data from UK government show 3 times more likely to die from covid after 2 dose of Pfizer covid vax

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The latest data from the UK government shows that

compared to the non-vaccinated, those who received two doses are:

– Up to 3 times more likely to be diagnosed with COVID-19

– 2 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19

– 3 times more likely to die from COVID-19

The comparison of death rates suggests that anyone over 40 who has been double-bitten is now more likely to die from COVID than an unvaccinated person of the same age.

Is The End of the PFIZER Vaccination Approaching? - Europe Reloaded

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The data just keeps piling up.
This is murder in the 1st degree.
They know these needles are toxic and they are still giving them out saying that their safe and effective. It's premeditated murder

Meanwhile people who choose not to get jabbed are being persecuted and discriminated against around the world. I still can't work in my state without this lethal injection

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The comparison of death rates suggests that anyone over 40 who has been double-bitten is now more likely to die from COVID than an unvaccinated person of the same age.

Where's your source website?

Reactions: Rita

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVacc...ist_of_doctors_who_have_come_out_against_the/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVaccines/comments/u8wjk9/underlined_in_pink_in_ct_of_the_people/

y2dwvdh5xxu81.jpg

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I've checked your source, and it's based on false information. There is NO UK vaccine surveillance report covering the period to 27 March 2022. The reports published in March 2022 do not contain any information on infection rates and death rates in unvaccinated people - so where does that data come from? Very suspicious - and the conclusion doesn't fit with current experience.

Reactions: dev553344

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, looked up the UK Government Covid death report for March 2022. Which does exist, not vaporware.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...63023/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-12.pdf
Look at total deaths and then see those not vaccinated versus the vaccinated, numbers of deaths are substantially higher in the vaccinated persons, especially 50 and above years in age. The more vax doses and the older you get, the more the numbers of deaths.

upload_2022-4-24_16-26-36.png

Notice the warning within their table about the proper interpretations of the data, sort of like the JW watchtower, cant read the bible by yourself, they have to talk about it to you. They did that because the chart data death numbers is bad for those getting the vax. I bet they will say the older people have a higher % of population vaccinated and old people die. BUT!!, the more vax doses you get, the greater the deaths. Can not argue with that.

UK gov link to many months of data sets.

COVID-19 vaccine weekly surveillance reports (weeks 39 to 16, 2021 to 2022)

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see some fools are still in denial.
How about the data released by Pfizer as well.

Evil is here and many foolish people are supporting it
You guys just wallow in your fake news stories. Sad.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've checked your source, and it's based on false information. ...

Perhaps the information was incomplete, but if you assert it was "FALSE", then shouldn't you report the "CORRECT" data?

Words matter, especially when we're being barraged with Truly FALSE information from every Deep State source, -- especially the so-called Medical Profession which STILL insists that we wear Masks in contradiction with the ONLY STUDY I'm aware of by the John Hopkins Institute, which they REFUSED TO PUBLISH and simply filed the Study because it contradicted their AGENDA, -- forcing reporters to scour their database for the TRUTH.

And in a conversation with my own community hospital, the administrators couldn't cite a SINGLE STUDY supporting their Mask Requirement. And when I provided the J. Hopkins citation, they said it was my "OPINION". -- That's what LIARS DO, and liars don't go to heaven.

Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You guys just wallow in your fake news stories. Sad.

Fact. These toxic needles are harming people including many people that I personally know

Fact. Innocent people are being persecuted and discriminated against including myself and people I know

Fact. The MOB system is here and many stupid people are promoting it

The only people wallowing in fake news are people still supporting this evil. Trying to justify human sacrifice, discrimination, lockdowns and all the other crap that they've instigated in the last 26 months.

Evil is here and many foolish people are supporting it

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Both my parents are vaxed and boosted, and within a month of being boosted, my dad's lymphoma which was completely gone came back.
And then my mom had a strange incident where a stomach ulcer scar from 50 years ago started growing and closed over the exit hole to the small intestine, and she had to have it moved to a new spot. My grown kids both know young people at church that now have various different heart problems and they were fully vaxed.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OK, looked up the UK Government Covid death report for March 2022. Which does exist, not vaporware.

There is no report for "the period to 27 March 2022." (Sorry, I should have put the quotation marks in the first time) There's one for the week ending the 24 March and one for the week ending the 31 March. If the authors of the report have got that number wrong, it doesn't give me any faith in the accuracy of their data, does it?

Notice the warning within their table about the proper interpretations of the data
And you didn't take any notice, did you? Because statistics can be twisted to appear to mean anything if you don't take account of how the figures were calculated. The figures in this table are numbers, not percentages - therefore it tells you nothing abut the relative risks of being vaccinated or unvaccinated.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The claim has been made several times.

When based o actual data it is data manipulation.

Illustration ;

A country that is 10% vaccinated has 1 million hospitalized and 500k deaths. 95% of the deaths are unvaccinated.

A year later the same country is 95% vaccinated. It has 200k hospitalized and 100 deaths, but 80% of the deaths are vaccinated.

That means 5% of the population (the unvaccinated) represent 20% of the deaths.

That is just an illustration (not real data). But it is how the fake news on one side of the issue works.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Both my parents are vaxed and boosted, and within a month of being boosted, my dad's lymphoma which was completely gone came back.
And then my mom had a strange incident where a stomach ulcer scar from 50 years ago started growing and closed over the exit hole to the small intestine, and she had to have it moved to a new spot. My grown kids both know young people at church that now have various different heart problems and they were fully vaxed.

I know at least 10 people who have been harmed but these needles but the medics won't dare admit it. Cancer, blood clots, heart problems, myocarditis and one guy is only 25 years old, he was fit and health now has a heart condition.

Both my doctors have advised me not to take it. One of them has a sister with myocarditis now. They both told me that their not allowed to give any opinion against the toxic needle. So there is much more happening that isn't even being reported.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no report for "the period to 27 March 2022." (Sorry, I should have put the quotation marks in the first time) There's one for the week ending the 24 March and one for the week ending the 31 March. If the authors of the report have got that number wrong, it doesn't give me any faith in the accuracy of their data, does it?

And you didn't take any notice, did you? Because statistics can be twisted to appear to mean anything if you don't take account of how the figures were calculated. The figures in this table are numbers, not percentages - therefore it tells you nothing abut the relative risks of being vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Fact - The toxic needles are harming people. They are not safe and are ineffective at preventing disease and transmission which is what they were meant to do in the first place

They're acrificing the life of some humans to supposedly extend the life of other humans.

This is human sacrifice. It is evil and many of you are supporting it

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite aunt used to tease us children by saying: My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts.

It's a LITERAL condition called: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE, -- where a person has been brainwashed and although they can see the FACTS, their brain can't accept the Truth but instead rationalizes having accepted the Lie.

So it doesn't matter the Chemistry, Adverse Effect Statistics, or Admissions of Intent by the Perpetrators, -- even some Christians have accepted satan's delusion/deception.

Bobby Jo

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Panic in Boris Johnson's UK as Fully Vaccinated have a higher Covid Hospitalisation-Rate than the Unvaccinated

Official data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization has fallen to minus-90% among 70-79-year-olds, and minus 56% among 60-69-year-olds. All other age groups have also suffered a significant drop in vaccine effectiveness with figures showing all double vaccinated adults are more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than unvaccinated adults.

And blindness too due to the high numbers of strokes
High number of Strokes caused by the Covid-19 Vaccines may explain why so many of the Vaccinated are also going Blind

Since the first Covid-19 vaccine was authorised for use in the United Kingdom, and administered on the 8th December 2020, there have been hundreds of thousands of adverse reactions reported to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme. But there is one particular adverse reaction which is both concerning and strange, and the number of people suffering from it is increasing by the week – Blindness.

The MHRA Yellow Card scheme analysis print for the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA jab shows that since the first jab was administered on the 9th December 2020, and up to 6th April 2022, 163 people have reported suffering total blindness due to the injection. Another 6 people have also reported central vision loss, whilst a further 4 people have reported sudden visual loss.

Twenty-one people have also reported an adverse reaction known as ‘blindness transient’ due to the Pfizer vaccine. This is where a person suffers visual disturbance or loss of sight in one eye for seconds or minutes at a time. And a further twenty people have reported an adverse reaction known as ‘unilateral blindness’. This is where a person is blind or has extremely poor vision in one eye.

In total there have been 8,016 eye disorders reported as adverse reactions to the Pfizer jab as of 6th April 2022.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(WATCH) Visual Graphic Videos Present CLEAR, SHOCKING Data Comparing COVID-19 Injections and Excess Deaths

2020 – No experimental shots

2021 – Mass rollout of experimental shots

Former Blackrock Portfolio Manager Edward Dowd recently stated, “the millennial age group 25 to 44 experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality into the fall. It’s the worst ever excess mortality, I think, in history.”

Putting the CDC’s data into perspective: “starting in the summer and into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess millennial deaths,” said Dowd.

COVID-19 Jab Mandates Constitute “Democide,” Says Edward Dowd. “Millennials Experienced a Vietnam War in the Second Half of 2021” (WATCH)

IMG_5696.jpg