Cute....mouse village

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This made me chuckle...
It was on the news in the UK a couple of nights ago. Cute or what. But after having a problem with mice in my house a few years ago - I caught eight before the professionals had to be called - I don't put food out anymore. One of the ones in my house jumped off the back of my sofa onto my shoulder. It looked very cute sitting on the cushion looking at me but enough was enough and they had to go.

• Haha
Reactions: marks and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was on the news in the UK a couple of nights ago. Cute or what. But after having a problem with mice in my house a few years ago - I caught eight before the professionals had to be called - I don't put food out anymore. One of the ones in my house jumped off the back of my sofa onto my shoulder. It looked very cute sitting on the cushion looking at me but enough was enough and they had to go.
Years ago I think some kid's Christmas mice escaped because they were not plain mice (two-tone, fancy colors).

They came in under our door! I had the lights off and the little Christmas tree was lit on the bookcase. From the light of the TV, I saw a mouse crawling up the bookcase. He then went into the nativity scene under the Christmas tree!!

Anyhow I borrowed a mouse house where you can catch them and release them. I let them go down the street in some bushes.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anyhow I borrowed a mouse house where you can catch them and release them. I let them go down the street in some bushes.
That's what I did, caught them using peanut butter as bait and released them. But apparently you have to release them over a mile away and I wasn't able to do that. So either there were a lot - I caught eight - or the same ones kept coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp