Daughter & wife tested positive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends rest of the family tested negative but daughter and wife tested positive, they both are with me in the room.

Please pray for salome's Namrata' s and mine care and healing from covid. Let not both develop any health issues or fever, or else not sure what to do next.

Let God s hand of Grace and healing be upon Salome, Namrata & me.

Thank you!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends rest of the family tested negative but daughter and wife tested positive, they both are with me in the room.

Please pray for salome's Namrata' s and mine care and healing from covid. Let not both develop any health issues or fever, or else not sure what to do next.

Thank you!
They might have been found 'positive' for the common flu or cold that they either have now or had a year ago or so....do not trust this so-called COVID testing...there is money to be made....

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

how are you doing? I mean with symptoms? Get how scared you may be ...I feel the same way about this virus, and then looking around at those I love it terrifies me in not wanting them sick with it. Thinking and praying for your family. Praying you all are strengthened in the bond of love for one another, and comforted and are allowed then to be able to continue through and beyond this illness, and able to go out to help others with that same comfort and love and support. Have they displayed any symptoms? If God will see your family through ...all your bodies will develop an immunity and able to recognize it when it sees it again. That is something to rejoice in. My mother who is ninety was positive when the virus first hit. When we received the news she was for sure Covid positive I thought the worse. All the worse. she survived. I know it is hard but think on good things, receiving all things with thanksgiving, even immunity no matter how long it last. So hope your family heals and for good news coming from you soon that all is well in your home.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Very sorry to hear this report my brother and friend. I am praying for you right now!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wondered how you were all feeling .
Irrespective of whether it’s flu, cold, covid you are facing the potential of being unwell and in isolation with others around you. It’s a shame others have used this thread to preach rather than be empathic to how my dreams will be feeling and what he is facing right now.
Try and keep us posted so that we can prayerfully support you at this time of uncertainty .....
Praying for your community as well
Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They might have been found 'positive' for the common flu or cold that they either have now or had a year ago or so....do not trust this so-called COVID testing...there is money to be made....
Their flu season is usually July to October, we are now in April and the deaths and cases are really high, so if you prefer to think that this is just flu perhaps you could explain why it’s suddenly switched seasons !!
I agree that some testing is way off ,but perhaps it’s wise to wait and see if this family, in need of prayer, gets any symptoms
Rita

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and your family, has anyone lost their taste or smell? When you all get better have your hearts checked out. My sister in law had heart damage from this disease and has to have surgery, I also pray you all get your strength back quickly, as people have suffered lung damage, I am praying you all are spared these things.
As for the people who spammed this thread trying to say it is a hoax, just ignore the nonsense, I believe we are in the last days, and covid is just the next step in a series of serious viruses or diseases that are progressively and exponentially getting worse as prophesied. Ts not a joke, I personally know of at least 4 people who died from this disease, including my daughter in laws mother, who passed away after contracting covid at christmas, my son still has no taste or smell, these conspiracy theorist just want to spread fear, don’t listen to them. I have already recieved my second shot, my wife works for a major company giving shots, they have given thousands of the, and no one has suffered from the, except for a small reaction to the second shot which even I had minor reaction with flu like symptoms.

again, praying

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for you and your family, has anyone lost their taste or smell? When you all get better have your hearts checked out. My sister in law had heart damage from this disease and has to have surgery, I also pray you all get your strength back quickly, as people have suffered lung damage, I am praying you all are spared these things.
As for the people who spammed this thread trying to say it is a hoax, just ignore the nonsense, I believe we are in the last days, and covid is just the next step in a series of serious viruses or diseases that are progressively and exponentially getting worse as prophesied. Ts not a joke, I personally know of at least 4 people who died from this disease, including my daughter in laws mother, who passed away after contracting covid at christmas, my son still has no taste or smell, these conspiracy theorist just want to spread fear, don’t listen to them. I have already recieved my second shot, my wife works for a major company giving shots, they have given thousands of the, and no one has suffered from the, except for a small reaction to the second shot which even I had minor reaction with flu like symptoms.

again, praying
So sorry to hear about the people you know who have died xx
I hope your
wife’s surgery goes well and that she will make a full recovery.
A few of my workmates lost their taste , but thankfully it came back and they all recovered without any prolonged issues. Rita

Last edited: