Confusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
God is not the author of confusion, which means that God is not involved in the various believes on this forum.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is not the author of confusion, which means that God is not involved in the various believes on this forum.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Only yours I guess?
Just you have everything correct?? Give me a break.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...and by the way...What good is YOUR lost here doing to move the Forum forward?

It is a futile, pointless OP

Reactions: aspen

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Then He is not involved in anything you say as well, correct?

No, because after seeing the confusion of beliefs on this form, I'm turned off from it, and so is God. I won't be here on this forum long; just leaving something for some who are willing to think about 1 Corinthians 14:33 before I leave. One never know.....a seed might be planted in one person's mind. Like Jesus say, Those who have ears let them hear. Those who don't ears to hear will be offended.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, because after seeing the confusion of beliefs on this form, I'm turned off from it, and so is God. I won't be here on this forum long; just leaving something for some who are willing to think about 1 Corinthians 14:33 before I leave. One never know.....a seed might be planted in one person's mind. Like Jesus say, Those who have ears let them hear. Those who don't ears to hear will be offended.

Just watch that PRIDE my friend....it does tend to trip us up and cause us to fall.

Mind that you don't bang that head of yours ...perfection can be a heavy load to carry.

Bless you.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just leaving something for some who are willing to think about 1 Corinthians 14:33 before I leave. One never know.....a seed might be planted in one person's mind. Like Jesus say, Those who have ears let them hear. Those who don't ears to hear will be offended.

A seed of "Absolutely no one on this forum speaks for God but me"? LoL. :)

Tell me, what do you do with 1 Corinthians 11:19? "For there must be also factions among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you."

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
A seed of "Absolutely no one on this forum speaks for God but me"? LoL. :)

Tell me, what do you do with 1 Corinthians 11:19? "For there must be also factions among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you."

I'm not going to get into that, because everybody on this forum believes that they believe is right, even if it's not supported by the scriptures. I'm only stating what the scripture say, take it or leave it.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Just watch that PRIDE my friend....it does tend to trip us up and cause us to fall.

Mind that you don't bang that head of yours ...perfection can be a heavy load to carry.

Bless you.

I see where this is heading, but I'm not going down that road with you. If that's what you believe about me, that's fine with me.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to get into that, because everybody on this forum believes that they believe is right, even if it's not supported by the scriptures. I'm only stating what the scripture say, take it or leave it.

If you want to limit the scriptures to only those verses you want to get into, that's your right, but those who will not address verses and passages that shine light on false assumptions they are making end up having a very twisted interpretation of what the Bible actually teaches in its totality.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
If you want to limit the scriptures to only those verses you want to get into, that's your right, but those who will not address verses and passages that shine light on false assumptions they are making end up having a very twisted interpretation of what the Bible actually teaches in its totality.

1 Corinthians 11:19 is not complicated.....God is not the author of confusion period. If that scripture seems complicated to some, then it only reflect the many confusions that so many have on this forum.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 11:19 is not complicated.....God is not the author of confusion period. If that scripture seems complicated to some, then it only reflect the many confusions that so many have on this forum.

Ha Ha!!

Don't let me offend you, verzanumi, as I am only taking a bit of amusement at your responses in a good Spirit. But if the argument is about things not being too complicated, why have you refused to "get into" any other verses besides this one? Our Bible consists of a lot of verses, not just one. :)

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Ha Ha!!

Don't let me offend you, verzanumi, as I am only taking a bit of amusement at your responses in a good Spirit. But if the argument is about things not being too complicated, why have you refused to "get into" any other verses besides this one? Our Bible consists of a lot of verses, not just one. :)

I'm just keeping it simple. If an unbeliever came on this site and read all the differing beliefs coming from the same people who claim to believe in the Bible, they would come to the conclusion that the forum is confusing. And since God is not the author of confusion, then if you are honest, you have to agree that God is not the author of what is going on on this forum or any christian forum where there's confusion.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This verse is about the gift of speaking in the holy tongue's and Prophesy, and Interpretation of the gift's, what dose this have to do with what other's on any forum, Think, or their Opinion's. Your Avatar read's an Advanced Member, you have been here a long time, and now you are trying to say that everyone on this Forum is in a state of Confusion, there are 41,000 different denomination's and God only knows how many different Doctrine's, so each and everyone try's to give their take according to their teaching's. As an Advanced Member why would take a statement from Paul, about the Gift's and try to use it to relate to how people present their Opinion's! Totally out of Context, IMO
Paul is speaking to the confusion within the Operation of the Gift's

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's besides the point. You either believe what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 14:33 or you distract from that scripture.

I have a Question? If you receive a Letter from a friend, and when you open that Letter, do you turn to page three and read one and a half paragraphs and draw a conclusion to the jest of the Letter!

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just keeping it simple. If an unbeliever came on this site and read all the differing beliefs coming from the same people who claim to believe in the Bible, they would come to the conclusion that the forum is confusing. And since God is not the author of confusion, then if you are honest, you have to agree that God is not the author of what is going on on this forum or any christian forum where there's confusion.

Verzanumi, you are making it sound as if we have no spiritual enemy! Do you want me to show you passages about how the Devil comes immediately to steal the word away, or how he hinders the gospel from being preached at every turn? What on earth are you expecting? Peace and harmony from everyone who simply names the name of Christ? You act as if you were oblivious to the fact that there are those who can refer to themselves as Christians yet give themselves to the Devil's use. Do you want scriptures for this? :confused:

Reactions: Nancy and Helen