Day 36 Omer Count– Iyar 22 – May 13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OMER COUNT - WEEK 6 - Joseph

May 13 – May 19

YESOD – BONDING

During the sixth week of counting the Omer, we examine and refine the emotional attribute of Yesod or bonding.
Bonding means connecting; not only feeling for another, but being attached to him. Not just a token commitment, but total devotion. It creates a channel between giver and receiver.

Bonding is eternal. It develops an everlasting union that lives on forever through the perpetual fruit it bears.
Bonding is the foundation of life. The emotional spine of the human psyche.

Every person needs bonding to flourish and grow. The bonding between mother and child; between husband and wife; between brothers and sisters; between close friends. Bonding is affirmation; it gives one the sense of belonging; ;I am significant and important.

It establishes trust -- trust in yourself and trust in others. It instills confidence. Without bonding and nurturing we cannot realize and be ourselves.

Chesed of Yesod: Loving-kindness of Bonding

Psalm 132:10-18; Rom. 13:8-10

Love is the heart of bonding. You cannot bond without love. Love establishes a reliable base on which bonding can build.
If you have a problem bonding, examine how much you love the one (or the experience) with which you wish to bond. Do I try to bond without first fostering a loving attitude? Is my bonding expressed in a loving manner?

Exercise for the day: Demonstrate the bond you have with your child or friend through an act of love.

Love, Walter and Debbie