Dan Mohler. Guy who actually walks like we are supposed to

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sword

Is this you? Or just someone you worship?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sword

Is this you? Or just someone you worship?

Stranger
Man you are so hurt. I love dan. Hes a great teacher. I learned so much from him. I have been taught so much in the last two years/ I am going to send him a tee shirt. It will have a little picture on it. One shirt for Dan and anther one for me. Because when Dan sees it / He will automaticly say wow thank You Father someone gets it. Some one some where knows he s a son of the almighty. That would be me. Yes I really love Dan, his testimonies and who dan revealed the Father to me. I am so glad has retored mt faith again and lifeted me so high its been nothing short of amazing. and I am very sure your eyes will be burning right now as you read of my love for Dan Mohler. What a guy. Really hope to meet him one day and jog along the road with him. Just to encourage him. But Dan doesnt need encouragment as he walks like a son and needs nothing from man. what a guy. If you ever want to know what I think about God Just ask. Or Jesus or Holy Ghost. I can just see Dan laughing at me if he was reading this. What a guy. Really love him.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man you are so hurt. I love dan. Hes a great teacher. I learned so much from him. I have been taught so much in the last two years/ I am going to send him a tee shirt. It will have a little picture on it. One shirt for Dan and anther one for me. Because when Dan sees it / He will automaticly say wow thank You Father someone gets it. Some one some where knows he s a son of the almighty. That would be me. Yes I really love Dan, his testimonies and who dan revealed the Father to me. I am so glad has retored mt faith again and lifeted me so high its been nothing short of amazing. and I am very sure your eyes will be burning right now as you read of my love for Dan Mohler. What a guy. Really hope to meet him one day and jog along the road with him. Just to encourage him. But Dan doesnt need encouragment as he walks like a son and needs nothing from man. what a guy. If you ever want to know what I think about God Just ask. Or Jesus or Holy Ghost. I can just see Dan laughing at me if he was reading this. What a guy. Really love him.

So, again, is this you? Or is this someone you worship?

Stranger

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I got half way through the clip. Didn't find fault with any if it. What do you object to stranger? Did he say sonething wrong?

So Dword posts a sermon he likes and he gets accused of worshipping the guy. I haven't even heard the whole sermon and I like it. He might have alot of other sermons which are wrong... But I don't find fault with this one.

I don't worship peter or paul either. They were beacons of light and I get excited at what they say. This guy isn't them, but is wrong with what he said?

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good message.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He might have alot of other sermons which are wrong..
Nah there all good. He seen the blind see the deaf hear the mute talk. over 30 cases os scoliosis healed in front of the whole church. Cancer gone many many times. Come victims come out in minutes. Guys a leader and no way round it.

Reactions: FHII

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good, thanks for sharing. :)

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah there all good. He seen the blind see the deaf hear the mute talk. over 30 cases os scoliosis healed in front of the whole church. Cancer gone many many times. Come victims come out in minutes. Guys a leader and no way round it.
Great. I an more interested in what he says. And what I heard was fine.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I heard over 1000 hours of Dan and about 700 hours of Curry Blake. I like David Hogan hes like John Wayne with a bible. Todd White is great Dan apprentice if you like. He great with the young ones. There all on You tube. Torben sonndergaurd or son cant mind is . great at batising casting out demons