Day of Mourning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I just saw this, but I would like to invite anyone who is pro life or just loves our nation to join me in prayer and fasting this day in light of this happening in New York:

We invite you to gather, worship, and pray with us February 23rd. Right underneath the statehouse of New York, where the gruesome infanticide law was signed and celebrated, we will give the preborn the solidarity they deserve. This will be a time of mourning and repentance on behalf of our nation's sins.

----------

I want to wear black this day and buy one of the tees in support of those organizing this event. I just thought it would be a good idea to pray for things happening in our nation, for pro life, and for mourning the innocent lives that will be lost with this law. I invite anyone to share this and join me this Saturday in doing the same. I won't be going to New York, but prayer can be done wherever you are.

https://www.dayofmourning.org/?fbclid=IwAR0ocoNfw8yxWUzqxL6-L5XXLO3_T_efjcL-P7Br8tjZjglzDYh6-woRk

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I just saw this, but I would like to invite anyone who is pro life or just loves our nation to join me in prayer and fasting this day in light of this happening in New York:

We invite you to gather, worship, and pray with us February 23rd. Right underneath the statehouse of New York, where the gruesome infanticide law was signed and celebrated, we will give the preborn the solidarity they deserve. This will be a time of mourning and repentance on behalf of our nation's sins.

----------

I want to wear black this day and buy one of the tees in support of those organizing this event. I just thought it would be a good idea to pray for things happening in our nation, for pro life, and for mourning the innocent lives that will be lost with this law. I invite anyone to share this and join me this Saturday in doing the same. I won't be going to New York, but prayer can be done wherever you are.

https://www.dayofmourning.org/?fbclid=IwAR0ocoNfw8yxWUzqxL6-L5XXLO3_T_efjcL-P7Br8tjZjglzDYh6-woRk
I pray all the time...these people dont realize they are bringing the judgment of God upon them.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray all the time...these people dont realize they are bringing the judgment of God upon them.
"Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do... " Luke 23:34
But perhaps some of them do... know that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul