Cowardice of so-called 'stars'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting to me how that the 'stars' of music or acting have demonstrated such cowardice in the political realm.

They first come out and say they are for Trump, but when the Hollywood pressure comes against them, they fold like an envelope.

These actors and actresses and musicians have nothing of courage to sustain them. They move and sway according to the populace belief. They may indeed have voted for Trump and have voiced it, but once the PC hollywood culture comes against them, they fold.

It's easy for the 'stars' to be liberal and left. All will fall at their feet and worship them for it. That doesn't take courage. Courage is when you stand against insurmountable odds and choose to either live or die there without changing your stance,.

The hollywood and musical world truly does live in an imaginary world. The man-pleasing world. They do what they do to obtain the praise of men. These are not people you want next to you when the chips are down. They will leave you when they see it is not popular.

And so many people are willing to be swayed by these cowards and their man pleasing PC ways.

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger:
I agree. No one can predict where this country is headed but I feel it is no place good. It is not difficult to recognize the demonic nature behind it. There seems to be this rebellious and destructive spirit rising in conflict with anything that is truth. Today, Trump is the target. They want him silenced. Period. Who will the target be tomorrow?

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. (John 12: 42-43)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VictoryinJesus said:
Stranger:
I agree. No one can predict where this country is headed but I feel it is no place good. It is not difficult to recognize the demonic nature behind it. There seems to be this rebellious and destructive spirit rising in conflict with anything that is truth. Today, Trump is the target. They want him silenced. Period. Who will the target be tomorrow?

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. (John 12: 42-43)
Exactly. (Psalm 2) " Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. "

The atheistic left will not live under the rule of Christ.

Stranger