Confessing Jesus is it enough?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ramblings of a madman (Confessing Jesus is it enough?)

Hello you,

This #video is showing about the things Jesus said comes from the heart, about the heart and confess of Jesus, and the death, burial, and #resurrection of #Jesus and facing the eternities (hopefully mentioned that).

In this #world #today one can consider that #eternity is placed in the back of the #mind or #heart of many, just in hopes of everyday waking up to having a new day in life in which one can #breath. However you never know when you still stop ceasing from the #body you are contained in and go on into the #heavenly #realms in where while we are here in this life are able to build up to go on and be with the Lord God Almighty in that life there.

#Everyone has the choice to make and everyone has been freely #given Jesus Christ as the #reconciler for #man to God, he is the #doorway to having a relationship with God. In the spirit, allowing the #holy spirit and #spirit of Christ to work in and through you. #Clearing out the #darkness of our own heart into a #newness of heart and life with them, escaping the world and the things that pertain to it. Laying up for yourself treasures in heaven where, #moth, #dust, and #thieves are not, or you can make the choice to have your treasures here which is a #loss there, where moth, dust #corrupts (things #decay), and thieves #break in and #steal our #material possessions.

There is the #spiritual side of things which #pertain to God. The #fleshly things that pertain to #material and earth.

It is okay to have #interest in #working, #painting, #cooking, #cleaning, whatever you are into be #books or #historical #evidences of life, however there is an #afterlife.

So that choice is for you and up to you to think about when in the #face of death what do you #believe you would rather do?

I do not know, do know for myself, about you. May the #grace of the #Lord Jesus #Christ and peace from God be with you in having #faith on the #death, #burial, and #resurrection of Jesus Christ, friend.

It’s always about Faith, and Love. In hope.

Love to you, take care.

Matthew G.

“that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-13‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ramblings of a madman (Confessing Jesus is it enough?)

Hello you,

This #video is showing about the things Jesus said comes from the heart, about the heart and confess of Jesus, and the death, burial, and #resurrection of #Jesus and facing the eternities (hopefully mentioned that).

In this #world #today one can consider that #eternity is placed in the back of the #mind or #heart of many, just in hopes of everyday waking up to having a new day in life in which one can #breath. However you never know when you still stop ceasing from the #body you are contained in and go on into the #heavenly #realms in where while we are here in this life are able to build up to go on and be with the Lord God Almighty in that life there.

#Everyone has the choice to make and everyone has been freely #given Jesus Christ as the #reconciler for #man to God, he is the #doorway to having a relationship with God. In the spirit, allowing the #holy spirit and #spirit of Christ to work in and through you. #Clearing out the #darkness of our own heart into a #newness of heart and life with them, escaping the world and the things that pertain to it. Laying up for yourself treasures in heaven where, #moth, #dust, and #thieves are not, or you can make the choice to have your treasures here which is a #loss there, where moth, dust #corrupts (things #decay), and thieves #break in and #steal our #material possessions.

There is the #spiritual side of things which #pertain to God. The #fleshly things that pertain to #material and earth.

It is okay to have #interest in #working, #painting, #cooking, #cleaning, whatever you are into be #books or #historical #evidences of life, however there is an #afterlife.

So that choice is for you and up to you to think about when in the #face of death what do you #believe you would rather do?

I do not know, do know for myself, about you. May the #grace of the #Lord Jesus #Christ and peace from God be with you in having #faith on the #death, #burial, and #resurrection of Jesus Christ, friend.

It’s always about Faith, and Love. In hope.

Love to you, take care.

Matthew G.

“that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.””

‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-13‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
I'm pretty sure that belief is the primary requirement of salvation, but Jesus said that our judgment would be based upon His words and what we do with them. When He spoke about the judgment between " the sheep and the goats" at the end of the age, His condemning phrase was "I never knew you" and He consistently warned His disciples about the leaven of the pharisees or hypocrisy, even in the same context of judgment at His return.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:25

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 24:45-51

If people are born with a sinful nature, then that nature has to be dealt with by God in order to restore us to "a state of grace", a nature through which we can do what is pleasing to God.
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” John 3:5-8