Daughter having fever now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, its midnight , and daughter having fever, now , wife gave her a fever medicine.

Please pray Lord Jesus, will touch daughter, and heal her from fever, and any other health issues.

Thank you

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, its midnight , and daughter having fever, now , wife gave her a fever medicine.

Please pray Lord Jesus, will touch daughter, and heal her from fever, and any other health issues.

Thank you
I pray for the healing touch of Jesus on your precious little one and that her fever will resolve quickly.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you

Praying for your daughter and for protection for you and your wife.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an earlier post you expressed concern that your family might have been exposed to the coronavirus. Could this be the cause of your daughter's fever?

Reactions: My Dreams