Corona virus is real, but pandemic is a hoax video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CharismaticLady

On the closing note of the video, the United States may well have been the most exceptional republic to ever exist...as men count exceptional, but is that a realistic hope for Americans or for anyone else? As to all of the rest on the video, I have heard it before and I don't follow all this stuff too closely, but who can we believe regarding the political aspects or the medical? Who is not lying to us among men? Some perhaps, but how can we know... without that God has revealed to us?

Our real hope that Americans have or had is/was our hope in God. This is the same hope that everyone everywhere now has and has had since Jesus brought the hope of Life 2000 years ago. Can we trust Trump or Biden or the Republican Party or the Democratic Party to salvage the United States for U.S. citizens? And the rest of the world, can they trust in the United States under any party banner to help them draw closer to God or to save even their flesh from as bad or worse times ahead?

Pandemic, real or hoax, matters perhaps to the flesh of people who live for themselves rather than for God first. Perhaps the United States has offered or given some hope to some [certainly not to even all Americans much less the rest of the world of men] people over the years of its existence, but it was focused too often and too much on what men could do and on themselves rather than everyone... and rather than on what God would and could do. There have been exceptions since Jesus was sent to us, but how few they really have been. Jesus told it like it is:

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matt 7:13-14

The unbelievers have not been able to see that... but perhaps the reason that Jesus wept [a greater reason than the natural death of Lazarus] was that so many who confessed themselves to be believers in God and His Son, also could not see it and often did not even want to look in that direction. If all of the people calling themselves Christians spent half as much time talking to God and pursuing first things first as they do on their efforts to fix the broken systems of men then, like Nineveh before the message of God through Jonah, they might see a merciful God really being merciful on them today in America and in the other nations who have leaned or followed America more than God.

Again this promise:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

But so many trusting in that wide way will not open their eyes to see the other Way nor to humble themselves in repentance. They too often are certain they are "saved" and care little for anyone else. Do they not rather say along with the Romans in a falling empire and the Nazis pursuing a lost thousand year Reich we cannot fail. We will not fail (even as they walk down through that wide gate leading to destruction). But there is Hope for those with eyes to see!

Reactions: CharismaticLady

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's probably true, but it doesn't change anything God is doing. There's nothing at all that I have any control over, however, I pray over these things a lot!

I've been following this stuff for a few decades. Something I've concluded is that while the "deep state" has their plans, it won't matter, God's going to pull the rug out from under them all when comes sudden destruction.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pandemic, real or hoax, matters perhaps to the flesh of people who live for themselves rather than for God first. Perhaps the United States has offered or given some hope to some [certainly not to even all Americans much less the rest of the world of men] people over the years of its existence, but it was focused too often and too much on what men could do and on themselves rather than everyone... and rather than on what God would and could do.
Amen!

Reactions: amadeus

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is a plandemic. When President Trump won Dr. Fauci said "Trump will have a pandemic in three years" Source. How did he know this? I have my ideas. The media and dems have been trying to keep us in fear since this whole thing began and the lies have swirled around. First the virus and we could catch it just looking at each other than they finally admit that you can not catch it on materials at all and you have to be with someone a significant amount of time. Than they lie about mask - Don't need them, do need them and there is no science proving mask really work. If that wasn't enough the dems create riots over a thug who got unjustly killed as if he is a saint. When the riots calm down the virus is back and so are the lockdowns.

Don't trust those people, while the virus might be real Fauci and his ilk are dirty rotten liars

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is a plandemic. When President Trump won Dr. Fauci said "Trump will have a pandemic in three years" Source. How did he know this? I have my ideas. The media and dems have been trying to keep us in fear since this whole thing began and the lies have swirled around. First the virus and we could catch it just looking at each other than they finally admit that you can not catch it on materials at all and you have to be with someone a significant amount of time. Than they lie about mask - Don't need them, do need them and there is no science proving mask really work. If that wasn't enough the dems create riots over a thug who got unjustly killed as if he is a saint. When the riots calm down the virus is back and so are the lockdowns.

Don't trust those people.
I don't.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in California they been sending patients to the county hospital from Mexico and counting them twice, once at the border and once at the Hospital.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nurses became suspicious when patients with no symptoms tests came back positive. They sent 10 unused swabs to the lab, and they also came back positive. This is all political, and the people behind it want this pandemic to continue until after the election.
You are perfectly correct. Here is the latest information on the FRAUD which is being perpetrated by CDC in the USA while Trump looks on.

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED – CDC Grossly Overcounting Active China Coronavirus Cases Causing States to Keep Their Economies Closed Indefinitely

The CDC is over counting the number of China coronavirus cases in an apparent effort to keep the country shut down throughout the summer. This fraudulent activity was uncovered by the far-left Atlantic proving even a dead clock is right twice a day.

On May 21, 2020, the Atlantic reported that the CDC was over counting the number of cases of individuals with the China coronavirus:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.

Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.

BY INCLUDING BOTH ACTIVE CASES WITH CASES OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAD THE CHINA CORONAVIRUS IN THE PAST, THE CDC IS GROSSLY OVERSTATING THE NUMBER OF ACTIVE CASES IN THE US. UNFORTUNATELY, STATES LIKE TEXAS AND FLORIDA HAVE RESET THEIR ECONOMIC REOPENING TIME TABLES BASED ON THIS BOGUS DATA.

Apparently the CDC is still co-mingling these results. Forbes reported last week:
A report released Thursday from the Government Accountability Office levied criticism at the CDC for combining active cases of the coronavirus and positive antibody tests, which may give a misleading view of nationwide testing and

The far-left New York Times also reported last week on the GAO’s report:
The report also criticized the C.D.C.’s counting of coronavirus tests, which combines tests for an active infection and those that detect antibodies. This practice inflates the percentage of Americans that appear to have been tested and gives an unreliable picture of the way the virus is spreading around the country, according to the new report. After the C.D.C. was criticized last month for combining the two types of tests in its reports, the agency promised to separate them. But as of June 9, it had still not resolved the issue, the office reported.

The CDC’s method of reporting the number of active cases is totally flawed. It is fraudulent. The CDC counts individuals who show that they had the China coronavirus in their counts of individuals who are identified currently with the virus. This data is then used by states to determine whether to open our shut down their economies.

Is there anything about this China coronavirus that is valid and accurate? Americans are being played by their own politicians, ignorant medical ‘experts’ and government agencies. Who needs enemies when your own government is this corrupt?

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED - CDC Grossly Overcounting Active China Coronavirus Cases Causing States to Keep Their Economies Closed Indefinitely
[NOTE: DON'T LET GULIANO AND OTHER LEFTISTS TELL YOU THAT THE GATEWAY PUNDIT IS NOT A SOUND SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THAT TOO IS A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY]

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are perfectly correct. Here is the latest information on the FRAUD which is being perpetrated by CDC in the USA while Trump looks on.

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED – CDC Grossly Overcounting Active China Coronavirus Cases Causing States to Keep Their Economies Closed Indefinitely

The CDC is over counting the number of China coronavirus cases in an apparent effort to keep the country shut down throughout the summer. This fraudulent activity was uncovered by the far-left Atlantic proving even a dead clock is right twice a day.

On May 21, 2020, the Atlantic reported that the CDC was over counting the number of cases of individuals with the China coronavirus:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.

Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.

BY INCLUDING BOTH ACTIVE CASES WITH CASES OF INDIVIDUALS WHO HAD THE CHINA CORONAVIRUS IN THE PAST, THE CDC IS GROSSLY OVERSTATING THE NUMBER OF ACTIVE CASES IN THE US. UNFORTUNATELY, STATES LIKE TEXAS AND FLORIDA HAVE RESET THEIR ECONOMIC REOPENING TIME TABLES BASED ON THIS BOGUS DATA.

Apparently the CDC is still co-mingling these results. Forbes reported last week:
A report released Thursday from the Government Accountability Office levied criticism at the CDC for combining active cases of the coronavirus and positive antibody tests, which may give a misleading view of nationwide testing and

The far-left New York Times also reported last week on the GAO’s report:
The report also criticized the C.D.C.’s counting of coronavirus tests, which combines tests for an active infection and those that detect antibodies. This practice inflates the percentage of Americans that appear to have been tested and gives an unreliable picture of the way the virus is spreading around the country, according to the new report. After the C.D.C. was criticized last month for combining the two types of tests in its reports, the agency promised to separate them. But as of June 9, it had still not resolved the issue, the office reported.

The CDC’s method of reporting the number of active cases is totally flawed. It is fraudulent. The CDC counts individuals who show that they had the China coronavirus in their counts of individuals who are identified currently with the virus. This data is then used by states to determine whether to open our shut down their economies.

Is there anything about this China coronavirus that is valid and accurate? Americans are being played by their own politicians, ignorant medical ‘experts’ and government agencies. Who needs enemies when your own government is this corrupt?

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED - CDC Grossly Overcounting Active China Coronavirus Cases Causing States to Keep Their Economies Closed Indefinitely
[NOTE: DON'T LET GULIANO AND OTHER LEFTISTS TELL YOU THAT THE GATEWAY PUNDIT IS NOT A SOUND SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THAT TOO IS A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY]

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess I am just one of the silly ones who believes that this pandemic started from an infected bat at a wet market in Wuhan China.

What I have experienced in the last 4 months is what I perceive to be PROPHETIC times... The only news channel I watch from my computer is the National... so I can stay informed as to what is expected for Canadians. I see this entire situation as God's way of waking people up... I don't see this as a people thing... I see it as a God thing.

Reactions: Josho and Rita
R

Rita

I guess I am just one of the silly ones who believes that this pandemic started from an infected bat at a wet market in Wuhan China.

What I have experienced in the last 4 months is what I perceive to be PROPHETIC times... The only news channel I watch from my computer is the National... so I can stay informed as to what is expected for Canadians. I see this entire situation as God's way of waking people up... I don't see this as a people thing... I see it as a God thing.
I agree with the latter part of your post, but believe it came from the Lab in Wuhan - over here they have worked out that the virus responds to ultra violet light more than natural light. In other words ‘ it’s more at home in uv lighting, which would not happen if it was a natural made virus. This would perhaps explain why hospital environments seem to be more susceptible. Although I haven read that info myself my son tends to investigate things more.
It may have been man made, but that doesn’t mean it cannot be used by the Lord to wake everyone up.
It seems that you and I are on the same page with many things, we can be outcasts together x
I have no doubts that the ruthless within our different societies will endeavour to use it to their aim, but God is allowing it - so there has to be purpose beyond that.
Rita

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree with the latter part of your post, but believe it came from the Lab in Wuhan - over here they have worked out that the virus responds to ultra violet light more than natural light. In other words ‘ it’s more at home in uv lighting, which would not happen if it was a natural made virus. This would perhaps explain why hospital environments seem to be more susceptible. Although I haven read that info myself my son tends to investigate things more.
It may have been man made, but that doesn’t mean it cannot be used by the Lord to wake everyone up.
It seems that you and I are on the same page with many things, we can be outcasts together x
I have no doubts that the ruthless within our different societies will endeavour to use it to their aim, but God is allowing it - so there has to be purpose beyond that.
Rita

It could very well be man made... I guess because I purposely do NOT read or listen to media of any kind other than the National... I don't hear a lot of what is going on... I tried to keep up with the corona updates at the beginning... but quickly tired of it all.. now I listen to our one nightly news broadcast for the sake of keeping up with the government phases of re-opening... and I go on my merry way... This virus has affected me in a totally different way than most I think. I guess I'm just strange. LOL