Converging Powers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you noticed yet that the born again do not fit this earth. Israel is an earthly people with the promise's to inherit the earth.
The born again are not promised the earth.
Quite the opposite, they are seated in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus and they are to live in the Father's house, John 14:2

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The Apostle Paul saw a thing I'll call "converging powers."
He saw the Father used the world as a schoolhouse for His children, Gal. 4:1-2

4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Circumstances and situations (the C and S gang) are in the lives of every human being and the Father uses them as instructors, teachers in His schoolhouse.
Haven't you ever wondered why all this didn't not go away when you were saved.
Many of us were told that at the new birth, "everything is going to be better and God will take away all your burdens."
Well that does happen in instances for awhile, we walk in the glory of God's light and things are so much better, a Utopia.
Thank God this happens with babes and we get to taste and see the lord is good.
But reality sets in and the schoolhouse begins her work. Things begin to converge on the new believer and they don't know what to do.
They will do everything you tell them to do to escape the hell that sets in. It may be marriage, work related, some physical ailment, some form of addiction or finances. These circumstances and situations in the schoolhouse are like class room's.
Why does the lord allow such a thing to His sweet loving little children.
They push us to Christ, it is usally the schoolhouse that brings an individual to Christ. It is the same C and S gang that begins to teach you Christ and keep you searching. The world makes no since to the born again, we try everything to war against it's evil, and we do have a position of responsibility.
But you are not going to change the world, it is not God's plan to change the world.
His plan is to birth children out of the world, and get them ready to live in His house, Ephesians 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The next time you say I don't like my job, you may be the only Christ expression there.
I don't like my marriage anymore, it just may be the schoolhouse converging on you to grow up into Him.
If l could win the lottery my life would be complete and I could be free of the financial burden.
Think about how the world is converging on you, you were not made for this world.
There is nothing wrong with prospering, I believe that Christian's should prosper.
But if you live and eat the world, it will shallow you. You are not designed for the world. You are better fit to give your time to understanding How your Father uses the world.
The C and S gang will always be there, how you begin to handle them comes from your knowledge of the plan of God.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

Have you noticed yet that the born again do not fit this earth. Israel is an earthly people with the promise's to inherit the earth.
The born again are not promised the earth.
“For all the promises of God in him [Jesus] are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20) (KJV 1900)

The earth will end in fire taking out all of those living at the time with it.

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” (2 Peter 3:10–13) (KJV 1900)

Reactions: Acolyte