Curtiswhit1234 needs our prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Curtis has had a series of problems... he lost all his work for the shool year and then had to make up it all before the end of the year... He is quite depressed and I am not sure what all is happening but I got an email and he asked for me to get all my friends to pray... Curtis is 17 lives in Wales and want to go into ministy ... Please lift him up to our Father... Ask God to pour out a blessing on our brother, to relieve the depression and renew the work he has put in for school... Ask God to give Curtis' teacher to give him mercy and to give him a time to communicate with us his friends and church . He is a precisous young man who also asked form prayer for an older man too... he will make a great minister one day...Thank you all for your lifting up our brother...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
A high school student lost his school work...I'll go pray to our Father in Jesus's Name. So that his teacher may have mercy on him.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
alot beta now!!! praise God!! i have caught up with alll my college work and my famaily life is sorted. my finances have come into place, and i even have the job that i prayed for!!what a change in a week!!!Our father works wonders doesnt he?your bro in ChristCurtisWanted to share this with you all so you can see how wonderful our God is and how He answers our prayers... Thsi brother is on the other side of the world from most of us... so have to get up early to catch him.. but he is a blessing and as you can wee have been a blessing for him... Praise you Father for listening and answering our prayers... We love you Father and thank you for each one here who has prayed for us ..I ask a blessing on those who are so caring... please Father bless the missionaries who have joined us here.. give them their needs and fill their lives with your will and way.Praise Father!!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I'm glad that Father helped him get his life sorted. Thank you Father for listening to our prayers. Praise Father, he is our wonderful Dad. He knows all and he is the Wisest Dad of all. I love You...Thank you in Yahshua's name.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

curtiswhit1234

Dec 14, 2006
thanks for all your prayers they are much appreciated
smile.gif
if any of my bros or sistas need any prayer then just leave me a message and i will pray for you. thank betty for posting this post for meyour bro in christ curt

payney

Apr 27, 2007
:angel10: hello fellow belivers. curtis is a good friend of mine and always will be. may the lord bless him and those who blessed curtis. bless you all!