1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

corona virus vaccines

Discussion in 'Prayer Forum' started by My Dreams, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. My Dreams

My Dreams Member

Faith:
    Christian
    India
    Friends, lakhs of people are infected with coronavirus, countries are suffering and thousands of people have died.And it's still continuing

You can agree and pray God bless with a corona virus vaccine soon, so that all these coronavirus problems come to an end. Let their be coronavirus vaccine soon.

God bless!

theophilus and Invisibilis like this.
  2. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    @My Dreams
    Praying that God accomplish His purpose in this thing and we stand where He wants us to stand!

Funny bird and My Dreams like this.
  3. Episkopos

Episkopos Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    This virus attacks they who have a compromised immune system. Social distancing...lots of vitamin C and D....and the joy of the Lord...which is our strength. :)

4. Funny bird

Funny bird Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Philippines
    am i bad? because i am not praying everyday for the same thing over and over and not praying for the physical health of people but i am praying for the spiritual things but i am praying for my family's health

i am also afraid that this might be God's will i don't want to opposed him

this covid-19 might be God's purpose well because there are a lot of people praying that this covid-19 ends asap but it's not yet ending and it's still spreading there are half a million infected worldwide now and everyday a lot of people dies because of this pandemic

My Dreams likes this.
  5. Funny bird

Funny bird Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Philippines
    maybe china indeed develop covid-2 to become biological weapon and it became now covid-19 and this is one of the four horse the pale horse