screen, you mark them down, as these are the Devil's "ministers of righteousness"...who play a religious word game with you, a CON GAME....a LIAR's Game... that is designed to get you into your flesh, into wrong Believing, and aways from God's Grace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, this verse is telling us how to Believe Right so that ALL the born again, "walk IN Jesus", correctly. We are already "In Christ", but, we have to understand how to exist in the right mind... you abide in Christ, in the right MIND... So, how did you receive Him ??????, is exactly as you are to WALK IN Him....

Greetings, Behold.

Listen. You don't "abide in Christ" in the mind. That turns Christianity into little more than a mental state with no power in it, a philosophy reminiscent to what Paul was warning against in 2:8. You abide in Him by walking in the Spirit, which is the mystery Paul was talking about in Colossians 1:27. As Paul stated, their hope of glory was Christ In them, and Christ was only IN the Gentiles as a result of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon them, not because they walked around in some sort of mental state.

At the heart of it, Christianity is not a religion based upon psychology but on Spirituality, and a genuine experience of dwelling in the supernatural power and presence of God.

God bless, and hope you are well.
- H

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saint...You are to walk in God's Grace, to exist in God's Grace, the same way you were given it, and that is by correct understanding, or Right Believing.

Just so!

Romans 5
1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

We receive rebirth by faith. Can we receive today "a good day in the Spirit" also by faith? Yes we can.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Paul stated, their hope of glory was Christ In them, and Christ was only IN the Gentiles as a result of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon them, not because they walked around in some sort of mental state.
If all you have is the "mental state" of "I'm a Christian", but you have not received Christ, then, yes, it's an empty mental state.

However, if you have trusted in Jesus, and are born from above, what remains is to think accordingly, then you will live, act, and feel accordingly.

Right thinking for the believer is the result of renewing the mind.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why can you walk this walk, but you can't see it with your eyes??
Its because this walk is done in the KINGDOM OF GOD, where you are walking "in Christ", SPIRITUALLY "seated in Heavenly Places", as a "new Creation In Christ".
So, THERE is where you are walking this Spiritual Walk.
And when you walk there as you should, you do it by BELIEVING CORRECTLY to WALK CORRECTLY< =THERE...while you are in a body that is connected to the earth.
Our walk is by faith, and not by sight.

Or, our walk is according to what we believe . . . not what we perceive. But when we believe God's promise though we don't see it, that opens the door.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If all you have is the "mental state" of "I'm a Christian", but you have not received Christ, then, yes, it's an empty mental state.

However, if you have trusted in Jesus, and are born from above, what remains is to think accordingly, then you will live, act, and feel accordingly.

Right thinking for the believer is the result of renewing the mind.

Much love!

Marks, we have been through this conversation before, and when I end up having to tell you what the real problem is, you accuse me of being "demeaning." So as per the following post, there's no point in having conversations. Maybe at some point in the future, but not now, and likely not anytime soon unfortunately. I have my doubts if things will go much better with Behold, but I'd at least like to give him a shot.

God bless, and wish you the best.
The deep danger of politicizing Christianity. It simply reveals our deep need for revival.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marks, we have been through this conversation before, and when I end up having to tell you what the real problem is, you accuse me of being "demeaning." So as per the following post, there's no point in having conversations. Maybe at some point in the future, but not now, and likely not anytime soon unfortunately. I have my doubts if things will go much better with Behold, but I'd at least like to give him a shot.

God bless, and wish you the best.
The deep danger of politicizing Christianity. It simply reveals our deep need for revival.
All this to say, I'm not going to respond. You could simply, not respond. But you do! If only to tell the world, again, your negative views of me.

Anyway . . . I'm not giving up on you yet!

:)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. spiritually speaking, the term "Walk" refer to "LIVING" in this world. and the "LIGHT" to walk in is KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of God's Holy Word. to walk in Christ Jesus is to "Live" by him, for our life is hid in him, Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." but because he rose from the dead so I also, Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." BINGO. and the scriptures are clear, Colossians 3:17 "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

to live in him is to know or consider yourself DEAD to sin, but alive to God in his LIFE/Word. here is the billion dollar answer to walk/live in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:11 "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.", (Colossians 3:3), Galatians 2:20. these are good for a cross reference.
Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof."
Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."
Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."
Romans 6:15 "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."
Romans 6:16 "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"
Romans 6:17 "But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you."

and in not obeying sin, reckon or consider yourself to be DEAD ....... unto "SIN"... BINGO, but alive to God, this means in a walk, or LIVING that is pleasing to God, one must be in account, example, 1 Corinthians 6:12 "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." BINGO. for we all must give an account of what we did in this body.

another, 1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." BINGO, if one think these two scriptures are the same ... NO. if one want to walk in christ, theses two, and these few of three or more scriptures hold a ton of KNOWLEDGE for the christian to LIVE in this sin filled world.

amen, good topic.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Greetings, Behold.

Listen. You don't "abide in Christ" in the mind. That turns Christianity into little more than a mental state
- H

All Christianity is found in the Mind.
Its with the Mind that you believe with the Heart.
Its connected.
This is why Paul teaches you in Romans 12... that you are to "renew your MIND"
MInd""
Mind""
Mind""
Understand?
And until a person has the "Mind of Christ"......this renewed mind, (that is simply RIGHT BELIEVING,), then the person will live as a sinning, repenting, confessing, failure, regarding being a perfected disciple of Jesus.

If you think you can lose your salvation, if that is your MIND< then your mind is deceived and your heart is darkened.

If your MIND is not renewed, .. if your mind is not right, is not in alignment with God's perspective, or HIS MIND< then your mind is wrong, your theology is wrong, your faith is wrong.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our walk is by faith, and not by sight.

Or, our walk is according to what we believe . . . not what we perceive. But when we believe God's promise though we don't see it, that opens the door.

Much love!

Just like there is electricity in the line, its not going to power your TV until you turn on the TV.

The power is always ON....but the power is not getting THROUGH, until you flip the switch.

God's power, is always ON, but until we flip the Switch by FAITH, then the power never reaches our NEED.

Reactions: marks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Christianity is found in the Mind.
Its with the Mind that you believe with the Heart.
Its connected.
This is why Paul teaches you in Romans 12... that you are to "renew your MIND"
MInd""
Mind""
Mind""
Understand?
And until a person has the "Mind of Christ"......this renewed mind, (that is simply RIGHT BELIEVING,), then the person will live as a sinning, repenting, confessing, failure, regarding being a perfected disciple of Jesus.

If you think you can lose your salvation, if that is your MIND< then your mind is deceived and your heart is darkened.

If your MIND is not renewed, .. if your mind is not right, is not in alignment with God's perspective, or HIS MIND< then your mind is wrong, your theology is wrong, your faith is wrong.

No, Behold. You have it backwards, which is why much of your theology is unfortunately also backwards. It is through the Spirit that the mind is renewed, which is the reason He has sent His Spirit to lead us into all truth. Those who put the mind first end up trusting in their own carnal understanding, not trusting in the Lord to reveal things to them by His Spirit but instead trusting in the power of an unrenewed mind. This leads to a type of arrogance, and while it isn't the worst case I've ever seen, your continual implication that I fail to understand what you are teaching is an indication that it is present in you. I've been around, ok. What you teach is nothing new. But pride was the problem for the Pharisees as well, which is why the Lord warned to beware of the "leaven of the Pharisees." Teaching that "puffs one up" is the exact opposite of Christ-centered teaching which the Spirit brings.

Anyway, tell me the extent of your supernatural experience of the Spirit. Have you ever felt His Presence before, and if so when? I'm not asking as if to say you have not, but this question has great bearing on our current conversation, and I'd like to get to know you a little better.

God bless,
- H

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 3:9-10
9) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10) And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very important verse to understand . . .

Ephesians 5:26 "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word ~ rhema"

Reading and meditating on Scripture renews the mind. That's our participation. And doing those things we read - putting the Bible into practice.

This transforms us by renewing our mind so that we will think about ourselves and God and this world in the right way.

Thinking about things in the right way is like suddenly discovering the schematic to a radio, and actually starting to build a radio, instead of just soldering random parts together.

Ecclesiastes is fantastic for renewing the mind, at least, for me.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
For a teacher of God's way, this is not deeper - it is surface learning. Deeper would be something like: trust God to provide you with your needs (food, clothing).

Deeper teaching is what bring a person out of the fundamentals of the faith, the "repenting from dead works", stage, and moving forward toward the "high calling", which is to become the fullness of the stature of Christ, while on earth.

As believers, we are to desire the sincere milk of the word, but we are also to mature spiritually so that we can tolerate the spiritual "meat".

Believers have to get out of the "repenting, confessing," state of spiritual immaturity, as Paul teaches, and into the higher elements of the right mind.....the mind of Christ. = "walking IN the Spirit".

Let me give you an example of a baby christian vs a mature believer, based on their reaction to this that i'll write.

---------------------------------------------------
And i write :::God no longer holds you accountable in eternity, for any sin you commit, according to the Truth that Jesus bore and became them all and died resolving them, and Romans 4:8 validates this reality by stating that God does not charge or impute any sin to the born again, anymore.

----------------------------------

Now, the mature believer, who is bible fed and not devil led, will think...... Of course.......for one thing, Paul teaches that sin is only sin when the dominion of the law has the power over you, as "the power of sin is the Law". And also, "Jesus having entered into the eternal place having forgiven us ALL sin by giving all the born again ETERNAL REDEMPTION".......So, eternal Redemption is : "where sin abounds Grace more abounds"..

So, that is how the mature believer will SEE what i just wrote.

The immature believer, will read that God does not charge us with our sin in eternity, and begin to have heart palpations.
"well, of course he does, and unless we repent and confess, then all those new sins, and tomorrows, are going to damn us unless we confess and repent till we die".
They will then, read 'eternal redemption", and stare wildly, because in their theology, the only sin that God forgave, was up until they were saved, but not one sin after they were saved did the blood atone for........not one. So, they think.... that world ""Eternal"", is probably a badly translated word, as everyone knows that the Blood Of Jesus is only as good as you are......

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have received Christ's spirit since we became reborn by the Grace of God and his Son, who shed his blood on the Cross for us, for our salvation.

Col 2: 6-10 revealed to the reborn, the true believer that they live in the Kingdom of God through his Son, our Christ, today. We are to use Christ's spirit that dwells within our own spirit to access and live in this Kingdom.

The Father only permits those of Christ into his Kingdom. And we are of Christ and enter into the Kingdom whenever we exercise his spirit on our behalf to the Father. The Father only 'sees' Christ, his Son in us.

As Christ is in the Father, and we are in Christ, so we are also in the Father. This was the desire and prayer of Christ to his Father before his death on the Cross.

Christ is also the head or master over all spirits and authorities given by the Father. Thus Christ is also the gatekeeper to the Kingdom and allows only truly reborn believers, the true sons/daughters of God into it, and live there.

As a reborn human spirit, we are to continue to live on earth in real belief that we are in the Kingdom of God today. We are in the Kingdom because first, we possess the spirit of Christ within our spirit. It is not there as a souvenir or a historical artifact. Secondly, we are to use it/him, to enter into the Kingdom, for everything in our life.

We are to continue on and live or walk in the spirit of Christ given by the Father. This is a believer who spiritually grows, in the Kingdom.

We must continue to live in the spirit of Christ and do all things in strong faith through his spirit. It begins from our own spirit and mind in faith, into and through his spirit to the Father's realm, in heaven. We think and move in his spirit so that our own spirit is being transformed into the likeness and consciousness of Christ.

We pray, we hope, we give thanks in the name of Christ's spirit who is living there within us. We do this so our spirit is shown and seen as being in his Son's spirit, presented to his Father. Christ then indeed is the head of the ekklesia for us and the body of himself to his Father, in the Kingdom.

Our saving faith, given as a gift of God, becomes ever stronger as we continue to dwell, and abode and walk everyday in this spiritual Kingdom, the invisible place within and by Christ's spirit. As we continue to stay 'there' and work 'there,' everyday, our mind and spirit is truly transformed as we become more aware, and are more Christ conscious.

The product of this continual spiritual process of the 'walk' is the clear evidence to others that we are not of this world; we are truly of the Kingdom.

We are different, we are peculiar people to the world.

This then is Paul's way of saying we are being perfected and living or working out our salvation, in the Kingdom, through Christ (his spirit).

We must stay in the spirit, the Kingdom, the secret invisible personal place and space and prosper, as we continually give thanks that we have this precious lifeline and access to live in the Kingdom today and forever.

We must not listen to human ideas on spirituality and the Kingdom. We already have all we need with Christ's spirit within us. We need to have belief and faith to use it.

This then is the new creature, the new man, the true son and child of God.

Blessings,

APAK

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our saving faith, given as a gift of God, becomes ever stronger as we continue to dwell, and abode and walk everyday in this spiritual Kingdom, the invisible place within and by Christ's spirit. As we continue to stay 'there' and work 'there,' everyday, our mind and spirit is truly transformed as we become more aware, and are more Christ conscious.

And what "we" are talking about, is how to live in the place that Paul describes as...."Now thanks be to God who always gives us, (causes us) to Triumph (to have Victory) IN Christ.""

So, our discipleship, for it be perfect, happens because we Believe Right, and in this believing, we rest from the striving that aways fails to deliver us.

Reactions: APAK