could you be an earth angel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Not an angelic being, no, they know who they are even if others are unaware.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the tire store a lady that was talking to herself came up to my wife and said "God wanted me to tell you that you used to be an Angel" . Does that count? lol

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to believe that I'm rather angelic myself hehe. ;)

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the tire store a lady that was talking to herself came up to my wife and said "God wanted me to tell you that you used to be an Angel" . Does that count? lol
How do we know that isn't true? :)

I think if I have ever uttred the prayer, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, then I can and do believe one of those things would be to share God's message to someone, or to be in the right place at the right time per his leading.

Whalah! God's called to serve angel's on earth. :)

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know that isn't true? :)

I think if I have ever uttred the prayer, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, then I can and do believe one of those things would be to share God's message to someone, or to be in the right place at the right time per his leading.

Whalah! God's called to serve angel's on earth. :)

Well she is an Angel in my eyes. In fact she is the kindest person I have ever met. Completely selfless. I have Never met another human quite like her.

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
bosnia is jugoslavian like ....and its arab and i said russian..... and im in sweden and speaking swedish and english

Reactions: Amazed@grace