Coronavirus Free Fellowship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a lot like it!

And then I googled it, and found one just like mine:

View attachment 8882

Must be from the same people!

Mine was my sister's. She passed last year from cancer. Before she died, she had this testimony: "I never knew how much God loves me until I was dying of cancer."

Much love!
Hi Marks, and how are you all? I just read your post #6, but I was reading Nancy's post #12, you all have our condolence.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Reactions: Nancy

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry for your loss Mark,

I'm sorry for the loss of your sister Mark. I am NOT sorry that she realized God's love for her in the end though
Hi Nancy, and how are you all? while reading your post #12, I did not know of Marks loss of his Sister, but I did found his post where he had mentioned it in post # 6.

Love always, Walter

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not know about this, what happened? was it posted?

Walter
It was a year ago Tuesday that she passed. She had a very aggressive cancer that she fought for a few years. She's been a believer since our teens. I was baptized with her - double dunk - in 1981.

I don't remember if I posted at the time or not.

Even yesterday the impulse popped into my mind to give her a call, there was something I wanted to make sure she heard about. Funny about the mind! Doesn't always stay caught up on things.

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a year ago Tuesday that she passed. She had a very aggressive cancer that she fought for a few years. She's been a believer since our teens. I was baptized with her - double dunk - in 1981.

Even yesterday the impulse popped into my mind to give her a call, there was something I wanted to make sure she heard about. Funny about the mind! Doesn't always stay caught up on things.

Much love!
I am sorry for your loss, and yes the subconscious doesn't keep good account of these things. I think long term memories outweigh recent events and causes us to periodically forget things have changed.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Sorry to hear about your sister. My aunt passed away last year of cancer also. It was quick. She found out and died within 6 months. I miss her, but know where an amazing woman like her goes so full of faith.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is my aunt on my wedding day. She was my matron of honor and planned my whole wedding out. My daughter's middle name is after her. Everyone knew her as Aunt Cheryl. :) Mind my small smile. I was so tired of pictures by this one. Lol.

FB_IMG_1585266070722.jpg