Coronavirus Emergency (Update) (subject for the rich and wealthy)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background (subject in progress)

AQvaXZE.jpg

nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01223-w

(You need to be exposed to the Coronavirus, it is the only indication, in advance, of your resistance to sudden death for a serious of reasons you cannot readily explain, you don't have a means to verify the unified field situation or fluctuation on earth, the measurement god places and acts against for "dead flesh" total sum violation to god's clauses of living in the gospel's Law)

(History calls the "Coronavirus the Elixir of Life", otherwise you will not know if you will die or not in god's eyes, the virus itself is not dangerous at all)

("Coronavirus" is a miracle for some, and a controversy for others. For those that will die anyway, they die in shame, some people get an advanced benefit. The rest of the people, won't know if they will die for sure or not)

("Coronavirus" needs to be implanted into over the counter foods...............not only will a "vaccine" do nothing, but, you should have the advantage of exposure, you cannot gain otherwise from not being exposed)

(This is What I can try to do, let me think about it)

God's Cyclical Behavior connected to Halley's Comet cycle, and the "unified field" against "dead flesh on earth" .............. we classified with a biological marker, a, "life potion" ............... instead of saying the "broken particle chain ......... where some particles disappear to waves or etc. light functions", they say the "Snake stops eating its bottom", "dead flesh" is cast away.

This was "alchemy", the age of Nostradamus reached a international climax, or, the son of man dealing internationally (as evident with the voynich manuscript) .............. typically there is just one individual and history falsifies the account.

The last international person was Edward Leedskalnin, during that time, "Free Masonry" did not make a faithful transition, the "Mason Triangle Eye on the Dollar Bill" lost its meaning, and was not connected to a, "Coronavirus".
A Minority is 1/8 of a person, they do not experience, "emotion/intimacy/personification/awareness/fidelity, as opposed to the word "spirituality"/morals (long suffering)/divination (the promise of the unknown) ............... The same way a sane and competent person that is not a minority does, not one of those genetic lines removed from the book of life of revelation, and, your judgment should not be based on the experiences or input of a rotting corpse.

You cannot based your understanding on a corpse. If your unclean, you have the benefiting of suffering before you die, but otherwise, the coronavirus won't do anything to you, its nothing......................I say the rich and wealthy, because, "flesh and blood" is more distinct if your cultured (meaning less important, easier to discern the difference), you cannot expect religion to have integrity in today's world ................. i'm poor, beat repeatedly, and minorities pleasure themselves in incest/suicide with me, and i'm a hard working, try to understand things. "flesh and blood", and being clean is god glorifying, but it is not that important, these people are only committing suicide. they will just have to die ignorant. without an advanced warning , and cursing god.

Mankind has a controversy with God, failed accounts of history, and no rational on the subject matter. Of the "accusation with god over dead flesh", the lack of a "unified field" ........... and god's progressive and cyclical discernment, and mercy on the matter. Mankind has failed so far. Fortunately I think this problem is basically solved.

"Coronavirus" was always a nothing, just a marker. "Coronavirus is a benefit, very positive, for individuals with a chance to escape death", this is the correct understanding without a controversy.

(not a guarantee you will survive, if your survive coronavirus or are unaffected, but your odds are much greater if not the same as being a survivor)

(History Account of Coronavirus .... Updated #2)

MyNai7i.jpg

Charles Darwin, unfortunately his account was modified................we believe that Charles Darwin rationalized that a "cyclical virus" would appear before a species wide death. the Earth changes following were not the primary argument.

"The Cyclical Virus" would, kill some, but others would observe of that, and some behavior would change. God gives account, "gives" to the species in question before his action of a finished judgment. That is the accusation of Charles Darwin.

(You had the opportunity for years, to autopsy the corpses of jews and minorities god euthanizes routinely in their suicide/pleasure with me for various clauses. So you don't have an excuse to be ignorant. Right now if someone dies and you can see the "coronavirus" in their bodies or specific bodily damage, it will mean nothing, because you have a rational for that ................ and god is not going to provide much more information, this is a judgment process)

(OFF TOPIC)

(You have a severe incorrect understanding of god. And the best and quickest solution to that, is "god's cyclical behavior" that is how god addresses that from generation to generation..............and following that "god's mercies" that will set all of you right. This is the last generation, otherwise, God would do so much and then nothing else, in about 40 years to halley's comet, humanity will die this is the last generation..................there is only suffering and death in the long term...............not for me, or the faithful, that is god's will, but for those genetic lines) (this summer, even as everything is mostly true we've said, your vaccine should only be the virus nothing more or less. additionally you need to quarantine those places, just to study their behavior for benefit)
(god gives me the power to heal the body and resurrect the death, won't be wasted in a controversy with jews or minorities, or on this earth, there is hope and that begins with god's resolution of the son of man, and before that the "cyclical process" that was already initiated)
(god will still kill a dumb jew or a dumb minority, use a sniper rifle, this is impersonal, and there is no controversy in that, if you need that example just take advantage of it) (otherwise, the people desire only an answer from the son of man, but they have to settle for all of you for now)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coronavirus Emergency (Update) (subject for the rich and wealthy) Part 2 (these people have confidence in dying as a idiot, that should be done)
(Part 1 was for the Rich, Part 2 is for the Educated) (not for minorities or the general public)

(Background)

uwvzJ4w.jpg

(issac newton proved the "coronavirus" functioned like a projector)
(mankind has the unique association to the "hyperdimension"/"unified field" .......... the rest of life on this earth does not (this earth does not have the generations of shem) ............ Issac Netwon wanted to prove that this was the cyclical judgment god used for various judgments, but history attributed this to many other things, plagues, in their rational) (this is not a disease or a virus, this is a blessing from god, to help those that may survive/benefit, otherwise would not, this is not always true ............... a vaccine is not good, just the virus is good, this is a special mechanism)

Previous Statements we said about biological, humanities lack of byproduct production, versus the animal kingdom nullifying agents for this issue (remember the virus is not dangerous in any way, doing contrary is just a false positive) (subject requires research) (otherwise all animal life in the area of humanity would die cyclically, and that is not the case)

OTq6HuY.jpg

(history is not always false, this just may not be accurate enough information ............... research is required)
(there could be other reactions in certain species of animals .............. we may or may not see minorities develop deformities before they die this summer, as exposure reaches into a much longer period for those genetic lines)

regardless of that

full disclosure means you need to exercise euthanasia with minorities, their high death rate either now or in the near future means you have no choice. You will only suffer because the lines are not as clear now, especially in your incest/suicide with me and capital punishment for pleasure. You are blinded, however.

If you can't be as faithful in what you are teaching on the subject, try to be faithful in what you are going to do.............with the vaccine, and with quarantine for places in the usa with high death rates this summer, these issues should be resolved, as we see more.

the minorities and the general public their learning process stops at what I am teaching here if you are intelligent. I mean no further open reproofs or research on the subject.

take advantage of the additional euthanasia and blindness, minorities get from hurting me for pleasure and leave that with god. You want them majority of them to just die, without you having to kill them in advance and specifically for these issues, as we've said. (that if its god's will the people will have more mercy for the potential, to wrestle with god's mercies, but before that billions may just die).

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coronavirus Emergency (Update) (subject for the rich and wealthy) Part 3

rtZuzHo.png

vroma.org/images/raia_images/index7.html

Basic, cathray tube, can store a charge the body will resonate against.

Not an electrical charge, its a magnetic field/static field ........... doesn't need to make physical contact with the body, but I suppose, the right breast resonates with that kind of activity. I think this is a legal historical treatment for coronavirus.
Give yourself the coronavirus, then pretend you don't have it, if you feel any discomfort, put your right breast close to the field, don't make physical contact with the body. You should feel the effects. Just do that for about a hour per day, and, in a few days you should be completely healed of coronavirus.
The reason you got sick in the first place was because your at risk for sudden death. Coronavirus sets things into motion partially, but it doesn't do anything.
In modern history, yes, when the television technology first came about, it was also a means to remedy coronavirus at that time, nobody really know about it, that was apart of the specific design function then of the technology at that time.
(some people cannot be cured, they spent a life time conditioning their bodies for, sin pleasures, with themselves with unclean people, or they are those genetic lines, will die heavily..............this is not necessarily the case with the wealthy, not as many fall into that accusation)

(you need to take advantage of the coronavirus............time is running out)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Coronavirus 3 Day Treatment, after Vaccine) (needs testing)

180508001.jpg

amerimark.com/health/personal-care/skin-care-wrinkle-treatments/collagen-anti-wrinkle-day-cream/180508.html

(you can administer coronavirus in a cream like this, don't have to use a needle)
(if you do use a needle, administer it in a cream also) (needs testing)

Volunteered to be Infected with Coronavirus
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/why-have-14-000-people-volunteered-be-infected-coronavirus-n1203931

(Exclude Minorities from Volunteer testing ... also exclude immigrants and foreign nationalities)

(technically, you don't need to use a needle if you use a cream to administer coronavirus, those are two different ways of handling vaccination) (testing needed)

(open up a brick and mortar front, sell it, it would be like selling yogurt, or free, for 14000 plus volunteers in europe, this is to benefit at risk people of sudden death, in 7 months, billions will suddenly die, this is to help the people not die so much at that time) (then, best thing to do, is to contact them by mail and remind them testing for coronavirus after that is "volunteer", its not important, meanning you can see them all dead, but that is unlikely)

(apart of coronavirus deaths may be contributed to getting it, in a state that is not exactly preferred, that is why you need to administer it .................)

Last edited: