COSMIS NEWS FLASH!!! - A QUESTION TO ALL ETERNAL DAMNATIONIST'S

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious, how much time have you spent this last week, month, year, whatever, 'Witnessing' to the 'Unsaved' to help save them from ETERNAL DAMNATION?

@DNB and @Hidden In Him - This is especially for your sorts.
Teach us all your anointed methods in how you lead people to Jesus, to help save them from what you believe is ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Hmm?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How can anyone save those whom God has made for destruction? Romans 9:22

It is actually quite rude to accuse fellow Christians of not evangelizing. You have no knowledge of our past history or our present situations and callings.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can anyone save those whom God has made for destruction? Romans 9:22

It is actually quite rude to accuse fellow Christians of not evangelizing. You have no knowledge of our past history or our present situations and callings.
I am not sure that is quite the angle Paul was shooting for.

The chapter is pointing towards those who claim to be in Christ, but are further from Christ than a lost sinner. Esau was considered to be one destined for destruction, yet God would save even those of Esau just as equally as those from Jacob.

In fact only those who trust God can be saved, for the Covenant of the Law could never save. It was still only by faith and trust in God as unseen, instead of working out the Law by sight.

Forcing people to trust God is not a thing, in fact the more you force people to do anything against their will, the more you damn them to destruction. That is what the Law does. Pharoah is the example of this.

Sticking to the OP, we can only sow the Gospel. If one turns to God, by faith and trust, one can then be formed into a disciple. We cannot make a Christian and then just expect them to evolve on their own into a disciple. That is backwards. We educate our children sometimes the wrong way. Sometimes our children are just Esau. We can only trust God for the outcome. The same with sowing the seed of the Gospel. If the OP is only focused on a particular result, they will always be disappointed.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious, how much time have you spent this last week, month, year, whatever, 'Witnessing' to the 'Unsaved' to help save them from ETERNAL DAMNATION?

Teach us all your anointed methods in how you lead people to Jesus, to help save them from what you believe is ETERNAL DAMNATION.

Hmm?
Hell fire threats are the wrong way to spread the gospel. The Good News is that there is a solution/remedy for this lost and blind condition we are all born with which is caused by the wages of sin that results in death. Jesus is the solution. God's grace through faith in Jesus offers salvation from what? From spiritual death which is separation from God and His final judgment, destruction - regardless of whether it's eternal or not. I am one to think that the unbelievers are thrown into the Lake of Fire and destroyed, like a piece of paper is burned - it doesn't keep burning forever. That would be an indestructible destruction - doesn't make sense.
You must be gentle and loving when witnessing or evangelizing, but you can't leave out what the person is being saved from. What they will lose is much greater, a free gift of eternal life. I do not think any Christian relishes a judgment of eternal torture, both can many argue rationally that it is just. I just think it was passed down as a traditional concept. The Greek word, aionios when applied to this temporal realm (that will pass away), means ages, generations, lifetimes, epochs. When applied to God, His domain or our salvation it means eternal. Death and Hades will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and be destroyed. Destroy means to put an end to, out if existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz and BobVance

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hmm?
Just a little sarcasm?

My method is very simple, anyone can do it. Love those around you with a pure love from a sincere heart, and offer body to God as His handtool in this world.

God also desires all men come to Him, and He has specific plans on how that will happen.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:22-23
22) And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell fire threats are the wrong way to spread the gospel. The Good News is that there is a solution/remedy for this lost and blind condition we are all born with that is caused by the wages of sin that results in death. That is Jesus. God's grace offers salvation from what? From spiritual death which is separation from God and His final judgment, destruction - regardless of whether it's eternal or not. I am one to think that the unbelievers are thrown into the Lake of Fire and destroyed, like a piece of paper is burned - it doesn't keep burning forever. That would be an indestructible destruction - doesn't make sense.
You must be gentle and loving when witnessing or evangelizing, but you can't leave out what the person is being saved from. What they will lose is much greater, a free gift of eternal life. I do not think any Christian relishes a judgment of eternal torture, both can many argue rationally that it is just. I just think it was passed down as a traditional concept. The Greek word, aionios when applied to this temporal realm (that will pass away), means ages, generations, lifetimes, epochs. When applied to God, His domain or our salvation it means eternal. Death and Hades will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and be destroyed. Destroy means to put an end to, out if existence.
Amen Brother, very WELL stated!!!!

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno