Coronavirus 4.0 (This Summer, Maybe We See Some of this Activity)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

SPPUNQ4.jpg

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/undated-and-unlocated-picture-of-one-of-adolf-hitler-s-dogs-news-photo/51954654
abc30.com/dogs-sniffing-covid19-coronavirus-dog-tests-uk/6114833/

The virus has some stages of development. (maybe this summer) (incest/rape/murder/suicide with me, from the minorities, capital punishment etc, is a modifier that is why I said maybe this summer, you can see some of this, is a legal statement). All persons of Jewish Ancestry will be identified as carriers of the airborne virus, emitted from breathing or perspiring (sweat) (or etc) ............ some other minority men/women, or, more common with women. These people will have to be quarantined, they should naturally die in a few weeks to months. Back to Topic.

(I said some things about the Coronavirus Years ago, specifically, I'll try to see if it applies now...............shortly before I spend several months contacting multiple, embassy agencies between 2013-2014 specifically about the Coronavirus and Its sudden stages of development) (regarding the unified field activity, even if you can't formerly detect it, say climate change to bio-magnetic field disturbance, and natural response of the body, should be virtually nothing, results in death is your uncleanness) (you still have a game to play with me about global mass suicide, we'll keep thing going as it is, that is because, when god does kill abruptly you want the white races to have some leniency, since otherwise the rest have no value)
Basic Design in the Human Genome, to Modify Junk DNA, is Death, all Vaccines will Fail, further more, you will keep making variations of the Vaccines, its not really that important. It may help a tiny bit or not at all. Humanity is not designed, in an environment that allows access to the variable necessary to modify the argument. This is a permanent part of your lives, and it will become more lethal for some and some people will have a better changes without jews or minorities living on this earth, period.

pdcpCIn.jpg

mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/9/2668/htm
mdpi.com/2076-0817/9/3/231/htm

"Melanin" ............. is a 1:1 (one to one), association between the subsequent stages of Coronavirus, that are not curable. The Body will simply die, or if you try to modify Junk DNA, you will die over a longer period if you weren't going to normally die anyway. (this is the unifier between "Genetic Dan", and not having a legal right to live in god's eyes, no controversy, or the "census bureau offenders" .................. the only other race that has no variation in god's eyes is ephraim the jews ................. we should have a clear understanding soon)

(you can reference the material you were provided around 2011-2012 but it was not originally designed to be clear, just some truth for you to hurt me in your pleasure and commit suicide...............today things will become clear) (from your own observations.................soon)

Euthanasia Statistics Projection ............ New Stages of Coronavirus

(note, you need to learn to use euthanasia and to target minorities, you will suffer greatly and very painfully until you die and there is no hope for you, minorities will only live to their 20s or 30s, and then die, globally. The rest of you will die covered in sores and pain until you die alongside them some of you will not live to that old, you will spend months suffering in pain until you die) (God's Behavior is Cyclical on this issue of Global Mass Suicide and the Unified Field in regards to Dead Flesh, your responsibility ............. you being a false witness against me in pleasure is only temporary, but this is the last generation, this is permanent...............otherwise, I would estimate the coronavirus to last no more then a few multiples times 7 in years, not generally exceeding a jubilee, coincidentally humanity will die around 2061 with halley's comet)

9TDMczB.jpg

ufocasebook.com/Rendlesham2.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022191012002478

(This is What the Stages of Coronavirus are in Simple Terms)

1. Loss of "Inclose Personal Activities" due to activity
2. Loss of Taste
3. Loss of Touch
4. Loss of Hearing (Loss of Sight)
5. Loss of Sight

(You need to use Euthanasia ................ this will follow legal and scientific evidences, but you don't have control of the argument, its apart of a "unified field", but, other field arguments are not apart of specific design interactions for this creation or for man specifically, impossibilities)

(I will be given the power to use euthanasia, since your only position with me is a a false witness, for the sake of your suicide pleasure, in deriding god. However, that does not mean I will kill at all, you can spend a few years and then die. Because humanity is unclean, the only way to answer god correctly is with the implementation of his mercies)

(you will see just like I said, how ethnic people die in mass and god may give some benefit, and ethnic people will continue to die and there may be some benefit, once you can answer the controversy of god's mercies with dead flesh on earth......................then you are qualified to formerly use genocide, right now you are just not qualified, you are only hurting yourself, not me, not anyone else specifically................regardless of what you choose to believe in your incest/suicide pleasure with me)

(First thing next year we may begin to discuss god's mercies, but before that time, you should see new stages of suffering in your uncleanness as soon as this summer, just a few months away) (in secret, you are still advised to autopsy the bodies of minorities, that are euthanized in their needs to keep hurting me, their bodies should be given top priority for medical research)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Abridged Study, Attempt to Reclassify Coronavirus::Outdated)

Coronavirus:::::::::::"Byproduct of Advanced and Continual DNA changes, outside of Birth, Reproduction, and Life Cycle Divisions like Puberty"

"Not a Virus" ............ Tendency for Similar or Organic to Organic Activity caused by bio-magnetic field resonances, to undetectable unified field resonances.

(all of your activities in classifying "Coronavirus as a Virus, has not only failed", but has Failed to slowdown or to curb the death rate)

(which follows ethnic populations mixed into "white", or other behavior activities, processes are not deadly or dangerous, but is for certain genetic lines or certain people in conditioning themselves)

(Sub-sequence Waves of Coronavirus, will then provide "reclassification" of the occurances ...............)

(by this time next year, the majority of deaths should persist in the USA, and globally for aforementioned reasons)

(you need to introduce coronavirus into the food supply, you need to help with the way the virus is introduced into the body, naturally or by transmission can be more deadly)

(you need to do tests on the bodies (dead), with coronavirus ............... when genetic material breaks down it does have a small charge ................ you need to introduce the material/coronavirus into the food supply)

Last edited: