Convergence of Signs tells us the Return of Jesus is very Near and the Rapture is Imminent!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Convergence of Signs tells us the Return of Jesus is very Near and the Rapture is Imminent!! What kind of life would you live if you really believed the rapture is imminent and that Jesus may return today?

Reactions: Mayflower

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What signs? And what biblical proof do you extend to show that these events tell us the time is now?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well just take me Jesus! And my family in Christ!!!! I do the best I can, but I am just tired of anxiety. I will fight to the end, but I do watch and hope for the Rapture!!!

Reactions: Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't double check every verse on this page, so if in any doubt check it out.

END TIME SIGNS

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3)

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't double check every verse on this page, so if in any doubt check it out.

END TIME SIGNS

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3)

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Thanks! I was very surprised by number 13.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about in specific the blood moons. I hear about these all the time as a sign of the end times. Isn't there one more going to show very soon, or has that already past?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20
This verse is touted as proof by the 'rapture to heaven' believers, But it doesn't mean we ever go to heaven. Jesus said that was impossible. John 3:13, John 17:15, +
As faithful born again Christians, our names are Written in the Book of Life, kept in heaven.
We wait for our Saviour, Jesus to Return to us. He will come back to the earth, as promised. Acts 1:11

What you need to know, Mayflower, is that God has work for us here, we should be doing what we can now, to spread the Gospel, but when the end times events commence, we must stand firm in our faith and escape from the earth is not an option. We are told many times that the Lord will protect His own during the tough times ahead. Isaiah 41:13, 1 Corinthians 10:13, +

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This verse is touted as proof by the 'rapture to heaven' believers, But it doesn't mean we ever go to heaven.
You actually prefer the earth to Heaven? Amazing. Elijah would not be pleased, since he literally went to Heaven. So did Enoch. So did all the OT and NT saints. Kindly list your objections to being in Heaven with all the saints.

Reactions: friend of

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20
This verse is touted as proof by the 'rapture to heaven' believers, But it doesn't mean we ever go to heaven. Jesus said that was impossible. John 3:13, John 17:15, +
As faithful born again Christians, our names are Written in the Book of Life, kept in heaven.
We wait for our Saviour, Jesus to Return to us. He will come back to the earth, as promised. Acts 1:11

What you need to know, Mayflower, is that God has work for us here, we should be doing what we can now, to spread the Gospel, but when the end times events commence, we must stand firm in our faith and escape from the earth is not an option. We are told many times that the Lord will protect His own during the tough times ahead. Isaiah 41:13, 1 Corinthians 10:13, +

Your verses do not support you about no rapture. Revelations 3:10 denies your claims.

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about in specific the blood moons. I hear about these all the time as a sign of the end times. Isn't there one more going to show very soon, or has that already past?

I don't believe that these are the blood moon and darkened sun spoken of in Joel 2:31.

However, I do think that they fit perfectly into the more general "signs in the sun, the moon and the stars" spoken of in Luke 21:25. The anniversary dates and the timing of, and for that matter convergence of, these particular events is difficult to accept as random chance. Personally I find it impossible.

I believe they are meant to get the attention of those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. But as always, it is less about the signs and all about the Sign Maker!

May His name be praised forever!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that these are the blood moon and darkened sun spoken of in Joel 2:31.

However, I do think that they fit perfectly into the more general "signs in the sun, the moon and the stars" spoken of in Luke 21:25. The anniversary dates and the timing of, and for that matter convergence of, these particular events is difficult to accept as random chance. Personally I find it impossible.

I believe they are meant to get the attention of those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. But as always, it is less about the signs and all about the Sign Maker!

May His name be praised forever!
Amen!!!

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What signs? And what biblical proof do you extend to show that these events tell us the time is now?

Wouldn't the signs/prophecies be in the Bible, but the confirmations and fulfillment be in the news and from other present time sources?

For me, the events in Syria are very meaningful. Especially the unexpected troop withdraw Trump just announced. Creating a void for Russia to solidify and advance. And possibly Turkey to go slaughter Kurds.

The announcement of hypersonic weapons by Putin. Threats of nuclear war if we pull out of the arms treaty. Combined with recent comments by Putin that say he is not worried about nuclear war since Russians are born again they will just go to Heaven.

Add in the aggressive moves in the Ukraine. And from what I can tell amassing tanks along that border.

The alignment of the countries, groups and powers mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39.

There is plenty more...

CoreIssue gave a very nice thorough list. The evidence that these signs are converging is overwhelming to me.

To each their own, but does none of this have any significance for you??

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You actually prefer the earth to Heaven? Amazing. Elijah would not be pleased, since he literally went to Heaven. So did Enoch. So did all the OT and NT saints. Kindly list your objections to being in Heaven with all the saints.
It is actually doubtful the Elijah went to live in heaven with God. He was taken up into the clouds, but some time later he sent a letter to the King of Judah. 2 Chronicles 21:12 He was, therefore; relocated on earth. Just as Philip was and how those who remain, at Jesus' Return, will be, Matthew 24:31
Enoch too, is not said to have gone to live in heaven, but just that God took him away. Genesis 5:24
Nowhere does the Bible say all the OT saints are now in heaven. You have made that up. That they are not, is proved by Daniel 12:13...he went to his rest and on the last day, he will rise to his reward. Just as everyone who has ever lived will do and stand before God seated on the Great White throne in Judgement. Only then will those whose names are Written in the Book of Life, receive immortality.

No; I don't aspire to live in heaven, I look forward to the great rejoining of the Lord's people and our living as His people in the holy Land. That is our destiny and it will be a fantastic time, the fulfilment of what we were made for.
The idea of going to live in heaven, is unbiblical, totally illogical and will never happen.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is actually doubtful the Elijah went to live in heaven with God. He was taken up into the clouds, but some time later he sent a letter to the King of Judah. 2 Chronicles 21:12 He was, therefore; relocated on earth. Just as Philip was and how those who remain, at Jesus' Return, will be, Matthew 24:31
Enoch too, is not said to have gone to live in heaven, but just that God took him away. Genesis 5:24
Nowhere does the Bible say all the OT saints are now in heaven. You have made that up. That they are not, is proved by Daniel 12:13...he went to his rest and on the last day, he will rise to his reward. Just as everyone who has ever lived will do and stand before God seated on the Great White throne in Judgement. Only then will those whose names are Written in the Book of Life, receive immortality.

No; I don't aspire to live in heaven, I look forward to the great rejoining of the Lord's people and our living as His people in the holy Land. That is our destiny and it will be a fantastic time, the fulfilment of what we were made for.
The idea of going to live in heaven, is unbiblical, totally illogical and will never happen.

It does not say that letter was written after Elijah was taken to heaven.

It does not say Philip was taken heaven.

2 Kings 2:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

Genesis 5:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

The two witnesses of revelations are killed and then resurrected to heaven.

They are the two lampstands of heaven. They descend from heaven at the first seal.

To be killed they have to be alive. And we only die once before the resurrection. There is absolutely no one else in the Bible that fits these demands.

All spirits are immortal. Nowhere does it say only the saints. It also says in the lake of fire punishment is eternal.

Only the damned are at the white throne judgment after the second resurrection, which is only the damned.