CORRUPT BIBLES WHICH ARE SENDIND PEOPLE 2 HELL!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.

Last edited:

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Video talks about the legitimacy of the KJV and talks about the falsehood of the NIV, QJV etc....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Video talks about the legitimacy of the KJV and talks about the falsehood of the NIV, QJV etc....

The debate here, DoveSpirit, is whether the scriptures were subtracted from or added to by the scribes. I was raised spiritually on the KJV, but I have come to find over years of study that the latter is actually far more likely the truth.

I can show you a text that strongly suggests this if you like.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, latter is more likely the truth (post edited). My wife is bothering me again, and making it hard to concentrate, Lol.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God.
For those who need an in-depth view, I have posted a thread in the Bible Study Forum -- "The divine inspiration and preservation of the Bible" -- which has generally been ignored. So everyone is welcome to go and review it. In essence all modern versions since 1881 have been corrupted.

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your religion should be base on God, not any one translation. What we do have is the ability to take nearly every word back to the language level. Then there is the study of the culture and of the historical period. I am not going to "dis" any translation because if anybody just cared enough to look they could look for themselves. There have been older tests found that did not include many...many of the verses included in the KJV, it is just the facts. Do you know how many people argued that the world was flat, a couple centuries after it was proven to be round. You can always find things on the internet and documentaries to support the strangest of beliefs. I mean really, not to long ago I found a site, still defending that it was sacrilegious to believe that the world was round and that there no such thing as space. When they were posting on the internet....that transmits through satellites! God is real, so He is reality. Keep your faith in the real and stride to know the most accurate information. If you do not do that you will loose your children to disbelief....unless you lock them up in a closet....because the information, the truth is easy to find for those who care enough to seek it. You talk garbage to your kids today, and their going to know and they are not going to trust your version of the religion....Think before it is too late!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean really, not to long ago I found a site, still defending that it was sacrilegious to believe that the world was round and that there is no such thing as space. When they were posting on the internet....that transmits through satellites!

LoL! That is a bit of a stumper, isn't it.

NfbRT0O.jpg

Reactions: GodsGrace

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL! That is a bit of a stumper, isn't it.

NfbRT0O.jpg

That is funny...like that. But really, as senior custodians to the Word, should we teach in ignorance. Should we be concerned about young Christians and young people. The modern world moves at a fast pace. They access things pretty quickly at merit. Focus is shallow and attention span short. You have to teach them the real, and there is no reason not to. God is real, I say, and you know, truth is the way.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear that a new Bible is coming out that is total politically correct.
I have read new versions of the Bible and they are total rubbish, they have been bastardised and worthless to read.
Even the latest of the top shelf RCC Bibles are totally shocking, that I nearly did a backward summersault, it was a insult ! not to mention a work of Satan to dumb it down like that, so only a moronic fool would be happy with such that it's lacking.
I had to try and go and try buy one that was copyright 1961 in good condition.

Other than that the Authorised JKV with the words of Jesus in red is the next best thing and just so easy to carry around.

Reactions: Helen

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear that a new Bible is coming out that is total politically correct.
I have read new versions of the Bible and they are total rubbish, they have been bastardised and worthless to read.
Even the latest of the top shelf RCC Bibles are totally shocking, that I nearly did a backward summersault, it was a insult ! not to mention a work of Satan to dumb it down like that, so only a moronic fool would be happy with such that it's lacking.
I had to try and go and try buy one that was copyright 1961 in good condition.

Other than that the Authorised JKV with the words of Jesus in red is the next best thing and just so easy to carry around.

Do not know you well....I do not criticize the translations of God's Word....I collect KJV bibles, anything older than the early 1900's and some of the family and table top illustrated bibles, but I know the history of the KJV, and it has it's errors. If you are that interested, instead of bashing bibles....why....why....not take it back to the language level? Believe it or not, the KJV is not a God. Why not go study and find the truth about God?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not know you well....I do not criticize the translations of God's Word....I collect KJV bibles, anything older than the early 1900's and some of the family and table top illustrated bibles, but I know the history of the KJV, and it has it's errors. If you are that interested, instead of bashing bibles....why....why....not take it back to the language level? Believe it or not, the KJV is not a God. Why not go study and find the truth about God?

I fully agree. I actually USE my KJVs more than any other versions because they are excellent cross-references. One is a massive Heirloom Bible and the other is a leather-bound Crusade cross-reference KJV. The pages are tearing pretty bad in that one at this point, but I still keep using it anyway.

Do I rely on the KJV to be 100% accurate in every verse? Good heavens, no. I learned better by studying the original languages. But the KJV is at least a strong attempt at word-for-word equivalence, which is pretty important to those who interpret strictly.

So I say use the thing. It's a very utilitarian Bible. Just don't expect every single word and verse to be without error. Sometimes it's a bit of a 17th century mess, LoL.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree. I actually USE my KJVs more than any other versions because they are excellent cross-references. One is a massive Heirloom Bible and the other is a leather-bound Crusade cross-reference KJV. The pages are tearing pretty bad in that one at this point, but I still keep using it anyway.

Do I rely on the KJV to be 100% accurate in every verse? Good heavens, no. I learned better by studying the original languages. But the KJV is at least a strong attempt at word-for-word equivalence, which is pretty important to those who interpret strictly.

So I say use the thing. It's a very utilitarian Bible. Just don't expect every single word and verse to be without error. Sometimes it's a bit of a 17th century mess, LoL.

I agree. I do not bash translations. Word for word equivalence...I am sure if there is a context in which you are stating that. Language level is a great help, but the strict reading and interpretation of the many additional verses has nearly formed its own religion. Did I miss something or misunderstand you....listening......

Just don't expect every single word and verse to be without error. Sometimes it's a bit of a 17th century mess, LoL. Or is this the context?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why not go study and find the truth about God?
Where else would one "go study and find the truth about God" other than in the Bible, and what Bible could one rely upon as faithful and true to the written Word of God other than the King James Bible (also called the Authorized Version)?

Which is not to say that there is no room for improvement. And the KJV has indeed been updated (where needed), as found in the King James 2000 Bible (and some others).

King James 2000 Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is quite unfortunate that the New King James Bible also went along with the modern corruptions (to some degree), when it could have easily done an outstanding job. And then imprinted its cover with an occult symbol (for crying out loud!).

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I do not bash translations. Word for word equivalence...I am sure if there is a context in which you are stating that. Language level is a great help, but the strict reading and interpretation of the many additional verses has nearly formed its own religion. Did I miss something or misunderstand you....listening......

By "strictly," I meant word-for-word equivalence from the originals, not strictly from the KJV translation or any other for that matter.

But I'm not sure I fully understand you either, so maybe we're both lost, LoL.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By "strictly," I meant word-for-word equivalence from the originals, not strictly from the KJV translation or any other for that matter.

But I'm not sure I fully understand you either, so maybe we're both lost, LoL.

lol Well the good thing is......I will enjoy discussing it with you....If we use both hands....we might get it right.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where else would one "go study and find the truth about God" other than in the Bible, and what Bible could one rely upon as faithful and true to the written Word of God other than the King James Bible (also called the Authorized Version)?

Which is not to say that there is no room for improvement. And the KJV has indeed been updated (where needed), as found in the King James 2000 Bible (and some others).

King James 2000 Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is quite unfortunate that the New King James Bible also went along with the modern corruptions (to some degree), when it could have easily done an outstanding job. And then imprinted its cover with an occult symbol (for crying out loud!).

If the KJV "is" your religion...I have no problem with that.

Reactions: bbyrd009

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.
Could you please explain to me HOW a bible could be soooo corrupt so as to make a person be lost?

Do you have an example?
Thanks.