Covid spike vaccine destroys ability of self to repair DNA from ionizing radiation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The study showing this.
SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro

Predication is billions will die from cancers due to the covid vaccinations preventing normal repair process of your DNA.

The binary weapon extermination plot becomes clear: mRNA spike protein injections suppress DNA repair, followed by global nuclear events that unleash DNA-damaging radiation
from the article.
The spike protein mRNA injections cause about a 90% suppression of the DNA repair mechanism known as NHEJ – Non-Homologous End-Joining. This is a cellular mechanism that exists inside the cells of humans, animals and plants to maintain genetic integrity — a necessary condition for life.

Because of the NHEJ mechanism, we are able to automatically repair Double Strand Breaks (DSBs) in our chromosomes when we are subjected to ionizing radiation. Common sources of ionizing radiation include sunlight exposure, commercial jet flights and mammograms. When our NHEJ engine is working normally, chromosomes damaged by ionizing radiation are repaired and do not become cancer tumors. But when NHEJ is suppressed, the body cannot repair DNA damage and begins to grow micro tumors.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predication is billions will die from cancers due to the covid vaccinations preventing normal repair process of your DNA.
I've been hearing about this. Also about the immunosystem damage by the spike proteins. And we're already seeing the effects of the 'vaccines' on the heart.

I just read of a high school district that is going to start testing athlete's hearts before allowing them on teams.

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been hearing about this. Also about the immunosystem damage by the spike proteins. And we're already seeing the effects of the 'vaccines' on the heart.

I just read of a college that is going to start testing athlete's hearts before allowing them on teams.

Much love!

Well I bothered to wade through both sites and sorry but you are wrong!

The scientific article is all about the spike protein in the active Covid virus. NOT I repeat NOT the vaccine or shot. The covid shot contains a sterile impotent spike protein and not a live protein from the virus. It does not infect the cell, it attaches to the cell.

Teh second article is just more conspiracy theory bloviating! I will look to see about susceptibility to ionizing radiation, but given the source and lacxk of hard data, I would suspect it is more from the virus and nothing with the mRNA shots.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

The scientific article is all about the spike protein in the active Covid virus. NOT I repeat NOT the vaccine or shot. The covid shot contains a sterile impotent spike protein and not a live protein from the virus. It does not infect the cell, it attaches to the cell.

Teh second article is just more conspiracy theory bloviating! I will look to see about susceptibility to ionizing radiation, but given the source and lacxk of hard data, I would suspect it is more from the virus and nothing with the mRNA shots.
There is the danger from the virus to be balanced against any danger from the vaccine. Some vulnerable ppl feel the danger from the virus strongly outweighs any likely danger from the vaccine.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the danger from the virus to be balanced against any danger from the vaccine. Some vulnerable ppl feel the danger from the virus strongly outweighs any likely danger from the vaccine.

Absolutely. Every medication has dangers lurking with them. This shot appears to have more than the average. That is why everyone should consult with a trusted physician to weigh the risk/ benefit ratio

Reactions: Cassandra

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I just read of a college that is going to start testing athlete's hearts before allowing them on teams.

Much love!
It seems the events of these days are all pointing towards the kinds of things told of in Revelation about the last of the days of this age.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Granted that the virology study was done in vitro in a lab environment, not the real live world of people.
It is a meaningless to say a spike protein is dead or alive, it is the same spike protein.
Does not mean the second article is bunk.
It is a plausible scenario.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Lest anyone think the mRNA covid vax is passive as in not entering the cells of your body, note that is what it does. It instructs your cells to make more spike proteins, which are neither dead or alive. A living virus infects a cell, the mRNA covid vax also enter the cell, the effect is the same, the only difference the mRNA vax does not instruct the cell to create viral copies, JUST the spike proteins, and the spike protein is what is causing the body to not be able to repair it's own DNA genetic mutations caused by ionizing radiation.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. The mRNA will enter the muscle cells and instruct the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it.
  2. Next, our cells display the spike protein piece on their surface. Our immune system recognizes that the protein doesn’t belong there. This triggers our immune system to produce antibodies and activate other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. This is what your body might do to fight off the infection if you got sick with COVID-19.
They call it a harmless portion of a shorter covid spike protein being used in the replication.
Question is does the spike protein created by mRNA vax cause the same effect as the one produced by a viral infection. IMO, they wont ever say.

we report that the SARS–CoV–2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair, which is required for effective V(D)J recombination in adaptive immunity. Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ok, many of the vaccines do use a full length spike protein, obviously then there is NO difference between a live covid infection and the covid vaccine, which means people who get such a vaccine, are at risk of not being able to repair their DNA.

I am very sorry if you still cant comprehend the connection, a logical mind will.

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro
3.4. Spike Protein Impairs V(D)J Recombination In vitro
DNA damage repair, especially NHEJ repair, is essential for V(D)J recombination, which lies at the core of B and T cell immunity [9]. To date, many approved SARS–CoV–2 vaccines, such as mRNA vaccines and adenovirus–COVID–19 vaccines, have been developed based on the full–length spike protein [25]. Although it is debatable whether SARS–CoV–2 directly infects lymphocyte precursors [26,27], some reports have shown that infected cells secrete exosomes that can deliver SARS–CoV–2 RNA or protein to target cells [28,29]. We further tested whether the spike protein reduced NHEJ–mediated V(D)J recombination. For this, we designed an in vitro V(D)J recombination reporter system according to a previous study [18] (Figure S5). Compared with the empty vector, spike protein overexpression inhibited RAG–mediated V(D)J recombination in this in vitro reporter system (Figure 4).

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One of the differences between getting vaxxed and getting an infection, they are wanting perhaps yearly or 6 months between vaccinations for covid, or continual booster shots the rest of your life, you will never be able to clear the spike protein from your body.
Versus, no vax and getting a covid infection. Once you have a natural immunity, your body destroys the spike proteins, as long as your not vaccinated, you do not have continual spike protein exposure.
But the vax is continual spike exposure, they claim the vax stops working or they would not be demanding you get boosted.
Something very wrong there, about the need for boosters, and also how they deny natural immunity as being good.

It is the spike protein exposure that wrecks your immune system.

And since ionizing radiation may cause your body to fail if vaxxed, avoid exposure to any sunlight, as that is ionizing radiation easy to be exposed to.

Radiation: Ionizing radiation

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you have a natural immunity, your body destroys the spike proteins, as long as your not vaccinated, you do not have continual spike protein exposure.
some have gotten COVID twice , though, unvaccinated. What does that say for natural immunity?

Folks who want to be vaccinated will be, and folks who don't wont.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
some have gotten COVID twice , though, unvaccinated. What does that say for natural immunity?

Folks who want to be vaccinated will be, and folks who don't wont.
It implies nothing at all.
Covid has natural variants, just like the flu or a cold.

And in many cases, the choice to vax is strong armed coercion, and less of choice.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Granted that the virology study was done in vitro in a lab environment, not the real live world of people.
It is a meaningless to say a spike protein is dead or alive, it is the same spike protein.
Does not mean the second article is bunk.
It is a plausible scenario.

Well before they had over 500,000,000 jabbed yes it was very plausible. and no , not all spike proteins are the same. Teh shot is a synthesized impotent protein that cannot give one covid. It is asterile protein that mimics the real covid protein that does attach to a cell wall and give all the nastiness of Covid.

But it is no longer a plausible scenario. Back in the old day8s when one got a flu shot with a very weakened strain of flu virus- yes, but that is no longer.

It is a matter of that teh shots protein does not carry the harmful genetic info teh live virus does.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well before they had over 500,000,000 jabbed yes it was very plausible. and no , not all spike proteins are the same. Teh shot is a synthesized impotent protein that cannot give one covid. It is asterile protein that mimics the real covid protein that does attach to a cell wall and give all the nastiness of Covid.

But it is no longer a plausible scenario. Back in the old day8s when one got a flu shot with a very weakened strain of flu virus- yes, but that is no longer.

It is a matter of that teh shots protein does not carry the harmful genetic info teh live virus does.

The discussion is not about getting COVID from the vaccine though, is it.
It is about the spike protein causing toxic effects to your health.

What your saying is the spike protein production in cells is harmless whether from the virus or the vax, and only the virus itself is harmful.
You cant separate the spike protein from the disease, it is a cause of numerous health problems, one I just showed in the virology articles where they say exactly that, warning to not make vaccines using the full length spike protein because of the dangers, and yet you still don't want to know. The studies were very clear, some people dont want to read what it says, a reading comprehension issue.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The discussion is not about getting COVID from the vaccine though, is it.
It is about the spike protein causing toxic effects to your health.

What your saying is the spike protein production in cells is harmless whether from the virus or the vax, and only the virus itself is harmful.
You cant separate the spike protein from the disease, it is a cause of numerous health problems, one I just showed in the virology articles where they say exactly that, warning to not make vaccines using the full length spike protein becuase of the dangers, and yet you still dont want to know.

No that is not what I am saying. Teh spike protein in the disease is harmful! The spike protein from the shot is harmless as far as the disease is concerned. Teh shot has side effects but not from the spike protein alone.

No you cannot separate teh spike protein from the disease, but you can discover its genetic information and replicate it in a harmless fashion which they do with many diseases.