COVID -19: Conspiracy Theories, God Brought This 2 Humble Us And Stop Us From Sinning!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No it was not God. Any more that AIDS was God.
This is the hand of man.

God hasn't even got started yet.

First the darkness comes before the dawn..It will get darker yet.
HIS Day will come...and then there will be no doubts at all.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bull crap this was done by evil and evil man to deprive us of God given liberty. American is dead and we let it happen by fear. I hate myself for giving into the evil men and allowing them to steal my freedom. I loved America when it was alive, they have killed it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This was done by God and not the devil, here's 7 reasons why he did this?

It was not done by God, it was allowed to happen, but God did not cause Covid-19 to happen.

In 2008 a psychic by the name of Sylvia Browne predicted a severe pneumonia-like illness that would spread the globe in 2020, and she definitely did not get her information from God, unfortunately her book became a best-seller.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bull crap this was done by evil and evil man to deprive us of God given liberty. American is dead and we let it happen by fear. I hate myself for giving into the evil men and allowing them to steal my freedom. I loved America when it was alive, they have killed it.

Maybe so...but I for sure wouldn't write off anyone or any country ..this is just man's plan, it for sure is not GODS Plan ...He has a PLAN A ...and it hasn't even started yet.

Don't give up yet. And don't forget the Kingdom is within...no one can rob us of our freedom in the Spirit... the depth of the Spirit within us is a far greater 'country' than this world around us.

Every blessing... H ✟

Reactions: ScottA

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"COVID -19: Conspiracy Theories, God Brought This 2 Humble Us And Stop Us From Sinning"

?

stop who ?

Revelation (The Apocalypse) : "After one-third of mankind DIES, the REMAINING TWO-THIRDS refuses to stop worshiping demons"

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It was not done by God, it was allowed to happen, but God did not cause Covid-19 to happen.

In 2008 a psychic by the name of Sylvia Browne predicted a severe pneumonia-like illness that would spread the globe in 2020, and she definitely did not get her information from God, unfortunately her book became a best-seller.

I know, she got it from demons instead using necromancy and she needs 2 repent or she'll end up going 2 hell!!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why think conspiracy? What happened in Egypt (all the plagues there, that came not near the Israelites dwellings) ... ?

I don't think its a conspiracy I just used it as a title for those who think it is, I said God caused it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is just plain nonsense. God ALLOWS evil men to do their evil deeds, but you are making Him responsible for what the evildoers have been doing. So, yes, the Devil was behind this whole Wuhan virus pandemic, as well as the CONSPIRACY which has been seeking to destroy America and bring Americans into bondage through this. Unfortunately, President Trump has let down his guard, and his enemies are presently controlling the narrative as well as the destruction of the American economy.

Reactions: Helen

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Why are people so guilable.?

Every bad thing is laid at God's door, yet every good thing is not attributed to God.

Read Romans 8:28 and apply it to one's daily life.
All things work together for the good of those who are called by God.
A paraphrase but think.

God works in everything that happens in our lives, your being affected by the viruse, your being knocked down by a bit and run driver, what happens to your parents, your children.
It is All happening for God's good purpose.

Grow up, stop blaming God, learn like Job to worship in every situation.
Or as Paul put it, your light and momentary perscution leading to death, Dr light and momentary perscution.

Do All things work together for Good in your Christian world view?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know, she got it from demons instead using necromancy and she needs 2 repent or she'll end up going 2 hell!!

She is already dead, she died in 2013, I hope too she repented before her death. I only raised the point up, because if a psychic was able to get information from the lesser powers of darkness, the virus was most probably caused by the Devil.

Even false prophecies come to pass at times. It is all part of the deception.

It's just sad that the world would rather listen to psychics than true Christian prophets.

Unfortunately in Australia, when a new year begins or before a new year begins, they sometimes get these psychics on the morning shows to tell their predictions for the year ahead.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why are people so guilable.?

Every bad thing is laid at God's door, yet every good thing is not attributed to God.

Read Romans 8:28 and apply it to one's daily life.
All things work together for the good of those who are called by God.
A paraphrase but think.

God works in everything that happens in our lives, your being affected by the viruse, your being knocked down by a bit and run driver, what happens to your parents, your children.
It is All happening for God's good purpose.

Grow up, stop blaming God, learn like Job to worship in every situation.
Or as Paul put it, your light and momentary perscution leading to death, Dr light and momentary perscution.

Do All things work together for Good in your Christian world view?

Hmmm, we need to all be guarding our minds, there is so much misinformation and fake conspiracy theories circulating the internet, it's sometimes funny the stuff people come up with, but really it's not funny how many Christians are falling for that sort of false information, some Christians are believing every article they read.......

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without seeing at first the post you're replying to, I thought the topic was the catholics.... i.e. "need to repent" or .....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are making Him responsible for what the evildoers have been doing.
Was He Responsible for Adam's sin, for bringing death to all humanity ?

The curse came because sinners sinned, regardless who you blame or do not blame. (or recognise or do not recognise)

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She is already dead, she died in 2013, I hope too she repented before her death. I only raised the point up, because if a psychic was able to get information from the lesser powers of darkness, the virus was most probably caused by the Devil.

It's just sad that the world would rather listen to psychics than true Christian prophets.

Unfortunately in Australia, when a new year begins or before a new year begins, they sometimes get these psychics on the morning shows to tell their predictions for the year ahead.

the devil doesn't create plagues only God does ie. the 10 plagues!!