Could I listen to 33hz Christ consciousness brainwave

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philips

Jan 20, 2018
Binjai
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia

I am considered as high religious people

Is that psychic
Is that forbidden idolatry
How do they get that frequency, does that from brainscan of a prayer ?

May Lord Jesus Christ have along, touch and bless
Thanks

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Is that psychic

Thanks
well, can you witness to it bearing any fruit for you?

Reactions: pia

Philips

Jan 20, 2018
Binjai
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I have teraphy for conscience brainwave youtube
but i felt Christ and conscience seperated, since faith is a gift, and conscience is pure emotion, I considered myself need to listen Christ brainwave, If it is scanned of a prayer brain, then it is Christ frequency, if they predict the frequency, then its called false messiah or such idolatry

Thanks

Philips

Jan 20, 2018
Binjai
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
exodus 20 4-6 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, May Lord Jesus Christ be with us, Im still confuse, amen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Listening to a 33hz frequently isn't something most Christians do or are aware of. I don't know anything about that either.

As for sin, anything can be sin if it isn't done in faith. So I ask, why you question if this is a sin?

I suppose even if this somehow made us more receptive to God's voice, which I doubt it does, I wouldn't want it. God hears us just fine when we pray, and I trust him to get his message across if he wants to. I don't want anything to come in the middle, not a priest, not some audio file, not any crutch.

Reactions: pia and Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Is that psychic

Thanks
Sweet Philip......I wouldn't touch anything like that with a ten foot pole......You ONLY need Jesus, He is well able to both hear you and speak to you, if you are open to that ? You say you are considered very religious...What does that in fact mean to you ? Jesus never asked us to be religious, He asked us to believe and to go forth in His Love, which would then convince people of His reality....Sadly, that is not what we have seen throughout history, nor indeed even today.....Loving others with His love is something everyone ( almost ) completely ignores, and they have come up with their own set of religious observances, to try to replace that instruction.......No wonder it fell flat on it's face....the other very dangerous thing that happens, is how the entire religious system is set up to try to contain both the old and the new covenants.....something Jesus was quite clear about, would not, could never work....I do hope you find something to help you here, as we all do........All the best to you Philip........bless you...Pia

Reactions: amadeus