DC Officials Urged to Preserve 5 Aborted Babies That Could Be Evidence of Federal Crime

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some think if re-elected Biden or his successor will move to codify abortion.

This undertaking should be very interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Shittim

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lets break this down. On April 5 2022 authorities received an anonymous tip that the remains of aborted fetuses were in abortion activist Lauren Handy's apartment. (wow). Authorities found five badly decomposing bodies of apparent infants there. Lauren Handy claimed claimed that they were late term partial birth abortions performed at the the Washington Surgi-Clinic. She claims that some unknown people broke into a privately owned truck, one clearly labeled as a biohazard and that it contained medical waste discovered the remains and instead of calling the police they stole them and brought them to her home where she kept them. And somehow Handy is a victim in all this.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This makes me so sad, think of all the years those babies had ahead of them, all taken away

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This makes me so sad, think of all the years those babies had ahead of them, all taken away
Biden,HRC, the Democrats in DC are all pro-abortion. Even to the point of partial birth abortion. That's where infanticide occurs after the baby has crowned and is already coming out of the womb donors cervix.

Partial birth abortion is when in that moment she can decide she doesn't want the baby and can have an abortion then and there.

Biden hinted in the past that Congress would codify abortion, should SCOTUS outlaw it.

This current case could be an inroad to codification.

We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden,HRC, the Democrats in DC are all pro-abortion. Even to the point of partial birth abortion. That's where infanticide occurs after the baby has crowned and is already coming out of the womb donors cervix.

Partial birth abortion is when in that moment she can decide she doesn't want the baby and can have an abortion then and there.

Biden hinted in the past that Congress would codify abortion, should SCOTUS outlaw it.

This current case could be an inroad to codification.

We'll have to wait and see.
This is one of those things that I can't believe is the "mainstream" point of view. It's absurd to me that thinking it's wrong to kill a baby with a heartbeat is considered some kind of extremist Christian view, even when the baby has their own DNA and clearly looks like a baby in a sonogram. I don't know how they got the masses to think it's ok but I'll never support it and I'm fine with not voting at all if and when it comes to that.

Reactions: BlessedPeace