confusing & stressful

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for 4-5 days I have not been to physiotherapy. I cannot afford the knee arthroscopy, and if I am continuing lying on bed, with ACL injury it's lot of trouble for family. It's very confusing and stressful life for me.
You can pray God bless me and uplift from all the problems I am facing now.

Thanks!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pray God bless me and uplift from all the problems I am facing now.

Lord, please help @My Dreams

Thy will be done.

“…Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.” (Matthew 6:9-13)

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gracious Heavenly Father,
Thank you for hearing our prayers for brother Mel. We ask for your healing touch on him, peace and comfort Lord. Let him take ALL his worries and toss them out the door Father. Only you can bring that peace and comfort, through fervent prayer. Brother Mel is in much need of your help Lord, take fear and worry away so that he can be in a right frame of mind to truly and fervently with all faith, pray while he is laid up in bed. Heal Him Lord so there will be no need for surgery. If there still remains a need for surgery, we ask in faith, that you will find a way for him to afford it.
Thank you, Father, blessed be your Name, Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends for 4-5 days I have not been to physiotherapy. I cannot afford the knee arthroscopy, and if I am continuing lying on bed, with ACL injury it's lot of trouble for family. It's very confusing and stressful life for me.
You can pray God bless me and uplift from all the problems I am facing now.

Thanks!
Praying for you!

Reactions: Nancy