Correct Spiritually

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love, sweetness) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

My people come from the old Methodist / Pentecostal Holiness revival. My old pastor would have many revivals in a year. The members were all sweet and good people. If they could not sense spiritual qualities inside you they would tell you to come back tomorrow night, and smile a little as they said it. When the spiritual qualities, or, as the Apostle Paul said, the Christ was formed on the inside everybody would sense it, and make a fuss and glorify God over you.

Our current pastor is like so many others these days. He has a Masters degree from Liberty University and has a correct mindset. But there is no warmth in the guy. There have been many who have quit coming back simply because they do not feel loved.

The spiritual E/c2 is the only way I can describe what the old timers possessed. Which, like lines from the old American Pie song, have long departed many churches.

Naturally- Looking the part
Intellectually- Possessing the mindset
Spiritually - The correct spirit

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.- Matthew 24:12

Reactions: Heart2Soul

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I think of spiritual E/c2 I think to the old missionary to India, Amy Carmichael, whose ministry was to save unwanted girls from prostitution. When the children were asked what drew them to Amy, they most often replied "It was love. Amma (They’re referring to Amy as their mother; Amma means mother) loved us.