CORONAVIRUS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray, Let CORONAVIRUS, stop spreading and, let no more people be infected by CORONAVIRUS.

Let God take care , and heal all those suffering from CORONAVIRUS. Let no more deaths, happen due to CORONAVIRUS. Let medicines, which can kill CORONAVIRUS in a person's body be soon available and reach the patient suffering from CORONAVIRUS.

God bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray, Let CORONAVIRUS, stop spreading and, let no more people be infected by CORONAVIRUS.

Let God take care , and heal all those suffering from CORONAVIRUS. Let no more deaths, happen due to CORONAVIRUS. Let medicines, which can kill CORONAVIRUS in a person's body be soon available and reach the patient suffering from CORONAVIRUS.

God bless!
Christians Call for Global Day of Prayer to End Coronavirus

Love always, Walter

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coronavirus has hit Israel with many getting it from tourist or trips to Europe...

25 Israelis diagnosed with coronavirus, Netanyahu declares five-part plan
Two people who attended the AIPAC meeting also tested positive for it.

Coronavirus fears grow as two AIPAC conference attendees test positive

On Thursday, two days after the conference ended, AIPAC updated the event's participants via email that a delegation from a New York synagogue which attended the event could have potentially brought coronavirus into the gathering. . . .

Several Israelis who attended the conference and have since returned to Israel offered differing updates on how they were treated by local authorities upon returning before AIPAC's Friday announcement.

"I have not been instructed to go into quarantine since returning," said one Israeli who spoke at the conference. "I also called the government hotline and was told that there are no special instructions regarding the conference. I cancelled some plans I had for this week but am not in full quarantine."

Reactions: My Dreams

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sub-buzz-467-1584141264-8.png

Reactions: My Dreams