Colton's threatening self harm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Emergency prayer request for Colton. He's threatening self harm . I hope he's bluffing. Please Lord help him
There is a procedure for people that are considering harming themselves or other people. You should contact the authorities and tell them and they will direct you. I have prayed for Colton so he's covered for prayer.

Reactions: amadeus

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law had this wonderful thing called a 96 hour hold, of which I have had used on me, when I was threatening self harm . I had major depression. I was hospitalized for that time period, and that gives mental health techs and psychiatrists time to speak with you and see what you need. 96 hours is spent in the hosp, that is where you go. I received care there, and began a path to mental health.

I hope you look at this as an option.
I would contact a suicide prevention line, and see what options are available.

Misfit

Nov 11, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law had this wonderful thing called a 96 hour hold, of which I have had used on me, when I was threatening self harm . I had major depression. I was hospitalized for that time period, and that gives mental health techs and psychiatrists time to speak with you and see what you need. 96 hours is spent in the hosp, that is where you go. I received care there, and began a path to mental health.

I hope you look at this as an option.
I would contact a suicide prevention line, and see what options are available.
I only know him online so I don't have his address . If I did I would've contacted the authorities.

Reactions: amadeus

Misfit

Nov 11, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a procedure for people that are considering harming themselves or other people. You should contact the authorities and tell them and they will direct you. I have prayed for Colton so he's covered for prayer.
I only know him online. I don't have his address.

Reactions: dev553344

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Emergency prayer request for Colton. He's threatening self harm . I hope he's bluffing. Please Lord help him

Continue prayers for Colton, Misfit. Father, I pray for Colton for peace of mind and for these feelings to leave him in Jesus Name. Help him to turn to you and not to hurt himself. In Jesus Name, Amen.