Covid Is NO Joke

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a bit of a scare this morning as I wasn't feverish but I had lost my sense of smell and I was throwing up and really tired. I also went to bed with a headache and had one earlier and a really bad cough. However since it appeared to be a wet cough and it was clearing my throat, I came to the conclusion that it was just a bunch of sinus problems. However, it is really rather disturbing that a lot of people (like SNL) think that this is funny and a hoax and that people are dying from this so they're making fun of it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
However, it is really rather disturbing that a lot of people (like SNL) think that this is funny and a hoax and that people are dying from this so they're making fun of it.
While there is nothing funny about getting seriously sick, the COVID *pandemic* itself is indeed a hoax. Here are the FACTS from a lengthy but truthful article published on a Christian web site -- Way of Life. Because of its length, it will be broken down into parts:

Covid-19 Science and Reality
Enlarged November 11, 2020 (first published April 28, 2020)
David Cloud, Way of Life Literature, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061
866-295-4143, [email protected]

PART I

Covid-19 was a new thing earlier this year and preliminary computer models predicted an unprecedented global disaster, which led to unprecedented global panic and shutdown. But the science and reality are becoming clear, and large numbers of medical personnel, including prominent epidemiologists, are seeing Covid-19 in a new light. A growing number of Covid-19 laboratories are providing information that is good news.

Following are some examples:

On September 25, 2020, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control announced the latest Covid-19 survival statistics and it is good news. For those younger than age 50, the death rate is .02%. For the healthy in all age groups, there is little risk of death from this coronavirus. Survival rates are as follows:
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%

Though there is a media frenzy every time a professional athlete is diagnosed with Covid, but as far as we have been able to determine, ZERO American athletes who are currently active in professional sports have died of Covid-19. Several retired professional athletes have died, but the average age is 78 years old (“Here is the list of sports stars who died of Covid,” Outlookindia.com, updated Sept. 12, 2020). These include Roy Lester, football, died age 96; Dick Lucas, football, age 86; and Steve Dalkowski, baseball, age 80.

With President Donald Trump’s policy of maintaining government as usual, the U.S. White House has been a coronavirus testing ground, and it is good news. President Trump and his wife Melania and ten officials have tested positive and none have had serious complications. The officials are Hope Hicks, presidential counselor; Kayleigh McEnany, White House Press Secretary; Bill Stepien, Trump campaign manager; Kellyanne Conway, White House adviser; Robert O’Brien, National Security Advisor; Tomas Phillipson, White House economist; Kimberly Guilfoyle, campaign advisor; Steven Miller, a top White House aid; Katie Miller, Mike Pence’s spokeswoman; and Nick Luna, White House aide. In addition, two military personnel serving the Trump Whitehouse tested positive without serious complications.

A World Health Organization official stated on October 2 that their best estimate is that 10% of the world’s population have been infected with Covid-19; that would put the fatality rate at 0.13 percent. “While we can all agree that the deaths caused by the Chinese virus are terrible, some simple math can put this number into perspective--something the media seems to be missing. Worldwide, the WHO estimates 1,040,000 (rounded) have died from COVID. So, let’s do the math: 1.04 million deaths / 750 million infections = 0.1386 percent infection fatality rate. According to the CDC, in the 2017-2018 flu season, the seasonal flu had a mortality rate ranging from 0.129 percent to 0.1355 percent. Back in March, the WHO estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate for COVID-19. The health experts advising various governments worldwide used dire predictions of incredibly high death rates to justify unprecedented lockdowns. ... By early May, there were at least five separate studies estimating a COVID-19 fatality rate of less than 1 percent, ranging from 0.06 percent to 0.72 percent. So, while this isn’t exactly news we haven’t heard before, it’s a huge deal that the World Health Organization, by their own ‘best guess’ scenario, has essentially admitted that COVID-19 has a comparable mortality rate to the seasonal flu. And that’s before you even consider the possibility that COVID-19 deaths have been overcounted, or consider that the seasonal flu has a vaccine” (“Did a WHO Official Admit,”PJ Media, Oct. 6, 2020).

A comparison of coronavirus fatalities in five Upper Midwestern states finds that (1) the virus is not very deadly and (2) lockdowns don’t appear to be effective. “Several months ago, I wrote a series of posts about COVID in the five Upper Midwestern states. The comparisons seemed useful because the states are similar in many respects, but their responses to the Wuhan epidemic were very different. Now that more water has gone over the dam, it is a good time to revisit those comparisons. These are the currently reported rates of “COVID deaths” for the Upper Midwestern states–again, bearing in mind that a “COVID death” is, in most if not all jurisdictions, the death of someone who probably had COVID, regardless of what actually killed him or her.

Minnesota: 0.00036
Wisconsin: 0.00022
Iowa: 0.00040
North Dakota: 0.00025
South Dakota: 0.00023

A few observations come immediately to mind. The first is that a disease with a fatality rate that begins with 0.000 is quite minor. It is remarkable that we have twisted our entire society and economy out of shape, devastating the lives of tens if not hundreds of millions, over this flu bug. ... the data reveal the utter futility of ‘shutdown’ measures such as those that have been enforced in Minnesota and other states. In this sample, the correlation between severity of shutdown and fatality rate is actually negative. South Dakota never adopted a shutdown and has a much lower rate of purported COVID deaths than Minnesota, which had (and still has) one of the harshest shutdown regimes in the country. North Dakota, which had a shutdown but a relatively casual one, also does much better than Minnesota. ... Of these comparisons, the most interesting is that between Wisconsin and Minnesota. Both had shutdowns for a while, but Wisconsin’s was invalidated by that state’s Supreme Court. This event was greeted with schadenfreude by Minnesota’s liberals. ... To say that the Wisconsin disaster failed to materialize is an understatement, as the above numbers show. By any measure, Wisconsin has far outperformed Minnesota despite having no shutdown order in place, and despite being open for business” (John Hinderaker, “Covid-19 in Five States, Revisited,” PowerLine, Sept. 27, 2020).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART II

Covid-19 tests are detecting virus fragments that aren’t infectious. The following is excerpted from “Coronavirus cases are mounting but deaths remain stable,” by Carl Heneghan and Tom Jefferson of Oxford University, The Spectator, Sept. 1, 2020: “At the time of writing, the UK records 1750 new cases daily and one death in a population of 67 million. With a roughly similar population and an average of 602 cases a day, Italy has had just over four deaths a day over the last month. The ratio of cases to deaths is nowhere near what it was at the height of the pandemic. The other notable feature is a shift of cases to a younger population. There can be several explanations for this trend. ... A fourth possible and much more complex explanation is what we call the 'reality problem’. ... PCR [polymerase chain reaction] is a very sensitive test, which means that it detects the smallest fragments of the virus it is looking for by amplifying the sample millions of times. However, a fragment is not a whole virus, capable of replication and of infecting other human beings. It is a small part of the viral structure that the PCR primer is looking for, not the whole microorganism. Only whole viruses can infect us. ... You would expect all of this to be reported in a PCR results but it is not routinely done. There is worse news to come. A very sensitive test is vulnerable to contamination with extraneous genetic material (hence the need for suiting up operators). The rapid expansion of testing capacity may have degraded our capacity for sterility by increasing throughput and straining lab staff training. ... Evidence is mounting that a good proportion of 'new' mild cases and people re-testing positives after quarantine or discharge from hospital are not infectious, but are simply clearing harmless virus particles which their immune system has efficiently dealt with. ... So, we appear to have the reality of viral circulation, probably waning fast and the perceived reality of a misused and simply interpreted genial test.”
Coronavirus cases are mounting but deaths remain stable. Why? | The Spectator

Potentially 90% of those who have tested positive for Covid-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus that they “are not likely to be contagious, do not need to isolate and are not candidates for contact tracing (“Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive; Maybe It Shouldn’t Be,” The New York Times, Aug. 30, 2020).

New study finds very weak asymptomatic coronavirus transmission, which is very good news. “A recently published contact tracing study of 3,410 close contacts of 391 SARS-CoV-2 cases in a Chinese province near Wuhan during the peak months of the virus found that transmissibility seems to increase commensurately with the severity of symptoms presented by the infected individual. Of the 127 secondary infections that were traced to the original 3,410 cases, just eight were from individuals confirmed as asymptomatic. All asymptomatic individuals were followed up with 14 days later by study administrators to confirm that they had not presented symptoms. The study was published on August 13 in the Annals of Internal Medicine journal. The study’s authors conclude not only that asymptomatic transmitters compose only a tiny slice of the spread, but that the rate of transmission increases with the severity of the illness, further validating the strategy of focusing on the sick, not the healthy. ... Researchers also found, as other studies have already concluded, that most of the secondary infections occurred among household members. Thus, putting together the low rate of asymptomatic transmission with the fact that most cases (of all severity levels) are spread in the home, why should we destroy our civilization over the concern of asymptomatic spread? Where is the evidence that a non-symptomatic individual merely passing someone for a few seconds in a store will transmit the virus? ... A U.S.-based study from the University of Florida, Gainesville Department of Biostatistics, observed similar low rates of transmission among the asymptomatic. They found symptomatic individuals transmitted the virus at rate 28 times higher than asymptomatic individuals. Another Chinese study from May found very weak transmission capability among asymptomatic infections. ... It would be one thing if just 10% of people are asymptomatic and the other 90% of those infected get fatal cases. But given that some estimates show more than two-thirds of those infected are asymptomatic, and we know most of the remaining individuals are not at risk of dying unless they have certain conditions, the asymptomatic quirkiness of this virus is actually something to celebrate, not a pretext for fear and panic” (“New study,” Conservative Review, Aug. 19, 2020).

Multiple studies show evidence that people with a mild coronavirus infection have strong and lasting immunity. “The studies, which have yet to be peer-reviewed, uncovered that antibodies and immune cells capable of recognizing the virus were apparently present months after infections concluded. The findings could help to eliminate the previous concerns over whether the virus could trick the immune system into having a poor memory of prior infections. ‘This is exactly what you would hope for,’ Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington who authored one of the new studies told the New York Times. ‘All the pieces are there to have a totally protective immune response.’ ... ‘This is very promising,’ said Smita Iyer, an immunologist at the University of California. ‘This calls for some optimism about herd immunity, and potentially a vaccine’” (“Lasting immunity seen,” Fox News, Aug. 17, 2020).

In Massachusetts, the average age of Covid-19 decedents is 86. Only 146 people under the age of 50 have died, and none under the age of 20. When Howie Carr, host of the most popular talk show in New England, tweeted these facts based on the state’s own chart “Deaths an Death Rate by Age Group,” the Massachusetts Department of Health buried the chart. The state is down to one Covid-19 death per day (14 between Jul. 25 and Aug. 8, 12 of whom were over age 80), yet harsh restrictions remain in effect (“Baker Sinks to New Low,” howiecarrshow.com, Aug. 13, 2020).

In the U.S. military, which has continued to operate through the coronavirus pandemic, 28,700 have tested positive, while 495 have been hospitalized and four have died. That is a fatality rate of 0.01% (“Fourth U.S. service member dies from Covid-19,” The Washington Times, Aug. 5, 2020).

For the rest of this lengthy article please go to:
Covid-19 Science and Reality

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a bit of a scare this morning as I wasn't feverish but I had lost my sense of smell and I was throwing up and really tired. I also went to bed with a headache and had one earlier and a really bad cough. However since it appeared to be a wet cough and it was clearing my throat, I came to the conclusion that it was just a bunch of sinus problems. However, it is really rather disturbing that a lot of people (like SNL) think that this is funny and a hoax and that people are dying from this so they're making fun of it.

I'm getting my first patients now that are testing POS for Flu B and Covid 19 at the same time! WOW! Elderly and with comorbidities. When I see they're religious preferences in their demographics, my HEART AND SOUL leap for joy!!! They are going to the throne of our Father, in the presence of his son Jesus Christ! This is what makes my job worth it!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting my first patients now that are testing POS for Flu B and Covid 19 at the same time! WOW! Elderly and with comorbidities. When I see they're religious preferences in their demographics, my HEART AND SOUL leap for joy!!! They are going to the throne of our Father, in the presence of his son Jesus Christ! This what makes my job worth it!

Oh so then you're a nurse or a doctor?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RN in the Emergency Department. Death is not that scary really! Especially when you have Jesus Christ waiting for you! :)

Amen!! And thank you both for saving lives. :D (Being sick is the worst part though. :( )

Reactions: jshiii

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered if and what topic would bring me back to post something... And here it is.

Folks, I just got over a bout with Covid. I had a couple of days with severe cold like symptoms, but otherwise was fine. I have been symptom free for 7 days after a positive test 9 days ago. For the record, I am 51 and am a competitive triathlete in training (In other words, I havent done one yet, but have been training for one the last 16 months... My first tri was cancelled). So, while up there in age... My health is well above average.

However, our Church has been hit hard. We are at about 50% attendance. Our church takes attendance seriously insomuch I can say without exaggeration its probably 99.9% per year (not per service, per YEAR).

I am thankful we have not had anyone pass away. Low attendance is at the request of the Pastor to stay home if we are infected. Some of us, like myself were well enough to attend, others like my wife were clearly too sick. We do have a few in the hospital who are elderly.

The bottom line is that some of us made it through ok, while others are in bad shape. Age or health doesnt seem to be a factor. Some young healthy folks are in bad shape, some older folks are fine.

So I read Enoch111's post. I appreciate his post of the article and agree that those are the facts. If I read him correctly, he is saying the virus is real, but calling it a pandemic is wrong (a hoax). While that remains to be seen (it hasnt fully played out yet), I do agree with him on that.

But I take this much more seriously now than I did 2 weeks ago, and I took it seriously back then. I am fine, but seeing what its doing to the brethren in the Church is painful. I havent touched on everything... For example, some who have had it but are fine (like myself) havent been able to work. While it is NOT touching us spiritually (I guarentee everyone who missed service watched online) it has touch us physically.

Bottom line: While this virus is highly survivable, it still is a big problem. Its bigger than the common cold or flu. Perhaps fear has alot to do with that... But in so many ways its a catastrphe world-wide.

Reactions: amadeus and charity

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glad your better. This is the season for allergies. Covid is no joke, but what they have done to us is blatant evil by scaring the pants off everyone and now the blue states trying to go full fascist by locking everything down while the goo guy states are not losing there head. Like my Priest said tell us how to be careful but stay out of our lives.

I live in the stupid state of California and the idiot Gov has shut down everything for first thanksgiving and now for Christmas. He wanted to shut all Churches down and now the courts are telling him to go to Hades. God forgive me I hate that man and every liberal right now for what liberals are doing everywhere.

Sorry to rant. I am glad your better, my wife has allergies problem too right now

Reactions: April_Rose

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting my first patients now that are testing POS for Flu B and Covid 19 at the same time! WOW! Elderly and with comorbidities. When I see they're religious preferences in their demographics, my HEART AND SOUL leap for joy!!! They are going to the throne of our Father, in the presence of his son Jesus Christ! This is what makes my job worth it!
Intraveinous Vit-C will clear the lung of fluid and dry it up, and if you combine that with oral Vit-C, and lyposomal C and lyposomal colloidal zinc, and outdoor sunshine (Vit-D) (instead of the false light closed sick-filled death places (called hospitals), where their is no fresh air), clean water, and use hydrotherapy, externally (3 minutes hot as they can take under a forcefull shower front and back, and 30 sec straight cold, and alternate 3-7 times ending on cold with dry towel rub, increasing whiteblood cell count 3-5 times, with bed-rest) and give them fresh fruits and veggies (smoothies, etc), no meat/cheese/dairy/wheat for 2 weeks, with a full body massage every other day, with peaceful music and prayer, showing them a better way to live and to eliminate the co-morbidity (diabetes, smoking, high BP, etc), they will recover and be cured (foul and dirty word use, apologies).

But, who will listen to God? The Great Physician? and instead continue to pump man full of toxic materials, isolate them from friends and family, touch, and place them on pure O2, and blow their lungs out with increasing pressure, as ventilators force the lungs beyond capacity, and feed them terrible food, not allowing them to get up and exercise even a little like a short walk out of doors, etc. The modern medical system is a satanic system, a travesty called 'health care'. That is not to say there is no good people and even good practices therein, or even good emergency type care, but overall, it is a place to go to die.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad your better. This is the season for allergies. Covid is no joke, but what they have done to us is blatant evil by scaring the pants off everyone and now the blue states trying to go full fascist by locking everything down while the goo guy states are not losing there head. Like my Priest said tell us how to be careful but stay out of our lives.

I live in the stupid state of California and the idiot Gov has shut down everything for first thanksgiving and now for Christmas. He wanted to shut all Churches down and now the courts are telling him to go to Hades. God forgive me I hate that man and every liberal right now for what liberals are doing everywhere.

Sorry to rant. I am glad your better, my wife has allergies problem too right now

More like sinus drainage than allergies since they are in the spring but thank you. :) I agree with everything else you said and prayers for your wife to feel better soon. :) *Hugs*

Reactions: historyb

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I definitely have been trying to tell many members on this forum that it is not a hoax or a joke, but I kind of gave up on telling others here.

Anyway, I will be praying for your healing and recovery.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Hugs) Glad to hear you're not suffering from Covid-19.

SNL is a horrific insult to the senses. It contributes to the dumbing down of America which is why it has been allowed to survive as long as it has on American late night TV. At least they don't infect young minds with that garbage at that hour. At least most kids don't stay up that late I hope. Or if they do their parents have the good sense not to tune in.

The Armageddon that Covid-19 has been made out to herald is a hoax. It is an intricate weaving of a fear paradigm designed to subdue our rights and liberties in the name of this 'national pandemic' and , as the US Patriot Act was want to do as well after 9-11, 'keep us safe' from this contemporary enemy; the flu virus.

If Covid-19 were not being used as a weapon against America's, and other citizens in other countries, rights and liberties, we would not know, thanks to whistle blowers, that the HHS (Health and Human Services) , a government entity, sent a 7 page memo to all physicians in America directing them in how to fill out a death certificate during this Covid-19 pandemic.
In short? Any death, regardless of cause, was to be attributed to Covid-19!
The saving point families were suppose to see as a take-away from that malpractice and fraud? You get money from the government when a loved one dies of Covid-19.
(Interesting because in all other cases of physician malpractice, you get paid a lot of money once you prove malpractice in a time consuming court process) And in the case of defrauding the government, because death certificates are a government /state document, you end up paying a lot of money in fines and may lose your right to practice medicine. )

Further, we also know , again thanks to whistle blowers, that people who were never tested for Covid-19 received SMS (messages) informing them of their Covid-19 test results; positive!
I worked with someone years ago that received one of those SMS.

If Covid-19 is all that we're being led to believe, early on a Democrat media agenda wouldn't have sought to besmirch the credibility and character of our president as they wrongly reported President Trump claimed injecting disinfectant into ones self may help cure Covid-19.
I saw the live press conference as it happened. He NEVER said that. Not once.

While, in point of fact, vaccines have disinfectant in their serum in order to prevent contamination.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely have been trying to tell many members on this forum that it is not a hoax or a joke, but I kind of gave up on telling others here.

Anyway, I will be praying for your healing and recovery.

Thanks but I'm already doing MUCH better!! :D I do happen to agree with what everybody else is saying about it that the media (surprise, surprise) has twisted the truth about it trying to scare everyone. :rolleyes: I'm so sick of the media right now that I wish they could just get defunded lol :D

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Intraveinous Vit-C will clear the lung of fluid and dry it up, and if you combine that with oral Vit-C, and lyposomal C and lyposomal colloidal zinc, and outdoor sunshine (Vit-D) (instead of the false light closed sick-filled death places (called hospitals), where their is no fresh air), clean water, and use hydrotherapy, externally (3 minutes hot as they can take under a forcefull shower front and back, and 30 sec straight cold, and alternate 3-7 times ending on cold with dry towel rub, increasing whiteblood cell count 3-5 times, with bed-rest) and give them fresh fruits and veggies (smoothies, etc), no meat/cheese/dairy/wheat for 2 weeks, with a full body massage every other day, with peaceful music and prayer, showing them a better way to live and to eliminate the co-morbidity (diabetes, smoking, high BP, etc), they will recover and be cured (foul and dirty word use, apologies).

But, who will listen to God? The Great Physician? and instead continue to pump man full of toxic materials, isolate them from friends and family, touch, and place them on pure O2, and blow their lungs out with increasing pressure, as ventilators force the lungs beyond capacity, and feed them terrible food, not allowing them to get up and exercise even a little like a short walk out of doors, etc. The modern medical system is a satanic system, a travesty called 'health care'. That is not to say there is no good people and even good practices therein, or even good emergency type care, but overall, it is a place to go to die.

no offense, but someone who is a worse communicator than me...sigh. 1541/347. Love you brother.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Indeed, never underestimate this virus. They are exists but its look like it all a man made virus. All become clear that they used this pandemic as the trojan horse to force people get injected to fulfill their crypto currency agenda to put biometrical data to all people. Because their verichip was seems to obvious to many christian with scriptures in Revelation 13:16-18, and many people were rejected it.
It seems the biometrical data retrieved from our body is the main purpose of crypto currency because they can monitor our entire life and to make us as their pets.

These articles will make you see clearer about covid :
If covid was a virus why did they put aluminium ingredients on those vaccines ?
As we see how smartphone were prohibited on airplanes because airplane made from aluminium, if cellular signal disturb the airplanes communication then how would it cost when cellular signal hit our body ?
Another ingredients were also found to make the shark liver as the cure for cancer or tumour, what does the correlation between covid virus with cancer/tumour ?
It obvious, they want to fix the side effects of previous 2G-4G networks to human body
So, crypto currency seems the next development of MKULTRA project, to make all people being manipulated or controlled by the system. Those the victim of this mind control technology was seems aware and able to resist the control. The documents below are some of the evidence of how crypto currency works in man's life.

Attachments

• mindcontrol.pdf
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • Militarygrade.pdf
    241.5 KB · Views: 0

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

No hoax... Its a real planned-emic... Hehehe... :D

How's it going up your neck of the woods anyway?
It looks like you've been following the election thing very closely... U reckon Trump will stay in office or...

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you get to feeling better soon sweetheart...
*Gives pat on head and cup of hot tea with honey and lemon"

As I was passing out cookies and truffles about half of my friends have had coronavirus. We talked about their ability to taste and smell or how bad it got for them...
One guy said it was like a sinus infection for him. Lost taste and smell only for a day.

Soon enough with the Vaccines we will get to come out... we already are talking about having an immunity party. (Once we get vaccinated)
All of us are eager for it to be over.

You are young (well, a lot younger than me)
And should be just fine here soon. Just lay low and drink your tea.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about this, please:

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.​

A plague (of health; Psalms 91:3) is coming for which there will be no cure. An irreversible disease.

Once people start messing with genes-splicing, DNA, RNA, mRNA, and other cellular level 'cures' (thinking to add or take away from the word of God, for DNA is language), they are priming themselves for an irreversible disease, one they can no longer 'control' (if you thought that the imaginary tale of Jurassic park and uncontained Raptors was bad, wait until you have rampant evil RPTOR's on the loose - RPTOR - Wikipedia). Something which cannot be undone. It is coming. I told you in advance.

The "earth" is even tied to the beast of the "earth" in Revelation 13. Apostate protestant America, the very "image" to the beast of the "Sea" (Revelation 13, 16:3).

Because mankind rejects the health law of God, they will reap what they sow (sow to the wind, reap the whirlwind, a larger storm), and always more than they sow, some 30, some 60 and some 100 fold. The law of sowing/reaping is a fundamental principle of God's created order.

Last edited: