Correction on Tap

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Since I have never been satisfied with the myriad of answers this society has invented to curve their fears about this existence, I am going to add a complete new one for you to love, hate or terrify you.

What if the reason we are here is primarily a form of correction. But it wasn't the creator who sent you here to live out your physical sentence, it was you. Now this idea may sound ridiculous on many levels when reasoning out your starting point began when you were born. What if you never had a starting point, you did have a permanent existence already, belonging to a vast community of other immortal beings who alongside with the creator are creationists. It could be that when you are designing new realities/universes/dimensions/ you don't know as much of the process as the source creator itself, so if you create a design flaw the only way to correct your error is to sample your mistake. This universe being the ground that the source creator designed for us to correct any anomalies we create in our primary existence.

But then this is just an idea, another invented idea.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if you believe this, why don’t you believe in Jesus Christ who was a historical person?
You do realize that almost all scholars and historians recognize Jesus as a person who existed correct?
The Christ Myth Theory - is a theory that even Wikipedia acknowledges as a ‘fringe extreme theory’.
So why do you doubt Jesus? Through him everything is linked. Our existence. Our purpose. Our destiny.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
But if you believe this, why don’t you believe in Jesus Christ who was a historical person?
You do realize that almost all scholars and historians recognize Jesus as a person who existed correct?
The Christ Myth Theory - is a theory that even Wikipedia acknowledges as a ‘fringe extreme theory’.
So why do you doubt Jesus? Through him everything is linked. Our existence. Our purpose. Our destiny.
I don't believe in it. It's just an idea, that's all. I have other ideas about existence that are completely opposite.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in it. It's just an idea, that's all. I have other ideas about existence that are completely opposite.

Well, share your other ideas here and let’s compare them together with the story of Jesus.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I have never been satisfied with the myriad of answers this society has invented to curve their fears about this existence, I am going to add a complete new one for you to love, hate or terrify you.

What if the reason we are here is primarily a form of correction. But it wasn't the creator who sent you here to live out your physical sentence, it was you. Now this idea may sound ridiculous on many levels when reasoning out your starting point began when you were born. What if you never had a starting point, you did have a permanent existence already, belonging to a vast community of other immortal beings who alongside with the creator are creationists. It could be that when you are designing new realities/universes/dimensions/ you don't know as much of the process as the source creator itself, so if you create a design flaw the only way to correct your error is to sample your mistake. This universe being the ground that the source creator designed for us to correct any anomalies we create in our primary existence.

Flaws most likely are caused from genetic mutations. Paranoia, mental health disease, etc are all forms of genetic problems.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Because we’re in a forum, a place where we can discuss and exchange ideas and learn something from each-other.
That would be nice, but overall that does not seem like the case. How can someone be open to new ideas if they are set in what they believe?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Flaws most likely are caused from genetic mutations. Paranoia, mental health disease, etc are all forms of genetic problems.
I see. Then is it still true in Christian circles that God himself creates each of us individually in our mothers womb?

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sounds like Mormon speak: we are all God's and will rule over our own kingdoms one day in one of the billions of other galaxies.