David's Throne, Still on Earth Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 49:10
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

KJV

That above Scripture is a prophecy that Jacob gave his son Judah for the "last days". In Genesis 49:1, Jacob tells his 12 sons to gather around, as he was going to tell them what would befall them in the last days. So there's no mistaking when this prophecy here is for. It's for the endtimes, our times.

The idea of a "sceptre" is about a staff the king or queen is given during their coronation. It is a royal scepter:

Sir Robert Viner (1631-88) - The Sovereigns Sceptre with Cross

God ordained that the kingline would come from the tribe of Judah. Not only that, He promised king David that there would never fail a man from David's seed that would sit upon the throne of Israel, unto all generations (2 Samuel 7).

Thus that Genesis 49:10 prophecy is a Promise that one of David's house would be upon that earthly throne all... the way up to Christ's 2nd coming! And then Jesus would come to sit upon it, claiming it, as He is promised to inherit David's throne (Luke 1:32).

The FACT... that one born of Judah is to maintain that earthly throne of David to all generations per God's Promise, means it has to still be here on earth, even today! So where is it?

Our Lord Jesus is NOT sitting upon David's earthly throne yet, as He even showed His Apostles when He returns is when He will claim it...

Matt 19:28
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

KJV

In the "regeneration"? When is that? At His 2nd coming of course. That is when He says there that He will sit in the throne of His glory, which is about His inheriting David's earthly throne. He will sit upon it when His Apostles also sit upon their thrones He promises them there. We well know that has not happened yet today.

So there that part is, "until Shiloh come;" and to Him shall the gathering (of His saints) shall be.

David's throne was ended in Jerusalem during the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah. It was when the king of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar, destroyed the first temple and Jerusalem in the times of Jeremiah the prophet. Zedekiah's eyes were poked out, and brought in chains to Babylon where he died. And his son heirs were all killed. That ended David's throne in Jerusalem.

But Jeremiah was kinsman redeemer to Zedekiah's family, and had in his care the "king's daughters" (Jeremiah 43). That means Zedekiah's daughters, female heirs to David's throne. They escaped with Jeremiah and his scribe to Tahpanhes, Egypt, where they drop out of Bible history.

The Jews had rebelled against our Heavenly Father, and He brought the king of Babylon upon them and destroyed the "kingdom of Judah" there in Jerusalem, and moved David's throne away from Jerusalem, never to be setup there again to this day!

Men's doctrines think David's throne went to Heaven and that Lord Jesus is now sitting upon it, but that idea goes directly against both the Genesis 49:10 declaration, and what Jesus in Matthew 19:28. And it's very simple. The Jews simply do not want YOU brethren, to know about this. Satan's host well know about it, because they have been trying to destroy that throne off this earth for centuries!!!

(to be continued...)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jer 1:9-10
9 Then the LORD put forth His hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, "Behold, I have put My words in thy mouth.

10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

KJV

That was God speaking that to the prophet Jeremiah. The fall of Jerusalem and the "kingdom of Judah" by Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon was that rooting out and pulling down that happened in Jeremiah's day. Neb destroyed the 1st temple and the city of Jerusalem, and took the "house of Judah" captive to Babylon. Jeremiah escaped the Babylon captivity with the king's daughters, into Egypt.

The above prophecy God said He made Jeremiah over the nations and over the kingdoms, not only to root out, pull down, and to destroy, but also to build, and to plant! Where was Jeremiah involved in that idea of to build and to plant??? Well, what heirs was Jeremiah kinsman redeemer to? Zedekiah's daughters, the king of Judah, of the house of David! Jeremiah was their guardian, and they accompanied him captive into Egypt (Jeremiahs 43).

The Tender Twig Prophecy:

In Ezekiel 17, God begins a prophecy in a riddle, where He used the symbols of a high cedar to represent Zedekiah king of Judah being exalted and then because he rebelled in breaking the covenant he made with the king of Babylon, God punished Zedekiah king of Judah. Zedekiah was removed from David's throne by the king of Babylon, and he died captive in Babylon, and so did all his son heirs die. Yet God gave a prophecy that shows that crown would not perish from the earth...

Ezek 17:22-24
22 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:

23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.
KJV

At that time in Ezekiel's day, he was captive to Babylon, along with Daniel and his brethren. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, had already destroyed Jerusalem and the first temple, and had already taken the "house of Judah" captive to Babylon for 70 years. The ten tribe northern "kingdom of Israel" had already been scattered out of the holy land captive to Assyria and the lands of the Medes, and their captivity happened about a hundred and twenty years prior to Judah's captivity. So the ten tribes weren't even there in the holy land when Judah's captivity happened under Nebuchadnezzar. My point?

God mentioning the planting of this "tender one", a young twig cropped off the "high cedar" (Zedekiah, king of Judah), is pointing to Zedekiah's heir. All his sons were killed by the king of Babylon, so who would be left? The king's daughters! of course!

Jer 43:6-7
6 Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzar-adan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.

7 So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
KJV

So Jeremiah was guardian over king Zedekiah's daughters in order to root out, to pull down, and to destroy? No! of course not. Jeremiah was chosen to also "to build, and to plant." Plant what? Read the above Ezekiel 17:22-24 verses again. To plant "a tender one", that young twig cropped off from the high cedar, king of Zedekiah, one of his heirs, just not a son heir, but a daughter.

In the Annals of The Four Masters, an ancient historical document from ancient Ireland, there is mention of a young one named Scota who was "Pharaoh's daughter". Anthropologists and archaeologists have tried... to link Scota with some ancient Egyptian queen married to an Egyptian pharaoh, but that's just speculation, since she is recorded in ancient Ireland's Annals of the Four Masters with a connection to ancient Ireland, a work that goes way back in Ireland's history to the 3rd century before Christ.

The meaning of the word pharaoh simply is just another title for a king. Thus the idea of 'pharaoh's daughter' for Scota does not have to mean she was literally a daughter of an Egyptian pharaoh, and traveled all the way... to ancient Ireland. What would Zedekiah's, the king's daughter, being called in Egypt? Pharaoh's daughter, meaning the king's daughter. We know Biblically that Jeremiah wound up in Tahpanhes, Egypt with the king's daughters, for there is archaeological evidence. But where did he fulfill God's purpose for him to build and to plant?