Dating

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A guy i know invited me to drink with him and watch movies at his house. I don't feel this is a good idea. I like him and don't think he means harm but I'm afraid to say no and suggest a less time consuming activity .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A guy i know invited me to drink with him and watch movies at his house. I don't feel this is a good idea. I like him and don't think he means harm but I'm afraid to say no and suggest a less time consuming activity .

If you like him, why not suggest a public date? :) Shouldn't need to be private. If he has good intentions, he'll be willing to do something normal where there are people around you.

Careful not to end up in a situation you don't want to end up in, lilygrace.

That drink is a red flag, btw. I don't like that drink situation.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do like him. but i feel he is not saved even though he says hes christian . i need to wait for a public declaration or some evidence he wants the Lord.
i felt this way before i listened to a sermon tonight about being unequally yoked. i shared in church that it was confirmation to wait on the right guy.
i felt a girl was dismissive and acts like im sinful for even being tempted. for feeling he treated me better than other guys.