Creation:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider... the origin of creation. All prepared and reserved to declare His glory. Genesis 1:1-3 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. [2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. [3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth out of ONE event: the Lamb. All things made and created to demonstrate and center around this ONE event(the Lamb of God). Revelation 6:1 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see"

There is no way to do justice to the Life which began not as man tells it, but as God speaks it into existence. In the sixth hour, light has not yet broken the power darkness has over the world. Instead, the sixth hour was prepared and reserved for a time and season, originating where death is to be overcome by resurrection Life in (Christ). : Luke 22: 53 "When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

The calamity that God discloses to man He formed not without reason or purpose: Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil(Calamity): I the Lord do all these things.

The day of Evil (calamity of roaring waves) reserved for a specific purpose. (Jude 1:4) "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation..."

All things prepared and made for one central point of witness: the center of it all: the Lamb of God. Romans 9:17 "For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth."

Creation. A brilliant explosion of Life! The Power of the Passover Lamb(Christ). See the heavens and earth, they declare His name. See the beast of the field and the fowls of the heaven, declare His name. Day and night, declare His name. Men, declare His name. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil (calamity) prepared and reserved, declare His name. (Psalm 22:16) “For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.” The Son of God, who is life eternal. Revelation 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Where darkness and calamity are reserved for its time of power. As another people not of darkness but of light, are also reserved from the foundation of the world. Where light is born out of a void and God divides light from the dark. All things prepared and reserved to center around … without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:1-10
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [6] There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. [7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. [8] He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. [9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Isaiah 45:13 "I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts."

John 5:39-40
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. [40] And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Last edited: