• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Christ is the fullness of the Godhead, bodily.
He is totally God, yet became a man.
We accept this by faith, because without faith its impossible to please God.
With God, all things are by faith, because with God all things are faith based regarding how we become a part of God Himself.

Christ : is the fullness of the Godhead, bodily.
Jesus The Christ : is God manifested in the flesh.
When, by faith, God redeems us through our faith with the Literal Blood of Messiah, then we are become "IN Christ".
To become "In Christ" is to become IN God, because Christ is the fullness of the Godhead, bodily.
So, if you are inside the fullness of the Godhead Bodily, by being In Christ, then, you have become a eternal part of God and Christ who are One.
Becoming One with God and Christ will last as long as they live.

So, how did you get in there?
How did you become INSIDE Christ, who is the fullness of the Godhead Bodily?
Well, you were put in there by a spiritual event that God controls.
The event is Spiritual, and happens only once to everyone who now has Eternal Life inside them.
What is the Event?
The Event is to become Born Again.
To become born again, is to be born again Spiritually (2nd Birth) INTO God Himself.
And what is God?
God is A Spirit. Not just spirit, but "A" Spirit. And why does it matter that we know this? Well, its because there are many spirits, including the un-holy spirit, so, we need to understand that God's Spirit is separate//distinct from ALL others, and we the redeemed are a now a eternal part of God's Spirit, as we are BORN AGAIN Spiritually = INTO God's very Spirit. ... Into God Himself.
We are "in Christ" if we are a part of God's Holy Spirit.
Welcome to your Salvation.

Ready for the Quiz?
Here is the Quiz.

Can you of your own works or effort or penance or deeds, put yourself into God's Spirit?
Can you use water, or wine, or Bull's blood or a cookie, or a XanaX or LSD or some form of middle eastern meditation to put yourself into God's Spirit?

If i meet you at the Lake, and i hold you under the water, and i say the magic words...>"father son and holy spirit, and in Jesus name", and i raise you out of that water....have i put you into God's Spirit?
NOPE.

So, how do you get in there?
How do you get INSIDE God's Spirit...because if you are not in there, and you die, you are going to Hell. And that's a fact.
Well..... thats the Quiz.
See, to pass the Quiz, you have to understand that you can not put yourself into God's Spirit.
Neither can your Pope or your water baptism. Neither can Mary. Neither can Billy Graham. Neither can going to Seminary or going to Jerusalem. or never missing a Sunday Service for 40 yrs.
GOD ALONE puts you into Himself and keeps you there, or you will never make it to heaven.

See, ... to SEE correctly the Grace of God.... to KNOW The Grace of God correctly, is to strip away all ideas of putting yourself into God's Spirit, or trying to keep yourself in God's Spirit, if you are there.

Here is the answer to the Quiz.

Only God can put you into Himself and keep you there.
And once you are there (born again) you are "Complete IN Him". You are IN Christ who is the fullness of the Godhead, Bodily.
God completes you by Spiritual New Birth. And the only thing that causes Him to do this for you, to "complete you" is because you have at some point come to Jesus by Faith, and have been Born again by God.

Reactions: marks