Death of Florida doctor after receiving COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Florida doctor has died several weeks after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, although it's not yet clear whether his death Monday was related to the shot he received on Dec. 18.

Dr. Gregory Michael, 56, an OB-GYN at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, died after suffering a hemorrhagic stroke apparently resulting from a lack of platelets.

Miami medical examiners are investigating his death,the Florida Department of Health said in a statement.

"The CDC and FDA are responsible for reviewing COVID-19 vaccine safety data and presenting that information for federal recommendations on vaccine administration," communications director Jason Mahon said in an email. "The state will continue to provide all available information to the CDC as they lead this investigation."

In a Facebook post, Michael's wife, Heidi Neckelmann, said he sought emergency care three days after the shot because he had dots on his skin that indicated internal bleeding.

The condition she said led to his stroke, called thrombocytopenia, results from a lower-than-normal number of platelets, which help the blood clot.

In extremely rare cases, the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine has been linked to thrombocytopenia in children, according to a 2003 study. The condition can also be caused by cancer, anemia, heavy drinking, viruses, some genetic conditions, toxic chemicals and medications such as diuretics and the rarely used antibiotic chloramphenicol.

Death of Florida doctor following COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Florida doctor has died several weeks after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, although it's not yet clear whether his death Monday was related to the shot he received on Dec. 18.

Dr. Gregory Michael, 56, an OB-GYN at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, died after suffering a hemorrhagic stroke apparently resulting from a lack of platelets.

Miami medical examiners are investigating his death,the Florida Department of Health said in a statement.

"The CDC and FDA are responsible for reviewing COVID-19 vaccine safety data and presenting that information for federal recommendations on vaccine administration," communications director Jason Mahon said in an email. "The state will continue to provide all available information to the CDC as they lead this investigation."

In a Facebook post, Michael's wife, Heidi Neckelmann, said he sought emergency care three days after the shot because he had dots on his skin that indicated internal bleeding.

The condition she said led to his stroke, called thrombocytopenia, results from a lower-than-normal number of platelets, which help the blood clot.

In extremely rare cases, the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine has been linked to thrombocytopenia in children, according to a 2003 study. The condition can also be caused by cancer, anemia, heavy drinking, viruses, some genetic conditions, toxic chemicals and medications such as diuretics and the rarely used antibiotic chloramphenicol.

Death of Florida doctor following COVID-19 vaccine under investigation
The 50 percent of doctors and nurses who refused the vaccination are laughing at their moronic co workers now

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"The CDC and FDA are responsible for reviewing COVID-19 vaccine safety data...
That's like asking the fox why the hens are dying off by the dozens.

upload_2021-1-15_20-18-46.png

What do you think the fox is going to say? Probably that the farmer is a very poor manager and should be hung (or impeached for politically incorrect views). What a load of chicken manure!

The CDC and FDA should have been under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION by the Trump administration since March, 2020. They are co-conspirators in the COVID Conspiracy.

[Note: If that fox resemble Fraudulent Fauci, it may not be an accident.]

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 12669

What do you think the fox is going to say? Probably that the farmer is a very poor manager and should be hung (or impeached for politically incorrect views). What a load of chicken manure!

The CDC and FDA should have been under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION by the Trump administration since March, 2020. They are co-conspirators in the COVID Conspiracy.

The CDC also admitted in court that they lied about having data that proved that the measles vaccine does not cause autism. So why did they tell people lies, and why is the court not holding them accountable?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC also admitted in court that they lied about having data that proved that the measles vaccine does not cause autism. So why did they tell people lies, and why is the court not holding them accountable?

Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 12669

Like i said , Folks dont take the vaccine .
Look at the short term effects already . AND heres a question . WHAT will the long term effects be down the road .
OH WAIT , that takes years . OOPS . yeah . I aint touching the nasty thing . Their own words , were , its a highly EXPERIMENTAL
vaccine . MAN that alone spells RED FLAG , ALERT , ALERT . but folks trust anything the news says .

Reactions: Enoch111

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about all that, but let me find the link of how the phizer was made. Why not directly related, both phizer and moderna involve the study of an aborted fetus. That and rna, which has the potential to alter dna.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about all that, but let me find the link of how the phizer was made. Why not directly related, both phizer and moderna involve the study of an aborted fetus. That and rna, which has the potential to alter dna.
Even popey did not deny this . instead he says oh they did that years ago , so it dont matter that it came from all that .
HE says its morally acceptable . He said this in response to anti abortionist . THAT PROVES ITS IN IT .
OR why else would the pope have even said that . And why else would anti abortionists have a problem with how it was made .
YEAH , THERE IS A BIG FAT reason on why we ought not to take it .

Reactions: Mayflower

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TWO reasons alone TO SHUN that vaccine .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but let me find the link of how the phizer was made.
It is Pfizer, but since they produce bogus vaccines phizer fits them to a T. A bogus name for a bogus company. And if they start phishing* in your emails,it will show that they are part of a great conspiracy.

phishing
  • n.
    The act of sending email that falsely claims to be from a legitimate organization. This is usually combined with a threat or request for information: for example, that an account will close, a balance is due, or information is missing from an account. The email will ask the recipient to supply confidential information, such as bank account details, PINs or passwords; these details are then used by the owners of the website to conduct fraud.
So which is worse: election fraud or vaccine fraud or website fraud?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However the stupid thing is spelled, here is the link. :D They spell it right. Lol. Im in a pro life organization. I research what they give me.

Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine – Facts – Not Fiction

It is Pfizer, but since they produce bogus vaccines phizer fits them to a T. A bogus name for a bogus company. And if they start phishing* in your emails,it will show that they are part of a great conspiracy.

phishing
  • n.
    The act of sending email that falsely claims to be from a legitimate organization. This is usually combined with a threat or request for information: for example, that an account will close, a balance is due, or information is missing from an account. The email will ask the recipient to supply confidential information, such as bank account details, PINs or passwords; these details are then used by the owners of the website to conduct fraud.
So which is worse: election fraud or vaccine fraud or website fraud?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, so I guess pfizer was tested on aborted cells. Moderna is the one that was researched, developed, and produced from them. Still though.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've heard vehement arguments from both sides, that it *cannot* "alter DNA" and others who say it can. I don't think any of us here are biologists or pharmacologists so... it's hard to know who and what to believe.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard vehement arguments from both sides, that it *cannot* "alter DNA" and others who say it can. I don't think any of us here are biologists or pharmacologists so... it's hard to know who and what to believe.

For sure. Why I am not taking it. I am not taking a just on the market drug people are arguing about in political season involving a possible twist of my dna.

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@UnrulyBeauty In my city several dozen of ppl died of the virus within one single building, even. (Multiply this across the city, and then the region, and then the Canadian Province.) This on balance sounds fairly like an argument to be vaccinated against the virus, when the vaccine is available.

With all those ppl dying at that rate in my city even within one building, I'm not sure that an argument "No one get vaccinated in case it's not okay!" sounds very convincing.