Daniel 9:24 - '... to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins ...'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'Seventy weeks are determined upon Thy people
and upon thy holy city,
.. to finish the transgression,
(H6588)
.... and to make an end (H2856) of sins,
...... and to make reconciliation for iniquity,
........ and to bring in everlasting righteousness,
.......... and to seal up the vision and prophecy,
............ and to anoint the most Holy.'

(Dan 9:24)

Hello there,

The final weeks of the seventy weeks of Daniel nine immediately precede the thousand year reign, and carry into that period the blessings indicated in Daniel 9:24 (above), which will characterise the Millennium.

1. The restraining of Satan
2. The restraining of transgression
3. The sealing up of sins
4. The rule of the rod of iron.
5. The willing obedience of Israel.
6. The feigned obedience of many of the nation.

* The first thing to be accomplished when the seventy weeks have accomplished their purpose is, 'to finish (H3607= Hb.'Kala') the transgression' (H6588 =Hb.'Pesha').

* What does this mean? Will transgression be 'finished' in the sense that it is so completely accounted for by Atonement and Forgiveness, that it will never again raise its head? No. For the Hebrew word 'Kala', translated 'finish' here, is also translated as follows:-

Forbid (1), keep (1), keep back (1), refrain (2), retain (1), shut up (4),
withhold (2), be stayed (2), be restrained (2), be stayed (1), and finish (1).
Daniel 9:24, is the only place where it is translated 'finish' in Scripture: and in the marginal notes it is corrected by the words, 'or restrain'. The word is used of the imprisonment of Zedekiah and of Jeremiah, and the noun forms 'kele', and 'beth kele,' translated 'prison'.

* Daniel nine does not teach us that when that prophecy is fulfilled transgression will be 'finished', it will be RESTRAINED or IMPRISONED. This will be also the condition of Satan throughout the Millennial Kingdom, he will be 'bound' for a thousand years, but he will by no means be 'finished'. In like manner, sins will be SEALED UP, as the marginal notes indicate against the reading of 'to make an end (H2856 Hb. 'chatham') of sins'.

'chatham' is translated:- seal (16), seal up (6), mark (1), be stopped (1) and the Chaldaic word in Daniel 6:17 - seal.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Ref. The Berean Expositor volume 38

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmmm - maybe.

I think Jesus was making a cryptic allusion to Daniel 9:24's "seventy sevens" (the literal translation of the Hebrew) in Matthew 18:21-22:

21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus says to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

(I'm using the red-letter NASB translation here. ;) )

That is, you forgive your brother or sister until there is an end to sin and there is no more sins to forgive. Which is consistent with how most interpreters understand the Matthew verse anyway; it just gives the why of it. But if the Berean Expositor interpretation (that Daniel doesn't mean a literal end to sin) is correct, I just wasted a lot of good thinking.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: NewMusic

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mmmmm - maybe.

I think Jesus was making a cryptic allusion to Daniel 9:24's "seventy sevens" (the literal translation of the Hebrew) in Matthew 18:21-22:

21 Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus says to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

(I'm using the red-letter NASB translation here. ;) )

That is, you forgive your brother or sister until there is an end to sin and there is no more sins to forgive. Which is consistent with how most interpreters understand the Matthew verse anyway; it just gives the why of it. But if the Berean Expositor interpretation (that Daniel doesn't mean a literal end to sin) is correct, I just wasted a lot of good thinking.:p
Hello @Lambano,

Thank you for responding to the OP. Interesting thoughts. :)

In regard to your thoughts concerning Matthew 18:21-22 and the words, 'seven times' and 'seventy times seven'. I see that the words, 'seven times,' are used multiple times in Leviticus in regard to the sprinkling of blood in relation to the forgiveness of sin and purification: which in relation to the subject of the verses in Matthew would be more appropriate I think. It is also used elsewhere in Scripture (eg., Proverbs 24:16). The words 'seventy times seven' appear to be only used in Matthew 18:22.

Though in Daniel the words 'seven times' is repeated several times (Daniel 4:16,23, 25 & 32), referring to years. o_O

Thank you for sharing.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

PS: The Berean Expositor was my reference, it was not a direct quotation.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I'm going to modify my interpretation of Matthew 18:21-22 a bit. I still think Jesus is alluding to Daniel 9:24. Based on your insights, I think Jesus is pointing Peter to a time when God will provide reconciliation for him (and us!) and seal up his sins (and ours!). The subsequent parable of the Unforgiving Servant thus follows naturally.

As for the Millennial Kingdom…. Here between the Already and the Not Yet, I look forward to when there is a final end to transgression, the Most Holy one is anointed King of the World, and God comes to live with His reconciled people. Please accept my apologies for going off-topic.

“I don’t preach much on the Second Coming. I’m too busy telling people about the first one.” - Attributed to Billy Graham.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* The first thing to be accomplished when the seventy weeks have accomplished their purpose is, 'to finish (H3607= Hb.'Kala') the transgression' (H6588 =Hb.'Pesha').

* What does this mean? Will transgression be 'finished' in the sense that it is so completely accounted for by Atonement and Forgiveness, that it will never again raise its head? No. For the Hebrew word 'Kala', translated 'finish' here, is also translated as follows:-

Daniel 9:24, is the only place where it is translated 'finish' in Scripture: and in the marginal notes it is corrected by the words, 'or restrain'. The word is used of the imprisonment of Zedekiah and of Jeremiah, and the noun forms 'kele', and 'beth kele,' translated 'prison'.

* Daniel nine does not teach us that when that prophecy is fulfilled transgression will be 'finished', it will be RESTRAINED or IMPRISONED. This will be also the condition of Satan throughout the Millennial Kingdom, he will be 'bound' for a thousand years, but he will by no means be 'finished'. In like manner, sins will be SEALED UP, as the marginal notes indicate against the reading of 'to make an end (H2856 Hb. 'chatham') of sins'.

'chatham' is translated:- seal (16), seal up (6), mark (1), be stopped (1) and the Chaldaic word in Daniel 6:17 - seal.

2 Thessalonians 2:6: And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring an end by the appearance of His coming;

“and bring to an end” ?
'to finish (H3607= Hb.'Kala') the transgression'(H6588 =Hb.'Pesha').

In like manner, sins will be SEALED UP, as the marginal notes indicate against the reading of 'to make an end (H2856 Hb. 'chatham') of sins'.

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I'm going to modify my interpretation of Matthew 18:21-22 a bit. I still think Jesus is alluding to Daniel 9:24. Based on your insights, I think Jesus is pointing Peter to a time when God will provide reconciliation for him (and us!) and seal up his sins (and ours!). The subsequent parable of the Unforgiving Servant thus follows naturally.

As for the Millennial Kingdom…. Here between the Already and the Not Yet, I look forward to when there is a final end to transgression, the Most Holy one is anointed King of the World, and God comes to live with His reconciled people. Please accept my apologies for going off-topic.
Hello @Lambano,

I thank you for taking part, for I didn't consider your entry to be taking this subject off-topic.

Thank you for sharing
In Christ Jesus
Chris

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
2 Thessalonians 2:6: And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring an end by the appearance of His coming;

“and bring to an end” ?
'to finish (H3607= Hb.'Kala') the transgression'(H6588 =Hb.'Pesha').

In like manner, sins will be SEALED UP, as the marginal notes indicate against the reading of 'to make an end (H2856 Hb. 'chatham') of sins'.
Hello @VictoryinJesus,

It seems a long time since we have taken part in a thread together. I hope all is well with you. :)

My mind went to 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 too, in relation to the word 'restrain': but you have now pointed out the words, 'bring an end'. Thank you for this.

With love to you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and upon thy holy city,
(H6588)

Hello there,

The final weeks of the seventy weeks of Daniel nine immediately precede the thousand year reign, and carry into that period the blessings indicated in Daniel 9:24 (above), which will characterise the Millennium.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

That's very interesting! Thank you for posting this!

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and upon thy holy city,
(H6588)

Hello there,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and upon thy holy city,
(H6588)

Hello there,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and upon thy holy city,
(H6588)

Hello there,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Perhaps we need to be careful that what gibberish we espouse as God's "Truth," as it is, in fact, only our misguided private interpretation that does not represent what God actually said would come to pass.

We need more discernment as to who is a "reliable" "guide" within God's Kingdom as many here on this forum are not or have been given this ministry.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps we need to be careful that what gibberish we espouse as God's "Truth," as it is, in fact, only our misguided private interpretation that does not represent what God actually said would come to pass.

We need more discernment as to who is a "reliable" "guide" within God's Kingdom as many here on this forum are not or have been given this ministry.
Your suggestion that my teachings are gibberish and misguided interpretations, is a false accusation and a personal attack

Please stop the attacks

Jesus is the Lord

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
* Daniel nine does not teach us that when that prophecy is fulfilled transgression will be 'finished', it will be RESTRAINED or IMPRISONED.
I believe it means exactly what it says. In the context of this passage, the transgression is that of the Antichrist in (a) blaspheming God and (2) setting up the Abomination of Desolation (an idol which God detests, particularly since it is erected in the Holy Place). Therefore when Christ destroys the Beast (the Antichrist) and the False Prophet and casts them into the Lake of Fire, He finishes that transgression (which actually triggered the Great Tribulation).

So here is what is prophesied in Daniel 24, which relates to the establishment of Christ's Kingdom on earth:
1. Seventy weeks are determined = 490 years (with 7 years remaining)
2. upon thy people = the Jews
3. and upon thy holy city = Jerusalem
4. to finish the transgression = to destroy the Antichrist
5. and to make an end of sins = to purge Israel from sins and uncleanness after the Second Coming of Christ (see Romans 11)
6. and to make reconciliation for iniquity = to reconcile a third of all the Jews worldwide (see Zechariah)
7. and to bring in everlasting righteousness = to establish eternal righteousness and peace on earth and in Israel (see Isaiah)
8. and to seal up the vision and prophecy = to fulfil all prophesies regarding Christ
9. and to anoint the most Holy = to set up God's final temple in Jerusalem (see Ezekiel)

Nine items in chapter 9.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it means exactly what it says. In the context of this passage, the transgression is that of the Antichrist in (a) blaspheming God and (2) setting up the Abomination of Desolation (an idol which God detests, particularly since it is erected in the Holy Place). Therefore when Christ destroys the Beast (the Antichrist) and the False Prophet and casts them into the Lake of Fire, He finishes that transgression (which actually triggered the Great Tribulation).

So here is what is prophesied in Daniel 24, which relates to the establishment of Christ's Kingdom on earth:
1. Seventy weeks are determined = 490 years (with 7 years remaining)
2. upon thy people = the Jews
3. and upon thy holy city = Jerusalem
4. to finish the transgression = to destroy the Antichrist
5. and to make an end of sins = to purge Israel from sins and uncleanness after the Second Coming of Christ (see Romans 11)
6. and to make reconciliation for iniquity = to reconcile a third of all the Jews worldwide (see Zechariah)
7. and to bring in everlasting righteousness = to establish eternal righteousness and peace on earth and in Israel (see Isaiah)
8. and to seal up the vision and prophecy = to fulfil all prophesies regarding Christ
9. and to anoint the most Holy = to set up God's final temple in Jerusalem (see Ezekiel)

Nine items in chapter 9.
The Antchrist will be present on earth to the "Consummation" or ultimate end, there wont be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth to follow

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signaturespecifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end : FINISH

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Antchrist will be present on earth to the "Consummation" or ultimate end, there wont be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth to follow
Total, total baloney. And a huge attempt to contradict God and Christ.

The Antichrist is destroyed in Revelation 19. So he cannot possibly be present at the ultimate end (Rev 21). So it means that you have no clue about Bible prophecy, but post thread after thread of rubbish instead.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total, total baloney. And a huge attempt to contradict God and Christ.

The Antichrist is destroyed in Revelation 19. So he cannot possibly be present at the ultimate end (Rev 21). So it means that you have no clue about Bible prophecy, but post thread after thread of rubbish instead.
It appears that you disregard the word "Consummation" as seen in Daniel 9:27 below before your eyes "Why"?

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signaturespecifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end : FINISH

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your suggestion that my teachings are gibberish and misguided interpretations, is a false accusation and a personal attack

Please stop the attacks

Jesus is the Lord

Then please present God's truth, and not your own. As for being directed at just you, then that is your misunderstanding of what I had posted. I believe that my post had a broad brush stroke of posters who fitted what I had posted.

As for your claim concerning the present status of Satan as being presently restrained, that is not true. He is restrained when he is finally kicked out of heaven and then when he reaches the surface of the earth, he, the wicked fallen heavenly hosts and the judged kings of the earth are all grabbed and imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years until the bottomless pit is unlocked for the little while period. The imprisonment begins at the end of this age which also coincides with the start of the Millennium Age.

Oh well, I did not have to make any accusation or personal attack which you have not already confirmed with your response as you did not or probably could not back your claim of a false accusation with the relevant scriptures to support your claim. Oh, the relevant scripture for showing your error is Isaiah 24:21-22. The question that you have to confirm is when are the kings of the earth judged at the same time that the heavenly hosts are also judged. I believe that it has something to do with the gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon.

Shalom

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then please present God's truth, and not your own. As for being directed at just you, then that is your misunderstanding of what I had posted. I believe that my post had a broad brush stroke of posters who fitted what I had posted.

As for your claim concerning the present status of Satan as being presently restrained, that is not true. He is restrained when he is finally kicked out of heaven and then when he reaches the surface of the earth, he, the wicked fallen heavenly hosts and the judged kings of the earth are all grabbed and imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years until the bottomless pit is unlocked for the little while period. The imprisonment begins at the end of this age which also coincides with the start of the Millennium Age.

Oh well, I did not have to make any accusation or personal attack which you have not already confirmed with your response as you did not or probably could not back your claim of a false accusation with the relevant scriptures to support your claim. Oh, the relevant scripture for showing your error is Isaiah 24:21-22. The question that you have to confirm is when are the kings of the earth judged at the same time that the heavenly hosts are also judged. I believe that it has something to do with the gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon.

Shalom
Your post was directed at myself and a personal attack

Concentrate on the content with scriptural refutation, your opinion is disregarded as error

It's your opinion that satan isnt presently restrained, I have shown through scripture your opinion is in error

It is your opinion that satan is bound for 1,000 literal years, this is also error, as a literal 1,000 years is found no place in scripture, as Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% spiritual realm as seen below in post #20

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shalom
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV