• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Saint..... what is the confusion most believers have about this "sinning and confessing" situation?
Its simply that they do not realize or do not believe that Jesus became their sin, and bore it all.

A.) ALL

Here is what the average Pulpit Heretic teaches today.

"Jesus saved you, and all your sins are gone, from the first one, till TODAY,..... but tomorrow, you are responsible, and so, what you do, is forget the BLOOD of Christ and start to believe that YOU keep yourself sin free and SAVED.... in fellowship with God by confessing your sin".

How many are in that group?
How many preach that heresy?

This group actually thinks like this.....>"im saved till i sin, then im kinda lost, or my fellowship with God is broken, and so what I DO, is I I I I. I I I I I me, me , me.........confess so that MY confession, gets God's Grace back on me and im SAVED AGAIN, till my next sin".

So, really?
REALLY ? !

Listen...
Is Salvation The Cross + Confession ???
Is The Blood Atonement .....the Blood + Your remembering to confess all you sin?
Is Salvation what Jesus did, plus what you do next?

Thats a NO.

Saint,
What does confessing your sin, do?
= It makes you feel better.
Thats it.
And why is that it?
Its because God has already accepted the BLood of His SON, on your behalf to keep you always in peace with Him and always righteous.

Now think.....ready....???

1.) What has the power to redeem...Christ's Blood or your confession of the same sin, 87 times?

2.) What has the power to keep you saved ? Is it the Power of the Blood of Jesus, or is it YOU. ???

If its YOU< then keep on confessing, and believe that your confession has more power than the Blood of Jesus, as that is what you think now.

But if you realize that your confession has no POWER at all, and all power is in the BLOOD of JESUS that Keeps you CLEAN, keeps you PURE, keeps you RIGHTEOUS, and Keeps you SAVED.......then if you ever realize this, then you'll have found the REVELATION of = the GRACE of GOD.

Thats the revelation, and that is how you "walk in the Light". That is how you Believe Right.
Not many find it.
And to find it, you have to get your eyes off of YOU, and keep them on CHRIST.

Reactions: marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"""Looking unto JESUS = THE Author and Finisher of .......... your faith."""

See that? You dont even have to worry about your faith. Just trust The LORD to make your faith perfect and keep it perfect.

Salvation is ALL OF GOD, from beginning to end.
From the Cross to the NEW BODY.....God does it all for you....Its a GIFT.....a LOVE GIFT.....and its an ETERNAL Gift.

"Jesus SAVES".

Believe it.
Its true.