Daily Encourgment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I would start a thread to start the day off right. Prayer and Scripture reading are important to start the day off. So I thought I would add to that with some encouraging words to help with motivation. Feel free to add any encouragement you think of or know of that might also be helpful.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is a new day, we're alive by the power of God to live. Let us serve him, that brought us life, in all we do, whether it be working at a job or spending time with family and friends and in all that we do. Remembering always that the God that brings us Peace, Love and Joy is there above us and in us and we in him, leading the way to salvation and watching over us and caring for us as children of God.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
312564491_489404503234017_3733659721192106831_n.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember to be positive and hopeful that things will work out for the best. That is what God is creating in our lives. Being thankful to God for the good. Remember the happy moments in life, the love, joy and peace we've experienced. Wanting to create more of those moments. Looking forward to these experiences to come. There will be more.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop right where you are and know that this is your life and it is enough to be happy right where you are. You don't need more things or more goals met somewhere in the future. You can be happy right now. Take stock of the blessings in your life and thank God in all things.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop right where you are and know that this is your life and it is enough to be happy right where you are. You don't need more things or more goals met somewhere in the future. You can be happy right now. Take stock of the blessings in your life and thank God in all things.
I needed to here that this morning. Good post!

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God watches over us in love and care, concerned for any dangers and leading us out trouble, protecting us. A Father holding the hand of his children in spirit, with power and authority.

jea.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plus we are blessed , WHEN PERSECUTED and hated for JESUS sake .
Lets look at how often JESUS used the word BLESSED and what it applies too .
BLESSED are ye WHEN you .....................
Anything we suffer for JESUS sake , WE ARE BLESSED . Cause the truth is we are BLESSED FOR HIS NAME SAKE and HE IS WITH the lambs .
JESUS IS our treasure no matter what we lose or suffer in this life , the one thing they cannot take from us , pry from us
IS JESUS . SO WE GOT ALL in HIM . let all that draws breath praise and thank the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God watches over us in love and care, concerned for any dangers and leading us out trouble, protecting us. A Father holding the hand of his children in spirit, with power and authority.

jea.jpg
exactly . Even HIS dire warnings are for our own good . Every WORD GOD SPOKE or inspired is for our good .
Time we believe and heed both the severity of GOD and the goodness of GOD . LOving and embracing ALL THINGS HE DID SAY and INSPIRE .
LOVE THOSE BIBLES my friends . LOVE GOD , LOVE CHRIST , Love one another . But know this and mark it well
ANY LOVE that omits the truth of GOD is NOT LOVE and rather destroys the life of those who do such a thing .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly . Even HIS dire warnings are for our own good . Every WORD GOD SPOKE or inspired is for our good .
Time we believe and heed both the severity of GOD and the goodness of GOD . LOving and embracing ALL THINGS HE DID SAY and INSPIRE .
LOVE THOSE BIBLES my friends . LOVE GOD , LOVE CHRIST , Love one another . But know this and mark it well
ANY LOVE that omits the truth of GOD is NOT LOVE and rather destroys the life of those who do such a thing .
Do you think I need warnings Amigo? This is an encouragement thread. What have I said in this thread that you find fault with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think I need warnings Amigo? This is an encouragement thread. What have I said in this thread that you find fault with?
Indeed it is an ecouragment thread . I find every word of the glorious Lord to be good for my soul .
Be encouraged devin . Not everything is an attack my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is going to be a good day in peace and love of God.