Daughter s school fees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends wife is upset with me, as she is repeatedly getting calls and messsges to daughter's school fees.

Before daughter could, start going to School, in March lockdown happened and she studying online, but not once attended her classes in School.

The school have not waived off the School fees but they expect full amount to be paid though students are studying online from home.

God had blessed me financially but have used for other purposes, i felt to do so.

I am worried because of parents health and now wife is upset over me, that i have not paid daughter's school fees but have used for other purpose.

You can pray God bless me, to clear daughter's school fees and wife remain at peace with me.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends wife is upset with me, as she is repeatedly getting calls and messsges to daughter's school fees.

Before daughter could, start going to School, in March lockdown happened and she studying online, but not once attended her classes in School.

The school have not waived off the School fees but they expect full amount to be paid though students are studying online from home.

God had blessed me financially but have used for other purposes, i felt to do so.

I am worried because of parents health and now wife is upset over me, that i have not paid daughter's school fees but have used for other purpose.

You can pray God bless me, to clear daughter's school fees and wife remain at peace with me.

Thanks!

That is not fair at all to expect the full amount. People are gouging people at an alarming rate here. It will be good. God listens and answers.
And I will pray for this situation as well as your parents health.