Darby PA, School Shooting (s) (Updated Resolved 2020 - this Summer)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

LEQeOwG.jpg

learn4yourlife.com/paul-revere-timeline.html

(incest/suicide, afforded by the state/county, is often evidence of prophecy, suicide is your natural state. Then, God stops disputing your sin, and then reveals he does not make payment for it.)

(city of philadelphia's suicide pleasure with me is based on the "prophecy of william penn, which is based on revelations book, statement about the "city of philadelphia", and a momentary sign of divorce that helps ethnic euthanasia)

(Darby County, we have suicide pleasure with me, pedophilia has probably been used more with the people here than the city of philadelphia..............leads me to believe, the geographic area of the "City of Philadelphia", was originally much larger then it is now, and probably includes this county)

(Police: Man arrested after bringing gun and drugs into Darby school ...................... more than one police officer, ethnics and jews involved, like they said "i had the shooters cell phone", "and his money", not sure if this was filed with the police department, but as long as you have ethnic or jewish people in those positions, prophecy accelerates these incidences.................one or more additional police officers (ethnic), involved in informing me they would shoot them again, weather or not that is true is not important. there hasn't been straight murders tied to their pleasurewith me, just capital punishment for pleasure variously, and in various places) End of Background

(the negro in the example, raped some 13/19 year old child, and then his daughter) (when you have these people parading suicide with me, or my testimony, when they die, then there is evidence sometimes that is the case, and also evidences that, the string of suicide will continue in this example we should see more in Darby PA, just as we've said) (when a ethnic or jew dies in the same capacity, as an enemy of god and my testimony, and there is so much wonder about it there is naturally, more to be seen)
CxUt1nb.jpg

(my brother, he did do a few years serving the philadelphia department, since relocated to another police department following the murders from the negro police officer I reported ............ well .............. there's no need to signal anyone out, until you need to dispose of these people, you just need to suffer)

(so as I was saying the incest and corruption of the ethnics/jews in authority is nothing, and also nothing new for me) (euthanasia, me having authority, or just pleasure, keeps them there, but you still suffer)

now back to prophecy

Coronavirus, you need to segregate ethnic and jewish children from the rest, don't play games with me, because. I've seen how you separated the ethnic NBA players from the public over corona virus. In your suicide pleasure, i understand you like to play incest/suicide with me, but, your children should begin to die in mass, until you learn to separate them from ethnic and jewish children.

Your score or problem of authority with me is meaningless, but this is settled over suicide this is the historial way. We will do that, just like exile of the jews/ethnics is also the history way in answer god over your "accusations against god" we will do that too.

-Consider Everything Resolved (pain is sometimes the best answer, not from me or god, pain at your own hands) i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ...... there is only suffering for you, in playing make believe with me, how you suffer when you suffer, we'll see, and this is good in many ways, not just seeing. What did we say, pregnant negros shot in the stomach and die (joke, but very real), and example of pain, so less people hurt themselves the same way, is necessary.

Last edited: