CORRECT MEANING OF Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Berean Study Bible Par ▾
Proverbs 1:1-7)

1Wisdom has built her house;

she has carved outa her seven pillars. 2She has prepared her meat; she has mixed her wine;

she has also set her table. 3She has sent out her maidservants;

she calls out from the heights of the city: 4“Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!”

To him who lacks judgment, she says, 5“Come, eat my bread

and drink the wine I have mixed. 6Leave your folly behind, and you will live;

walk in the way of understanding.” 7He who corrects a mocker brings shame on himself;

he who rebukes a wicked man taints himself. 8Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you;

rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still;

teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,

and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 11For through wisdomb your days will be multiplied,

and years will be added to your life. 12If you are wise, you are wise to your own advantage;

but if you scoff, you alone will bear the consequences. 13The woman named Folly is loud;

she is naive and knows nothing. 14She sits at the door of her house,

on a seat in the heights of the city, 15calling to those who pass by,

who make their paths straight: 16“Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!”

To him who lacks judgment, she says, 17“Stolen water is sweet,

and bread eaten in secret is tasty!”

18But they do not know that the deadc are there,

that her guests are in the depths of Sheol.

Last edited:

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 3:15 foretells of the enmity that would be placed between her and the serpent- between his seed-(knowledge and all the ill affect of) and her, the enmity is the Holy Spirit. WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? It happened after the pronouncement of what would be done in her at the annunciation with her YES to His Word. This is when she and all defilement are separated. She herself was purified by Christ at her Yes! Her Immortality too would follow.
Luke 1:27-45 New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
27 to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And he came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you. 29 But she was much perplexed by his words and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. 32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David. 33 He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.” 34 Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?” 35 The angel said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called Son of God. 36 And now, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month for her who was said to be barren. 37 For nothing will be impossible with God.” 38 Then Mary said, “Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word.” Then the angel departed from her.
She was favored in verse 28, she was perplexed and the angel clarified by saying she was favored in verse 30. Not rocket science.
Yes marys IC is a hoax. Shes not sinless, she needed a savior just like all of us do. Jesus doesn't need a sinless mary to be sinless Himself. Thats a bit flawed logic they can't stand.

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The IC is not a hoax but rather falsely interpreted. because clearly She had an Immaculate Conception and is the Only one to have it , right? I mean after all an Immaculate thing means without spot or blemish. So for all intensive purposes , she is the Immaculate Conception of the faith , right? What do think happened to her temple when the power of the Most High over shadowed her? Do you know what happened in the OT when the Most High overshadowed the wooden gold inlaid ark? Dew was left upon it. That is water for purification.
She gave birth to Jesus, savior of the world. Nothing in the bible about her being immaculate. Nothing about her being sinless. All this stuff has to be read into scripture which we all know is called eisegesis. Why not just stick with what the bible says? She was favored. She called out to God her savior. Everything else is pure speculation with no foundation in the bible.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No wonder why you do not have any growth .You do not even bother to reflect, seek and grow. You want everyone to do everything for you. And no wonder why you sit back like a puppet on the knee of idiots and speak whatever ventriloquist' knee you sit upon. How about use the brain God gave you and work out the logic's of scripture and the meaning of words? Enmity: the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something. The enmity is the Holy Spirit between Her and the serpent which is HOSTILE to satan . kinda how some view the Holy spirit in me towards them. THAT IS A GOOD THING. That keeps me from being defiled again because I have been saved and I am redeemed from among mankind. I abide in Him and he is in me. GET THE PICTURE, just like my Mother. No one born of the HOLY SEED keeps on sinning , they cannot because the Holy Seed is in them.
Sometimes questions being asked have a purpose. But you seem to want to vent instead of carrying on a dialogue. What i underlined is you telling us youre saved? Read what i bolded and tell us how that rant is consistent with a Christian? You wouldn't be the first person i chose not to talk to because of your demeanor. If you can't carry on in a rational way then have a good day. Nice witness!

Reactions: Naomi25

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh please. That rant , as you call it is in response to the many backhanded remarks in this forum toward any sound doctrine. Do not act like this is our first introduction or your first rodeo ,or that you have not demonstrated any stink attitude toward people who uphold what you do not agree with. If you want dialogue then you would be honest with yourself first. I own everything I say. NO REGRETS. You should learn to be more honest about your own comments .
Show me where ive ever been dishonest. And ya, your rant was entirely uncalled for. Again, nice witness for all those thinking they want your brand of whatever you are.

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is this simple before any conversation here what was your view on the Mother of Christ? Be honest.
So you don't have an example? Now youre bearing false witness. Lurkers beware..And where is mary ever called the mother of Christ? Got that verse? Or do you just make up crap all day? Must be interesting living in your world.

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The IC is not a hoax but rather falsely interpreted. because clearly She had an Immaculate Conception and is the Only one to have it , right?
So now you are trolling for the cult of Mary. There is no such thing as the Immaculate Conception of Mary. Just another false doctrine.

Reactions: Stan B

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A very telling and appropriated mis-spelling of this threads title:
Imma cult e
The cult of Mary worship is one of Satans more successful lies.
You are correct. This poster is brand new but has no problem calling everyone else here fools and liars. Then he comes along to show his true colors with the Cult of Mary.
"MOTHER MIRYAM (MARY) SHE IS THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE FAITH - MEANING where it all BEGAN in."

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shes not sinless, she needed a savior just like all of us do. Jesus doesn't need a sinless mary to be sinless Himself.

exactly. This is seen if one would place the church (the whole body of Christ) in the highest “blessed” position of Mary because she reveals ALL of His body which is His Church. Not sinless before Him...but because of Him who doesn’t need a sinless church to be sinless Himself. Sanctified by Him (the anointed Head of the body) ...not the other way around which is putting the body above the Head or putting the woman above the MAN. The body BECAUSE of the Head which is Christ and blessed are they who thirst after His righteousness.

Well she did have the stain of original sin removed when the Enmity was placed between her and the serpent no? I mean what else would the enmity mean but the Holy Spirit right? Would that be partial enmity or full enmity ?

speaking of His Spiritual body which is His Church. The enmity you spoke of above between Mary (the blessed) and that which was cursed. They war, no? Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (cursed)persecuted him that was born after the Spirit(blessed), even so it is now.

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

What do think happened to her temple when the power of the Most High over shadowed her? Do you know what happened in the OT when the Most High overshadowed the wooden gold inlaid ark? Dew was left upon it. That is water for purification.

Same happens in all “blessed” of God: when the power of the Most High overshadowed the temple ... “dew left upon it. That is water for purification.” As the enemy waits for Christ to be formed, as Paul said “til Christ be formed in you” ...the enemy wants to devour what is formed And born out of that incorruptible seed of promise.

She gave birth to Jesus, savior of the world.

as does the “blessed” of God which is the body of Christ... Christ as the anointed Head. She GIVES...and IS GIVING birth...Christ formed in you! The Saviour of the World being formed in a body to be delivered.

Reactions: amadeus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of His Spiritual body which is His Church. The enmity you spoke of above between Mary (the blessed) and that which was cursed. They war, no? Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (cursed)persecuted him that was born after the Spirit(blessed), even so it is now.

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

Why does that which is born after the flesh persecute him that is born after the Spirit. For the blessing. Have to consider the Word says to not withhold good when it is in your power to give good. That which is born after the flesh wars after the blessing in the Power of that born after the Spirit ...because that after the flesh is under the bondage of corruption and vanity and is empty (futility and worthlessness) and it groans after Christ. As Romans 8:20-23 shows: For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. [22] For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. [23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

the whole creation groans after Christ; the Saviour and He who inherits all things.

Luke 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds [5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; [6] And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

what is the obedience of Christ? John 10:17-18 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

immaculate conception of an incorruptible seed ...is Christ Formed in you.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
She was favored in verse 28, she was perplexed and the angel clarified by saying she was favored in verse 30. Not rocket science.
Yes marys IC is a hoax. Shes not sinless, she needed a savior just like all of us do. Jesus doesn't need a sinless mary to be sinless Himself. Thats a bit flawed logic they can't stand.
you might be interested in...lets say a diff perception lol, The amazing name Mary: meaning and etymology The amazing name Magdalene: meaning and etymology and The mysterious Hebrew Calendar "She who was called barren"

wow and i guess The amazing name Elizabeth: meaning and etymology too, pretty interesting hmm

Mary "conceived" exactly six months separate from Elizabeth for a really interesting reason, maybe

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The IC is not a hoax but rather falsely interpreted. because clearly She had an Immaculate Conception and is the Only one to have it , right? I mean after all an Immaculate thing means without spot or blemish. So for all intensive purposes , she is the Immaculate Conception of the faith , right? What do think happened to her temple when the power of the Most High over shadowed her? Do you know what happened in the OT when the Most High overshadowed the wooden gold inlaid ark? Dew was left upon it. That is water for purification.
we should prolly understand what "Mary" means, "For a meaning of the name Mary, NOBSE Study Bible Name List has "same as Miriam," and for Miriam it proposes Obstinacy (Stubbornness). Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names explains the "-am" ending of Miriam to be the third person masculine plural pronominal suffix and reads Their Rebellion."

and also how the virgin will be with child would have been understood then. "The virgin" was Athena, to them.
As you can see I am very receptive to change
people should be reconciled to that since it is the TRUTH.
lol ok
Enmity: the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something
Mary: Obstinacy (Stubbornness). Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names explains the "-am" ending of Miriam to be the third person masculine plural pronominal suffix and reads Their Rebellion.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
rolleyes
You have just said there is NO IMMACULATE CONCEPTION IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. YOU HAVE BLASPHEMED THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH IS HOW THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE FAITH HAPPENED.
wadr that might be taken literally, or spiritually, and while you are welcome to either pov imo it wont serve you to reject the other, as both are pertinent i think? "So sad" can work against you too, see

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
See, the Confessing of the Incarnation which includes Mother Mary cannot be done. It is the the WEAPON which shows who has the Spirit of God or NOT!
not sure how this addresses my post, that you quoted, wadr.
Mary is not an immortal, according to Scripture?
You all interpret 1John4:2 WRONG!
ok ty, have a nice day