Corona means Crown.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Skitnik1

Nov 14, 2020
Buckley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corona means Crown.

Corona means crown in Latin. One Crown has been placed upon the whole world. This Crown has a meaning of obedience to the New World Order.

Even in Europe there are uprisings against covid-19 restrictions but not is USA. Even the “Proud Boys” are wearing the muzzles. Created out of thin air plandemic is a test-run on the level of obedience this country and world in general can bare.

I am not a theologian but Revelation is full of beasts and crowns. Could it be that Corona Virus (Crown Virus) is one or first of them?

Subjugation is complete. Next step is…

Reactions: ewq1938

Skitnik1

Nov 14, 2020
Buckley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be. Either way we are not just in the last days but in the last minutes.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corona means Crown.

Corona means crown in Latin. One Crown has been placed upon the whole world. This Crown has a meaning of obedience to the New World Order.

Even in Europe there are uprisings against covid-19 restrictions but not is USA. Even the “Proud Boys” are wearing the muzzles. Created out of thin air plandemic is a test-run on the level of obedience this country and world in general can bare.

I am not a theologian but Revelation is full of beasts and crowns. Could it be that Corona Virus (Crown Virus) is one or first of them?

I'm not a theologian either.

But you noticed it too.

Corona is global.

If it just stayed local somewhere like Asia or South America, it really couldn't provide the catalyst required to enable the Dragon to CAUSE the world set up an image and take a mark.

But Corona IS global, and it IS in the full view of men.

But it's really the repercussions of Corona. BECAUSE of the signs that the Dragon is given the power to do in the presence of the composite beast.

I wonder, if there were no Corona virus, would we be having this election business now.

And Corona does not seem to be going gently into that good night.

Nor does DJT: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327978710809661440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Subjugation is complete. Next step is…

At the last Trump, the dead in Christ will rise???

3mTP71t.jpg

Or like the old bartender said at closing time:

"you might not have to go home, but you can't stay here."​

resize

Not to worry.

(Father's House has many rooms)

And welcome to the forum.