Could Paris Shootings be a Coverup for This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Critical_Thinker

Jan 29, 2015
No I don't think it's a cover up. Just because there are rich and wealthy people getting away with child abuse does not mean they are using the Paris shooting to distract us. The Paris shootings were still carried out of Islamic terrorists.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Critical_Thinker said:
No I don't think it's a cover up. Just because there are rich and wealthy people getting away with child abuse does not mean they are using the Paris shooting to distract us. The Paris shootings were still carried out of Islamic terrorists.
Are you sure? Or maybe that is what you have been told by the Corporate controlled media? Look deeper behind the story!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
I thought it was very weird that the policeman who was supposedly shot point blank in the head with a 7.62x39 (AK-47), showed no signs of his head going splat all over the sidewalk. And I saw a puff of concrete dust about 10 inches in front of his head. What was that all about?

I have an SKS (7.62x39) that I use for hog hunting and believe me the round doesn't just go into a head at point blank range without making a big obvious mess.

That Muslim policeman just seemed to lay over so nice and peaceful.

Lot of other things weird about that whole thing that just left me with more questions.