Crucified In Christ 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20.

What happens with a believer as the HolySpirit moves them from death life knowledge to Christ life understanding; they come to an end of their self, they learn a new life. Jesus said I am the way, I am the truth, I am the life. You will have to learn your new life, your old man life death knowledge will have to come to an end of itself. Usually as the psalmist said; you come to your wits end. The point of that is when you come to an end of something you will also get new understanding of life life, Christ as life, Christ in you as life and your only life. Keep in mind we are defining Galatians 2:20 re-read it with understanding that it is no longer you that lives but it is Christ in you that is the life. Galatians 2:20 will be the key to understanding who you are and how you got to be who you are. Everything you are at least to the father comes by a birthing, it is nothing you do, it is who you are.

When you say I'm born again that means you have been birthed by God the Father. So those that claim to be children of God or we are all children born into this world, are not unless they have been birthed by God. Not just born into this world that's easy, but the birthing of the father is; placing the life of another (even Christ) in you the moment you believe. We call it salvation, now you have to see your salvation is a person.

It is not what you do, that is religion, you are who you are by a birthing, you have been born from above. So believers need to be careful that they do not get boxed into what others believe. Others can lead you so to say but but you need to find out for yourself. Very important to find out for yourself, you have a Bible read it, study, reread it, and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you. The attack on the word of God today in the world is like we have never seen before. I can see why Satan would attack the word of God because if he can keep the saints blinded to the things of God, I'm sure it is a feather in his hat. But more than that the believer never gets established, balanced, a witness in the earth to the True life or the Truth as life. Galatians 2:20 could possibly be the greatest understanding in all of scripture it will be well worth the time given to allow the Holy Spirit to teach you the crucified Life. Bless you.