Could you pray ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
You are in my prayers, and I would appreciate if you could do the same for me. I am facing the very same thing, I have 2 really good friends who I go to school with that are muslim and I have tried talking to them but they usually just get nervous and give me some excuse for why the have to leave IMMEDIATELY!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
In vite your Muslim friends to this site. They will learn alot and will hear from other Muslims. This site trys to show anyone who is curious the truth about Jesus our Lord.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
Hi, here is a true story that could help you, A Preacher went to a moslem country to preach God's word, The Moslem's asked him to prove that his Holy book was greater then theirs, He went home in shame because he couldn't produce the proof. Some time later he went to a healing meeting and saw the power of God, The Minister told this Preacher, [YOU CAN DO THE SAME] so he went back to the Moslem's and produced the proof by healing the sick, Many moslem's were healed and got saved.YOU CAN DO THE SAME as this Preacher did, Mark 16: 18, says, "The believer shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover". You are a believer so you qualify.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Well I have already proven flaws in their own religion. They belief that prophets cannot lie, and they believe that Jesus was a prophet. So I asked them why they didn't believe he was the son of God when he said it himself. They had no answer.